Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Nova Rossi and Axe Rossi History

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2009, 01:47 AM
Tech Adept

Default Nova Rossi and Axe Rossi History

I would like to know if anyone knows the actual history about the two. This is what I have so far short and sweet. That Axe and Nova was two brothers and they orig. did airplane motors, and later threw out the years they became two diffrent companies. Now I do not know how true the above is that is why I am asking. For the fact I do have the Axe Rossi Mamba evo x1 and from what I have seen the Axe motors is fairly new only been out for a few years then again I could be wrong on that also. I do know this much Nova Rossi has been out for a long time.
Old 11-18-2009, 06:48 AM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kodiakbear7070
I would like to know if anyone knows the actual history about the two. This is what I have so far short and sweet. That Axe and Nova was two brothers and they orig. did airplane motors, and later threw out the years they became two diffrent companies. Now I do not know how true the above is that is why I am asking. For the fact I do have the Axe Rossi Mamba evo x1 and from what I have seen the Axe motors is fairly new only been out for a few years then again I could be wrong on that also. I do know this much Nova Rossi has been out for a long time.
Don't know the whole story exactly but I am about 99.9% sure that's not it .

I will make some inquiries and see what I can find out for ya
Old 11-18-2009, 06:57 AM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)

With a little research
http://forum.planethobby.com/index.p...11.msg14#msg14

Here's your answer kodiak , I knew cesare and mario were bros. . I knew nova meant new in italian but the rest is in the link
Old 11-18-2009, 07:09 AM
Tech Adept

http://www.axemotor.it/Axemotor/Our_company.html

A little interesting reading...
Old 11-18-2009, 09:42 PM
Tech Elite

The story is

The two brothers had a blu when they were both with rossi then went there seperate ways one with novarossi the other with axerossi after a while .

The barchi family bought into the company through Angelo's sister who is married to cesare and became part owners had a blu with mario rossi (cesares son)and paid him out to leave then had a blu with sergio rossi (ceasers other son) and paid him out to leave .

so now the only two left at nova is elisa and federico the two cousins who are the only ones who will own the company when there parents retire.

It's true us wogs (western oriental gentlemen) just can't get along in family business we blu all the time lol.I know first hand i witness it everyday in my business hahahaha.
Both parties are great people as i know and have met all of them.

thats the history in a short way
Old 11-18-2009, 11:05 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I would watch this if you're interested in Novarossi's history.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 11-18-2009, 11:17 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Some aspiring film maker should really do a documentary about the hole Rossi family and the RC engine business. There is some real drama there

And if you throw in the unrelated Andrea Rossi, you get even more drama.