Search

bce chassis

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2010, 08:09 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by losi_racer
and this is one HUGE reason i will never, ever,ever order from them
Losi Racer I don't think you have ANYTHING to worry about seeing how you were caught trying to sell his prototype chassis that he sent you for FREE on rctech. then he tried to get it back but it had to be repossessed at the track....say it isn't so......

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...ml#post6381146
Old 01-03-2010, 08:18 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Old 01-03-2010, 08:28 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by peakman
Losi Racer I don't think you have ANYTHING to worry about seeing how you were caught trying to sell his prototype chassis that he sent you for FREE on rctech. then he tried to get it back but it had to be repossessed at the track....say it isn't so......

Man that's pawned ..... sometimes it's better to STFU rather than throwing down a comment that simply makes a complete a$$ of oneself
Old 01-03-2010, 09:10 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

This seems to have to be posted in every thread that pops up about bce so I will put it in this one too. Bill is a ONE MAN SHOW, he has no employees to help with production, shipping or anything else. This seems to be one thing that no one takes into consideration when they come on here making comments, a custom chassie like this takes time to make and get back from vendors before it can be shipped. BCE is not out to screw anyone or take there money, if he was then he would have went out of business years ago. All it takes is a little patience, with three or four different chassies for each brand these things take time. If you feel like you are not getting anywhere or are getting frustrated feel free to send me an email with your situation and I will do what I can to get it taken care of. [email protected]
Old 01-03-2010, 10:44 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by moparsrule
This seems to have to be posted in every thread that pops up about bce so I will put it in this one too. Bill is a ONE MAN SHOW, he has no employees to help with production, shipping or anything else. This seems to be one thing that no one takes into consideration when they come on here making comments, a custom chassie like this takes time to make and get back from vendors before it can be shipped. BCE is not out to screw anyone or take there money, if he was then he would have went out of business years ago. All it takes is a little patience, with three or four different chassies for each brand these things take time. If you feel like you are not getting anywhere or are getting frustrated feel free to send me an email with your situation and I will do what I can to get it taken care of. [email protected]
moparsrule
Don't take this the wrong way, I clearly understand what you a saying.
I also understand Bill who I'm guessing is "NITROALM" said he is making changes like bringing in a new CNC machine to help with production and updating the BCE website.
I agree some of the posts were just useless dribble.
But 6 to 8 weeks or more to wait without any warning or commutation is ridicules.
Right or wrong, we surly live in a now, now, now, world. This should be obvious to anyone not living in a cave.
Some proactive commutation would go a very long way in curing these problems.
I know I wasn't getting any action until I complained here.
I have been involved in manufacturing for over 30 years, so I know how things work.
Anyway I guess my situation is worked out. Fingers crossed.
And I really hope the best to Bill and BCE. I support anyone willing to supply good products to a crazy micro niche like nitro racing. I know it's a big gamble.
Good luck
EZ

Last edited by 2tap; 01-04-2010 at 10:44 AM.
Old 01-03-2010, 10:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

thats one creepy clown dude.
Old 01-04-2010, 05:28 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default wise words

Originally Posted by 2tap
moparsrule
Don't take this the wrong way, I clearly understand what you a saying.
I also understand Bill who I'm guessing is "NITROALM" said he is making changes like farming out some work and updating the BCE website.
I agree some of the posts were just useless dribble.
But 6 to 8 weeks or more to wait without any warning or commutation is ridicules.
Right or wrong, we surly live in a now, now, now, world. This should be obvious to anyone not living in a cave.
Some proactive commutation would go a very long way in curing these problems.
I know I wasn't getting any action until I complained here.
I have been involved in manufacturing for over 30 years, so I know how things work.
Anyway I guess my situation is worked out. Fingers crossed.
And I really hope the best to Bill and BCE. I support anyone willing to supply good products to a crazy micro niche like nitro racing. I know it's a big gamble.
Good luck
EZ
thats some wise words. 1/8 scale buggy/ truggy gets serious abuse if one drives it to race and not as shelf queens. the ones that race regularly are majority middle class adults who have spare cash. and when they want items it is as soon as possible. like arrive the next day and with quick postage.
Old 01-04-2010, 05:59 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Default BCE

I agree with you guys completely, BUT when I send someone over $200, I am paying for product and Support. Support being when I send an email, I should get a reply....

-Tony Bacon
Old 01-04-2010, 09:55 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

When Bill and I started on the losi chassis, it took us alittle over 4 months to get to the point of actually being able to hold the chassis in my hands, and do testing at silverstate, that was chassis number 1, chassis number two was close to 2 months after that before I had prototype 2 to try on the track(all the while I was running my original paper thin chassis because chassis number 1 was back in the shop for measurements) Chassis number 3 was close to 2 months after that, I think I'm on chassis number 5 or 6 at this point, and I finally get to keep it on my car!!!!

