R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 12-08-2009, 06:23 PM   #31
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxtcr View Post
man get rid of that smart diff, you will be happier in the long run, I used to run centers in buggy and truggy, got alot faster when I pulled them out, they are consistent, but consistently slow

I bet you could shave with that bce chassis by now, that thing has seen some track time.
Scott always ran skid plates, and the chassis is still is great condition. I prefer skid plates on my cars, so i wil continue to run them aswell.
Bigedmond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 08:11 PM   #32
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 86 (99%+)

Just placed a order with BCE buggy chassis cant wait emailed before placing order should have before x-mas. the fact its developed by all RC users >> feedback thats a awesome reward and having a RC enthusiast develop means they are in tune with our comments. Ive heard many great things about this chassis and as mentioned gluing the washers is easy and a great idea. Ebay you can get a chassis for about 60-70 bucks depended on the day but for 30 buck more why not something different and the chassis looks killer.

I was also wondering if anyone has used the dragon chassis yeah i know its foreign but for the price its a option but I was wondering on its performance.

Last edited by bigjayjay1; 12-09-2009 at 06:21 PM.
bigjayjay1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 12:22 AM   #33
Tech Regular

Send a message via MSN to lewis666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigedmond View Post
So now your saying spend an extra 80 bucks to use the BCE chassis? Wow, that makes the Stocker that much better
no wat i mean was that if those washers are frustrating then use that split centre diff mount so u dont have to keep messing with those washers
lewis666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 12:26 AM   #34
Tech Regular

i will probably order a bce beginning of next year
Old 12-09-2009, 07:06 AM   #35
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to Integra

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjayjay1 View Post
Just placed my order a order for a BCE chassis cant wait emailed before placing order should have before x-mas. the fact its developed by all RC users >> feedback thats a awesome reward and having a RC enthusiast develop means they are in tune with our comments. Ive heard many great things about this chassis and as mentioned gluing the washers is easy and great idea. Ebay you can get a chassis for about 60-70 bucks depended on the day but for 30 buck more why not something different and the chassis looks killer.

I was also wondering if anyone has used the dragon chassis yeah i know its foreign but for the price its a option but I was wondering on its performance.

Dont waste your time with the DR chassis..they are overly soft and tend to fold in no time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewis666 View Post
no wat i mean was that if those washers are frustrating then use that split centre diff mount so u dont have to keep messing with those washers

problem still in lies that the motor still needs to be removed to get the diff out on most motor configs.
TNS Driver - Radio Post - Blue Groove Apparel - Team Panther - Hitec - Losi - W.E.D. Paint - Clockwork Fuel - Competition Heat - SUMO Racing - Tekin - Team Terribles - M2C Racing - Matrix Concepts - Kal Gard - BuKu Power - DE Racing -
Integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 08:33 AM   #36
Tech Regular

[QUOTE=Integra;6697034]Dont waste your time with the DR chassis..they are overly soft and tend to fold in no time.

who are these dragon chassis? never heard of them
Old 12-09-2009, 08:59 AM   #37
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to Integra

[QUOTE=lewis666;6697344]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Integra View Post
Dont waste your time with the DR chassis..they are overly soft and tend to fold in no time.

who are these dragon chassis? never heard of them

its a guy named Jimmy outta HongKong...hes a good guy but the material he chooses to use is well....sub par compared to what most chassis are made from....a lot of his parts are a good deal's but some are risky.
TNS Driver - Radio Post - Blue Groove Apparel - Team Panther - Hitec - Losi - W.E.D. Paint - Clockwork Fuel - Competition Heat - SUMO Racing - Tekin - Team Terribles - M2C Racing - Matrix Concepts - Kal Gard - BuKu Power - DE Racing -
Integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 06:19 PM   #38
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 86 (99%+)

[QUOTE=Integra;6697472]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewis666 View Post

its a guy named Jimmy outta HongKong...hes a good guy but the material he chooses to use is well....sub par compared to what most chassis are made from....a lot of his parts are a good deal's but some are risky.

Thanks I wonder what type of material hes using
Old 12-09-2009, 06:22 PM   #39
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

very soft stuff so I hear.
Old 12-10-2009, 08:09 AM   #40

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Flex tune

I wish that BCE had a chassis for the eight t 1.0, I need a flex tune for my truggy!!!!!
LOSIRACER77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 11:52 AM   #41
Tech Prophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOSIRACER77 View Post
I wish that BCE had a chassis for the eight t 1.0, I need a flex tune for my truggy!!!!!

just make your eight-t 1.0 to a eight -t 1.5 ,basilly just get the 2.0t bce chassis and a longer rear center cvd, u will proberty have to get the 2.0t body also, the guys on here where telling me to do that .
tc5 man is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 04:33 AM   #42
Tech Regular

how much is the postage from bce to send to the UK? an estimate is fine coz it is normally alot to send a package that size to the UK