Community
Wiki Posts
Search

bce chassis

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2009, 04:55 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

It takes like 2 months to get but its well worth the wait. I don't know why the other poster replaces every 3 months but I use them with the de skid plates front and rear and they last all season for me.
Old 11-30-2009, 06:59 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

[QUOTE=Kalgard Racing;6657286]Bill is a great guy. I am not sure why it takes so long to get products from him. I am not sure if he CNC's everything or does them himself. I just order a new chassis the day after I receive a new one from him, that way it usaully works out since I replace the chassis every 3 months.

All that being said....BCE chassis are one of the best Hop-Ups I put on my car. I never even run a OEM chassis anymore. Bill is what RC is all about and is a small company. You can't expect a Ferrari next day aired, it is worth the wait and I will always support him as long as he is making chassis's.[/QUO

I totally disagree...well almost. I do not doubt Bill is a nice guy, hardworking, etc. I don't doubt that his chassis is high quality, nor do I doubt the words of his supporters. However, I personally am NOT going to pay anyone, up front, then wait 2,3, or even six or more months before I receive said product. That to me is absolutely unacceptable.
Old 11-30-2009, 07:29 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)

personally I'm soled on his chassis and I'm willing to wait
a bit you just have to plan a head some it is worth the what
I have ran my last one since last Feb. and it is still in great
shape should be getting my two new chassis this week for this
upcoming season no big thing I know it is a fast food world
but some thing are worth waiting for
Old 11-30-2009, 11:42 AM
Tech Regular

Bill is awesome to work with. I have never had an issue, but I did have to wait a couple months but here is why.

1. All chassis and I mean ALL pass thru Bill's hands before any racer ever sees it.. Personally thats a huge plus for me since it is HIS product and Name on that product.

2. Bill makes a run of chassis 50 - 100 I would say, and they all go to ANO, and then go out. With all the team drivers and online orders these can go quick and a new batch will be started from scratch. So if you ordered and got caught in the middle of waiting on a new batch to be cut from the raw alloy then I understand the wait time. My wait was due to ordering a prototype and Bill changing my order to a "production chassis" so that I got a final product and not a tester that didn't have the droop screws, or the etched lines for engine mounting.

All that being said.. E-Mail him if you have an issue, and ask "What's Up?" he will answer you.

Don't flame me with the no he doesn't I have E-Mailed him and never got a reply, because here would be my question to you. Have you E-Mailed him again for a follow up. E-Mail's get overlooked easily when you are just 1 person and providing chassis for 100's of people. If that never helped you then pick up the phone and place a call leave a VM.

And honestly if you are in need of a chassis like in a week buy a stock one and then place an order for the BCE, and just wait on it. Every flame I have seen about a BCE chassis is from someone that doesn't even run one because they have to wait to long, or so they say..

I still have my first chassis I ordered and it wears like it was made from a diamond. Only the ANO has worn off the chassis. It hasn't "taco'd" or cracked anywhere, and I am a sportsman driver that can let the car over take my hand skills all the time, so this chassis has been put up to one hell of a test, and is passing with flying colors.
Old 11-30-2009, 12:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)

well said!

Custom shit takes time in every racing industry, so why should RC be any different?? because there is product competition>> junk pumped out in mass quantity the day after kits are released... no thanks i'll wait for something that's proven to work. Thx Bill!

www.bcespeed.com !
Old 11-30-2009, 02:59 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

I hit it lucky and had my chassis in about 2 weeks ,I e-mailed him and Bill called me and apologized for the delay, but , said he was making sure all the chassis`s were up to his standards before he shipped any , i will be buying again ............
Old 11-30-2009, 03:34 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

[QUOTE=NitroOB4You;6658484]
Originally Posted by Kalgard Racing
Bill is a great guy. I am not sure why it takes so long to get products from him. I am not sure if he CNC's everything or does them himself. I just order a new chassis the day after I receive a new one from him, that way it usaully works out since I replace the chassis every 3 months.

