You might be track jerk if......

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2009, 06:18 PM
Tech Addict

Or if you have ass nipples.
Old 12-11-2009, 07:07 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

You might be the track jerk if you come off of the drivers stand before your race ended (just to show how upset you really are) and stand at the side of the track yelling over and over "WORST TURN MARSHALLS EVER!". All while pointing both of your fingers out over your head towards the track (to express feelings that are trapped even deeper than the yelling).

This actually happened at one of the biggest races this year (over 400 entries).

We all got such a laugh at this guy that we are planning to re-attend the race next year with t-shirts depicting his rage. He will feel honored that he made such am impression on the people at the track that day!
Old 12-11-2009, 07:43 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by PMDRC
You might be track jerk if......

Someone uses my glow igniter or tuning driver and doesn't put it back.
ooh man i know a few of these people and they even take your starter box then when you need it, you cant find it. Or they return it with all of the tabs moved so you have to realign your box again

You might be a jerk if someone just retuned your motor for you then as soon as you set the truck down to run it you start changing settings again then get pist becouse it wont rite again
Old 12-11-2009, 07:46 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 57 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RockStar_199
From the looks of your buggy in the avatar it isn't lol but he is tall and skinny bald with a blue and orange losi buggy/truggy
I know exactly who "that guy" is. The dude has no control over his car. The last time I club raced with him at Indy I went to pass him on the back straight and he breaks out going sideways, cant correct it, hits me but he gets the worse end of the deal and looks at me and calls me a f$cking a%shole on the drivers stand. I think he hit everybody in that race.
Old 12-11-2009, 07:54 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by jpz_67
I know exactly who "that guy" is. The dude has no control over his car. The last time I club raced with him at Indy I went to pass him on the back straight and he breaks out going sideways, cant correct it, hits me but he gets the worse end of the deal and looks at me and calls me a f$cking a%shole on the drivers stand. I think he hit everybody in that race.
exactly the same place and way he got me, but i got the worse end.
Old 12-11-2009, 08:07 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Lets not forget about that novice guys that send an email to become a member on a racing team and then walk around the track on a club race night with attitude claiming they have sponsors.
Old 12-11-2009, 08:14 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Gearhead racer
ooh man i know a few of these people and they even take your starter box then when you need it, you cant find it. Or they return it with all of the tabs moved so you have to realign your box again

You might be a jerk if someone just retuned your motor for you then as soon as you set the truck down to run it you start changing settings again then get pist becouse it wont rite again
the i need a tuner guy. what a jerk
Old 12-11-2009, 08:31 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by jrwoodchuck
exactly the same place and way he got me, but i got the worse end.
to be fare, i have takin out my share of cars on the track also.
Old 12-11-2009, 10:33 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RC Racer OG
Lets not forget about that novice guys that send an email to become a member on a racing team and then walk around the track on a club race night with attitude claiming they have sponsors.
They do!! But you don't!!
Old 12-11-2009, 10:51 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jaz240
They do!! But you don't!!
A copy of your team list with quotes of sponsor claims could really screw some people at big events with some pending rules at certain races
Old 12-11-2009, 11:14 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

There's a kid at my track that yells as well. I stood next to him once and all he did was make me nervous. He's always racing in my qualifiers, so now I just move down a few spots, just to get some peace. I mean hell things are frantic enough withought his.02.
Old 12-12-2009, 12:07 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dnebout
There's a kid at my track that yells as well. I stood next to him once and all he did was make me nervous. He's always racing in my qualifiers, so now I just move down a few spots, just to get some peace. I mean hell things are frantic enough withought his.02.
I'm the Track jerk that starts talking back to them trying to make the crash even more.. And usually crash myself, but they usually end up feeling like dirt.. As I point out how they were wrong while doing it..
Old 12-12-2009, 12:08 AM
Tech Master

What about the guy that knows everything about nothing? That's the guy I like talking to.
Old 12-12-2009, 12:09 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by (MRC)Scotty!
I'm the Track jerk that starts talking back to them trying to make the crash even more.. And usually crash myself, but they usually end up feeling like dirt.. As I point out how they were wrong while doing it..
I was going to do that, but knew that I would crash.
Old 12-12-2009, 12:14 AM
Tech Master

Last weekend (only my 3rd race) I thought the race was over, so I cut accross the track and I guess there was one last guy out there. Anyway, I cut right in front of him and he t-boned me at full throttle. I felt like such a dick!!! I went right over and apologized. He was really nice about it. Actually, we ended up talking for quite awhile after that.

I think for the most part, things get a little heated during the moment, but you really have to stand back and realize that most people are not out there to intentionally "f" people over. At least I hope so.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.