Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by sickboy

that's some funny chit right there.
Old 12-11-2009, 09:26 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hambone
That's my good buddy! I turned him and his brother onto speed motors. He hasn't thrown his radio since, LOL!
Speed engines
Old 12-11-2009, 09:40 AM
Tech Apprentice

You might be track jerk if......

Someone uses my glow ignitor or tuning driver and doesn't put it back.
Old 12-11-2009, 10:04 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by PMDRC
You might be track jerk if......

Someone uses my glow ignitor or tuning driver and doesn't put it back.
Oh, him I know.
Old 12-11-2009, 10:07 AM
Tech Elite

Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BIG RE
Some of them guys at Delta are crazy, I remember pitting for my friend and some guy he was racing was up there yelling at the other guys in his heat threatening them and saying he would take them outside and blah blah blah. Some peoples actions at the track are just uncalled for.

I was a track jerk once when we hid a buddies car and watched him melt down looking for it for about 10 minutes before we handed it back to him
Hmmm... we sometimes have to run combined classes if turnout is low... I told Mike Battaile if he laps me more than 4 times in a heat I was gonna toss him off the drivers stand... does that count? (Of course he knows I'm kidding.)

We DID hide Ron's car from him at the Texas Nitro Invitational... he was TQ... we told him they impounded it for tech, to go see Paul (track owner/race director) in the booth... Paul told him it was at Mike Battaile's pit area (at the far end of the track!) and of course Mike sent him back to the OTHER end... all the while it was in our area hidden under Ron Sr's truck.

And our little crew likes to have a beer or two after racing... at the last RC Pro race held at JCG on main day, we took all the beer cans we could find and put them around out pit area, and stood there with a couple of empties and acted drunk.... right before Ron's main. He was worried he wouldn't have a pit crew!

***Note that NEITHER of these was my idea... this was all Ron Sr.
Old 12-11-2009, 10:24 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BIG RE
Some of them guys at Delta are crazy, I remember pitting for my friend and some guy he was racing was up there yelling at the other guys in his heat threatening them and saying he would take them outside and blah blah blah. Some peoples actions at the track are just uncalled for.

I was a track jerk once when we hid a buddies car and watched him melt down looking for it for about 10 minutes before we handed it back to him
Man I have to agree about Delta. IDK if it's in the water there or what but last year at the winter series I was threatened to be kicked out for the day during early morning practice for crashing too much. A guy came up behind me and pointed and asked if that was my truck I said yes and he gave me a final warning. I still don't know what I did besides crash too much and there were like 20 cars on that tight track. It was no one that I had recognized from the track but it was pretty serrious at the moment. Delta is just delta I take it very lightly. It doesn't excuse the behavior just I expect it there. That's why I hang out with the guys that I know aren't that way.
Old 12-11-2009, 10:30 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 94 (100%+)

you might be a jerk if you try to race the leader when your four laps down and take him out.
Old 12-11-2009, 10:32 AM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rider313
you might be a jerk if you try to race the leader when your four laps down and take him out.
no sheet huh?
Old 12-11-2009, 10:33 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Smile

Originally Posted by Frank L
You are a jerk if you are the over zealous father thats yelling at your kid telling him everything he is doing wrong and insisting on him winning. Then if he does not win talk down to him and make him feel like $h!t. Ohh yea its even worse when your kid is 10.
Yep that makes you a jerk ! I race with a dude who does the same thing ? I don't know if he yells at him for not winning but I have heard him with my own ears just being a real douche and yelling at this kid .... and when I look at him he is crying the whole time ! And to top it off the kid is well behaved and respectful when I speak to him? Then the guy has the nuts to walk around and look at everyone else like they are doing stuff wrong. It bothers me cause I have a 5 year old and wouldn't do that to him. Its rc racing not a life or death situation here right ?
Old 12-11-2009, 10:36 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Frank L
Man I have to agree about Delta. IDK if it's in the water there or what but last year at the winter series I was threatened to be kicked out for the day during early morning practice for crashing too much. A guy came up behind me and pointed and asked if that was my truck I said yes and he gave me a final warning. I still don't know what I did besides crash too much and there were like 20 cars on that tight track. It was no one that I had recognized from the track but it was pretty serrious at the moment. Delta is just delta I take it very lightly. It doesn't excuse the behavior just I expect it there. That's why I hang out with the guys that I know aren't that way.
Crash too much maybe they should only invite pros to race and practice see how long the track would be open. Our track wants you to crash as much as you want, Buy more & better parts, tougher car ect. at the track shop.
Old 12-11-2009, 10:38 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 42 (98%+)

You might be a track jerk if....well........................ Your just a jerk! LMAO
Old 12-11-2009, 10:46 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

You are a track jerk if you pin your engine while the marshal still has the car in his hand and you cut through his leather gloves.
You are a track jerk if you come off the stand during the A main of the Grand Finals of your racing series and fold your brand new losi 8 over pit wall then throw it under the driver stand. All because you are upset at a marshal
You are a track jerk if there is track maintenance going on and you run into the track workers/marshals doing the repairs because you are still trying to set fast time during practice.
Old 12-11-2009, 11:08 AM
Tech Prophet

this thread rocks!!!!
Old 12-11-2009, 11:19 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Always one track jerk that does not listen to track director to lock in his transponder before the qualifier starts and holds up the start so he can drive all the way back to the loop, and what do you know someone has a flameout while waiting
Old 12-11-2009, 11:38 AM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by JBURCH
Always one track jerk that does not listen to track director to lock in his transponder before the qualifier starts and holds up the start so he can drive all the way back to the loop, and what do you know someone has a flameout while waiting
flameouts suck !!

keep your engine running theres alot to be said for a properly tuned engine , pipe , plug , clutch , fuel and the needles

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.