Originally Posted by allan42r
from the movie killer clowns from outer space
Killer Klowns from Outer Space
What can I say, I like bad movies...
Old 01-04-2010, 11:37 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RockStar_199
I would just like a eta on my chassis as mine is so bad I can't race and haven't for 3 weekends. If I need to buy a stocker off eBay I will but still would like a update

PM bill with your invoice number asking for a status, you should hear something back soon
Old 01-04-2010, 11:38 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by 2tap
Killer Klowns from Outer Space
What can I say, I like bad movies...
dude i loved it! and student bodies, strange brew.lol
Old 01-05-2010, 02:16 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

Originally Posted by allan42r
dude i loved it! and student bodies, strange brew.lol
Have you seen "the one eyed monster" ? It's right up there with the killer clownes.
Old 01-05-2010, 10:02 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 42 (98%+)

Originally Posted by xxxtcr
PM bill with your invoice number asking for a status, you should hear something back soon
I have emailed him with the confirmation email that was sent with purchase. I did hear from a friend that sometimes his email provider sees some email as spam so I guess I'll keep trying as I need this in a bad way lol
Old 01-05-2010, 10:37 AM
lk
Tech Apprentice

Default BCE Shipping dates

I think that it is very clear that you might have to wait a while to get your order!

I read on this forum and others as well, that shipping dates from BCE was an issue. I crossed my fingers and placed my order anyways.

After waiting for a month I sent an e-mail asking for an estimated shipping date (see I too like to receive next day service) received a short reply requesting my invoice number, later no reply.

My order was shipped a few days after the e-mail.

What counts is:

1. I received what I payed for.
2. The chassis is absolutely dialed in.

If you want to upgrade your car, your into racing, this is an excellent option. If you are impatient, in a rush, gotta race next weekend, etc... your probably better of visiting your LHS to order a stock replacement.
Old 01-05-2010, 10:38 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

i really want a chassis from them but dont want to risk the wait... plus i'm in Canada..
Old 01-05-2010, 11:23 AM
Tech Master

Like said before many times Contact BCE & ask when a batch of your chassis will be ready to ship & what if any he has in stock. I contacted him & asked for a call back & got one & was told bill would make a 808 chassis & send it off to his ano guy with the batch of other chassis in 2 days. I dont remember the exact count of days but I had my chassis to my door in less than 2 weeks. If he would have said I'm not making another batch of 808 chassis for 2 month I would have said thank you but never mind & bought a stock chassis wich by the way was also back ordered with no ETA.

I find out about all the products I buy before I buy them & for most people in RC that means forum research. If you look at almost any forum & read about BCE chassis you should be able to see how this little company works & make a decision if your willing to buy or not from that info. Contact before purchase then be a man & dont cry about the decision you made because you cant blink your eyes & have what you want appear.

It wasnt many years ago that every small company was just like this,you had to drive some place & talk to some one & pick up this thing called a phone & find the info you wanted. Costo, the internet & chinese products have made America full of lazy cry babys & you wonder why the rest of the world hates America.
Old 01-05-2010, 02:06 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by butch man
Like said before many times Contact BCE & ask when a batch of your chassis will be ready to ship & what if any he has in stock. I contacted him & asked for a call back & got one & was told bill would make a 808 chassis & send it off to his ano guy with the batch of other chassis in 2 days. I dont remember the exact count of days but I had my chassis to my door in less than 2 weeks. If he would have said I'm not making another batch of 808 chassis for 2 month I would have said thank you but never mind & bought a stock chassis wich by the way was also back ordered with no ETA.

I find out about all the products I buy before I buy them & for most people in RC that means forum research. If you look at almost any forum & read about BCE chassis you should be able to see how this little company works & make a decision if your willing to buy or not from that info. Contact before purchase then be a man & dont cry about the decision you made because you cant blink your eyes & have what you want appear.

It wasnt many years ago that every small company was just like this,you had to drive some place & talk to some one & pick up this thing called a phone & find the info you wanted. Costo, the internet & chinese products have made America full of lazy cry babys & you wonder why the rest of the world hates America.
calm down homie... i have contacted them... just dont wanna end up in teh same spot as everybody else... when i buy something i want it within 2 weeks... and unfortunately i can't drive to where BCE is to get what i want... so if that makes me lazy then so be it.... fact is.. if you dont have it in stock then you should not be charged for it... that simple... i'm off here...
Old 01-05-2010, 02:28 PM
lk
Tech Apprentice

Default Physical location?