I guess what I'm trying to say is, Bill's stuff is very highly customized, and at this point and time, with all the diferent chassis he is making, and the demand for all(not everyone who order a chassis posts here on rctech) is so high, that it is impossible right now to keep up with the demand. And its not like he's making so much money he can hire help, and honestly, subbing out the work to a manufacturer(other than anno) just isnt an option, as bill likes to handle each chassis from start to finish, This means that every chassis is 100% quality. What this means is that not everyone is going to get their chassis right away. Trust me, nothing frustrates me more than when I order something, and I dont get it for 2 or 3 or 4 weeks, and its easy to blame the company you ordered from. Understand this BCE is not tower hobbies, or amain hobbies, or anything like that. If you would like to know stock status, or the wait time for a chassis, email bill on his website, if you dont hear from him, email him again, or send him a PM on rctech NITROALM is his user name, Eventually he will get back to you, or you can just order one and get yourself in line so it wont take any longer to get one

I've said it before and so have others, The chassis are worth the wait........
Old 01-04-2010, 10:45 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Originally Posted by xxxtcr
When Bill and I started on the losi chassis, it took us alittle over 4 months to get to the point of actually being able to hold the chassis in my hands, and do testing at silverstate, that was chassis number 1, chassis number two was close to 2 months after that before I had prototype 2 to try on the track(all the while I was running my original paper thin chassis because chassis number 1 was back in the shop for measurements) Chassis number 3 was close to 2 months after that, I think I'm on chassis number 5 or 6 at this point, and I finally get to keep it on my car!!!!

I guess what I'm trying to say is, Bill's stuff is very highly customized, and at this point and time, with all the diferent chassis he is making, and the demand for all(not everyone who order a chassis posts here on rctech) is so high, that it is impossible right now to keep up with the demand. And its not like he's making so much money he can hire help, and honestly, subbing out the work to a manufacturer(other than anno) just isnt an option, as bill likes to handle each chassis from start to finish, This means that every chassis is 100% quality. What this means is that not everyone is going to get their chassis right away. Trust me, nothing frustrates me more than when I order something, and I dont get it for 2 or 3 or 4 weeks, and its easy to blame the company you ordered from. Understand this BCE is not tower hobbies, or amain hobbies, or anything like that. If you would like to know stock status, or the wait time for a chassis, email bill on his website, if you dont hear from him, email him again, or send him a PM on rctech NITROALM is his user name, Eventually he will get back to you, or you can just order one and get yourself in line so it wont take any longer to get one

I've said it before and so have others, The chassis are worth the wait........
+1

Bill makes a spectacular product. You just have to understand, it sometimes will take a couple weeks to a couple months for you to get your chassis.
Old 01-04-2010, 12:17 PM
Tech Adept

I ordered one for me and one for a fellow racer on the 11th October.
I'm hoping Bill comes through for me soon, as always wanted one of his chassis's for years, but think the other guy is losing patience and wants his chassis or his money back.
Fingers crossed, it has been shipped as really looking forward to running the product.
Old 01-04-2010, 12:24 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Default BCE

Well I just got an email today from him. He siad it is shipping soon. That is all I ask.

I replied back basically saying Im not trying to be an @$$, I just think he needs to give people heads up on the wait time. Instead of making people second guess things. I dont ever mind waiting for innovation, as long as I know I am going to be waiting so I can make arrangements in the meantime. I ordered a new Mugen chassis this morning to get me by, now with this one shipping I dont need it. I guess it will go in the bag for backup.

I am sure the chassis is dialed, and cant wait to try it out, I just like to know what to expect, and I dont like being left wondering.

-TB
Old 01-04-2010, 02:00 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by mxtoeknee

I am sure the chassis is dialed, and cant wait to try it out, I just like to know what to expect, and I dont like being left wondering.

-TB
just think of it as a new set of tires and a fresh rebuild, thats the best way I can describe it vs the stock chassis.

I also have a new smooth track setup for you losi 2.0 buggy and truggy guys that I will post soon, need to get the measurements still, but I think you will be pleased
Old 01-04-2010, 02:03 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by peakman

I just thought I'd add alittle more irony to this, I'm the person that picked up the chassis from him, and I actually do repo cars for a living.....
Old 01-04-2010, 03:46 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 86 (99%+)

Originally Posted by bigjayjay1
wait time (over a month) not a huge problem but was insured it would ship out before the x-mas shippment last piece of my puzzle when I emailed before the purchase money ready reply was the next day >> ill take care of you sent a couple of emails just to follow up since i never received got no answer ? simple response would be great!!
Just go word my chassis should ship out very soon which is awesome would buy again even with the wait time depends on the performance RCTECH is a awesome site !!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.