All that being said....BCE chassis are one of the best Hop-Ups I put on my car. I never even run a OEM chassis anymore. Bill is what RC is all about and is a small company. You can't expect a Ferrari next day aired, it is worth the wait and I will always support him as long as he is making chassis's.[/QUO

I totally disagree...well almost. I do not doubt Bill is a nice guy, hardworking, etc. I don't doubt that his chassis is high quality, nor do I doubt the words of his supporters. However, I personally am NOT going to pay anyone, up front, then wait 2,3, or even six or more months before I receive said product. That to me is absolutely unacceptable.
I understand, and that is your option to not buy from him. I assure you, he is not lazy and it is not a matter of him not caring. His product is the best, I am willing to wait. I have been in custom stuff all my life, I have waited a year for custom parts before, it is my option and the parts are worth it.

I would rather put money in Bills pocket, then have Horizon or GP copy is stuff and have it made it China and get it tomorrow.

Bills chassis are something special and I feel lucky to be able to run them and most importantly, support a guy who truely supports this hobby. You may just not get it, but it takes 2 months because plenty do....
Old 11-30-2009, 08:57 PM
Tech Master

Some people have had to wait for chassis.Most of the people that complain are ones that only have heard from some guy on here or other forums that there could be a wait & chose not to pursue then use the wait as an excuse. If your looking for a chassis that every one else is buying & contact him at the wrong time you will wait & thats just how it is & depending on how popular the part is the wait will vary. Some parts get a production run more often than others. I played the wait game on my first BCE chassis,I had my next one in under a week.

You can as said before email him,ask for a time frame & he will call you with one or email you back if thats what you prefer. Unfortunatly 3 days for a reply is not uncommon.
Old 11-30-2009, 09:26 PM
Tech Addict

Hey Guys. Thank you so much for your kind words of support
Its really nice to see your post .
A little behind the scenes update We are working on getting
product out to regional Stocking Dealers so you guys can order
and have at the track or Hobby store I am trying to get Trackside
Reps so not only buying product you will be able to see and get
set up info as well. I think this will help out tons in getting our
products out to you guys sooner. Regarding the 6mo statement
MG failed to say his package was returned to us due to improper
address . We have since been in touch and making sure He
is satisfied.. Regarding contact see us at www bcespeed..com
We will soon have more news and updated products/ Dealer location
info posted soon
Thank you guys again
Old 12-01-2009, 05:40 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by NITROALM
Hey Guys. Thank you so much for your kind words of support
Its really nice to see your post .
A little behind the scenes update We are working on getting
product out to regional Stocking Dealers so you guys can order
and have at the track or Hobby store I am trying to get Trackside
Reps so not only buying product you will be able to see and get
set up info as well. I think this will help out tons in getting our
products out to you guys sooner. Regarding the 6mo statement
MG failed to say his package was returned to us due to improper
address . We have since been in touch and making sure He
is satisfied.. Regarding contact see us at www bcespeed..com
We will soon have more news and updated products/ Dealer location
info posted soon
Thank you guys again
will we be seeing the Z01b team chassis soon?
Old 12-01-2009, 09:07 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 171 (97%+)

If anybody is having doubts about BCE Chassis, Dont. I ran the D8 Chassis this past weekend for the first time. My car was so much better with it. Dont hesitate to try one! BCE All The Way!!!!
Old 12-01-2009, 09:40 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

BCE Chassis = faster laps times bottom line, weather its Jammin, Kyosho, O'Donnell or Mugen we've ran them all.
Old 12-22-2009, 04:55 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Well i must say i ordered a BCE chassis in October and still dont have it i contacted BCE and got a reply and was told i would hear back from him when he got back into the office and found out where my order was. Still nothing and i have sent a few mails back just asking about where the order is.

If he has no stock ready to go, they shouldn't take your money in my books waiting this long for the product and now a new model is out (808) and might not even use the chassis now. I am a little disappointed with this order and company and im not the only one waiting this long others here in Australia are waiting for theirs as well and just as long, Why cant he have a note on the web saying may take a while as stocks are out.....

If i ever receive the chassis i defiantly wont be ordering another..... Or just an explanation to where my order is and whats happening with it would be good so at least you know whats happening.
Old 12-22-2009, 06:55 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I would have ordered several chassis by now if it wasn't for the long wait times.

You can order a REAL car built custom for you from Toyota, GM, Ford and have it in less then 6 weeks....lol
Old 12-22-2009, 07:45 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jzemaxx
I would have ordered several chassis by now if it wasn't for the long wait times.

You can order a REAL car built custom for you from Toyota, GM, Ford and have it in less then 6 weeks....lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.