Originally Posted by kgombe
i really want a chassis from them but dont want to risk the wait... plus i'm in Canada..
I am in Europe, no further problems. I have read about BCE's clients from Asia to Europe to the Americas, that all have the same problems as you and me... We have to wait a little to get the upgrade that we are looking for.

As for a two week time limit, that would be great! I am first in line to ask for next day service. Go buy a stock chassis while I enjoy my BCE.
Old 01-05-2010, 02:40 PM
Tech Master

Post was not directed at you directly kgombe,it just happened to be right after your post is all. Just read back over the last 7 pages & see the constant complaining & I want it now mentality over & over. I do suffer from this too but when that happens I order from a-main(almost alway in stock) instead of back ordering from carolinas & end up paying the extra 20% in original price,shipping & tax.

I simply felt like ranting after reading this whole thread & since so many want to cry in one direction here I thought that gave me the right to complain in the other direction.

It does strike me as funny that the one guy that said he didnt like the BCE chassis didnt even have a true finished product to base his findings on. Then there is all the other people that say I waited & it was worth the wait,dont stress & yet people keep worrying that BCE is trying to rip them off.
Old 01-05-2010, 03:13 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by lk
As for a two week time limit, that would be great! I am first in line to ask for next day service. Go buy a stock chassis while I enjoy my BCE.
you must be confused... i said that cause anyone who ships from teh US top canada knows how it is at customs.. sometimes it takes forever (sometimes) even if you ship it out ontime... thats the reason for my comment.... ok.... so i will buy my stock chassis and enjoy it just as much as you with your BCE chassis... thx for the advise...

hell of a guy
Old 01-05-2010, 03:14 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by butch man
Post was not directed at you directly kgombe,it just happened to be right after your post is all. Just read back over the last 7 pages & see the constant complaining & I want it now mentality over & over. I do suffer from this too but when that happens I order from a-main(almost alway in stock) instead of back ordering from carolinas & end up paying the extra 20% in original price,shipping & tax.

I simply felt like ranting after reading this whole thread & since so many want to cry in one direction here I thought that gave me the right to complain in the other direction.

It does strike me as funny that the one guy that said he didnt like the BCE chassis didnt even have a true finished product to base his findings on. Then there is all the other people that say I waited & it was worth the wait,dont stress & yet people keep worrying that BCE is trying to rip them off.
i hear you... yeah the wait is sometimes worth it.. but what if a new car comes out withing the 3 or 4 months you waited for it.. defeats the purpose... so while its worth the wait... sometimes you dont wanna risk it....
Old 01-05-2010, 03:31 PM
lk
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by kgombe
you must be confused... i said that cause anyone who ships from teh US top canada knows how it is at customs.. sometimes it takes forever (sometimes) even if you ship it out ontime... thats the reason for my comment.... ok.... so i will buy my stock chassis and enjoy it just as much as you with your BCE chassis... thx for the advise...

hell of a guy
You think that the Europeans are tax free? Our customs love to get a hold of us as we import our products from anywhere. They will do just about anything to justify a 32% import tax. If that means that your package takes two weeks to clear, it's not their package so who cares.
My replies here are to the whiners who can't wait even though they knew before hand that there is a long line to get one of the best chassis on the market.
Old 01-05-2010, 04:36 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by lk
You think that the Europeans are tax free? Our customs love to get a hold of us as we import our products from anywhere. They will do just about anything to justify a 32% import tax. If that means that your package takes two weeks to clear, it's not their package so who cares.
My replies here are to the whiners who can't wait even though they knew before hand that there is a long line to get one of the best chassis on the market.
well i never knew there was a wait... i will go on a website and order stuff and when they say 7 business days i expect 7 business days.. i aint whining... so dont quote me when yu wanna make your responses... ... 3 - 4months on something that you may need to race is not something i can do.. to put 130 (+shipping) in to something then have to go buy another so that i can race the season... sorry.. but i aint got money like that...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.