Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Whats up with Carolina RC ?

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2010, 08:40 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

Ohh no I have 6 of those new transponders that went to backorder...
Old 07-03-2010, 08:44 AM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by Frank L
Ohh no I have 6 of those new transponders that went to backorder...

you should still get them , dint say the online store is gone to close.

dam 6 of them $$$
Old 07-03-2010, 08:57 AM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by tc5 man
you should still get them , dint say the online store is gone to close.

dam 6 of them $$$
I have a lot of cars and I hate switching that damm little red box. 2 nitro, 2 E 1/8 scale a 2wd slash nd a 4wd slash. I prob need an extra one you are right.
Old 07-03-2010, 10:34 AM
Tech Regular

casevac thabiuk said that, the owner is still gone to keep the online shop running .
I hear ya, nevertheless ive asked for a refund for two backorders that never showed.
Sent 3 or 4 e-mails since early May....

Hopefully CRC can reorganize and make a comeback... But with nothing than backorders/out of stock, slower shipping and poorer customer service i fear its a too long haul.
Old 07-03-2010, 10:35 AM
Tech Elite

YEah, it took them 3 weeks for them to refund me $13 bux... i called 4 times, and finally told them i will never be back and i will tell all my buddies what was going on.

I quickly got a refund and a $10 gift card.
Old 07-03-2010, 11:57 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Originally Posted by thabiuk
He is shutting the store and tracks down, as of today they are no more. He is going to keep the online store going, and I think this will be a good thing.

For years CRC has had everything you ever wanted, but the last 3 years JON stuck his neck out bigtime for the local racers. He went from a small location to a 20,000+ sqf location, and moved from there after 2 years to be part of the Charlotte speedway project.

I think now that he is completely away from the 11,000 a month rent and extra expenses from the track you will see things get better. Everyone has to admit the economy sucks, and it hit the SE at the worse time for Jon. 3 or 4 years ago it was not out of the ordinary to see 150+ people at a club race here, those same tracks are struggling to get 20 people each week, if they have not closed already. 5 or 6 years ago Lance was getting 3 or 400 people for a club race at his house, those days for this area are long gone.

sad but true, i remember coming down for the watermelon classic 8 in aiken s.c., anyhow while down there we also went to lances track, i think farm2? Insane, and ALOT OF RACERS,was awesome...its more like a depression, NOT a recession...that sux, hopefully NO more retailers will come on here and be cheesy about caring, and put it like O btw and post links to there shop...thats VERY low class in my book.
Old 07-03-2010, 02:16 PM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by casevac
I hear ya, nevertheless ive asked for a refund for two backorders that never showed.
Sent 3 or 4 e-mails since early May....

Hopefully CRC can reorganize and make a comeback... But with nothing than backorders/out of stock, slower shipping and poorer customer service i fear its a too long haul.

yea if the owner wants the online, shop of his to grow he needs to get more stock and the backorders in check also.

if not it he will lose customers, for now i just order things that are in stock .

im hopeing that i get my losi, chamber gauge soon its been long enough and i called too and the guy on. the phone said that there gone to get a shipmet of them from, horizon 2 weeks a go still nothing

i like carolina r/c for thier prices, etc and deals but it doesnt help when theres no stock in .
Old 07-03-2010, 02:18 PM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by Frank L
I have a lot of cars and I hate switching that damm little red box. 2 nitro, 2 E 1/8 scale a 2wd slash nd a 4wd slash. I prob need an extra one you are right.

yea i get you on switching, transponders to diffrent cars it sucks lol.

i need to get another one.
Old 07-03-2010, 02:21 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

yea i get you on switching, transponders to diffrent cars it sucks lol.

i need to get another one.
the new transponders rule, i like the size. got a new one and put it in my buggy and my old transponder in my blitz
Old 07-05-2010, 09:00 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by TommyBlazin
hopefully NO more retailers will come on here and be cheesy about caring, and put it like O btw and post links to there shop...thats VERY low class in my book.
The last time we spoke, I thought it was made clear as to why we can not do any future business with you.
As any intelligent person knows... "Water eventually sinks to its own level"..... So please, let it go.
Old 07-06-2010, 02:31 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Arco
The last time we spoke, I thought it was made clear as to why we can not do any future business with you.
As any intelligent person knows... "Water eventually sinks to its own level"..... So please, let it go.
lol guilty Conscience , dude u are very low the way u jump in and sales pitch, and its ME who WOULD NEVER do any more buisness with a guy like you, taking advantage of someone who doesnt know about a particular product and selling all sorts of stuff i do not need, if you truelly KNEW your product bud, why would u sell a HPI clutch kit to a guy who you KNOW has a AB Drag Modded LRP 30X in a lst2 of all trucks, nevermind charging 15 bux to ship a package , than throw a stamp on it with no tracking? and u want 5 bux back
??????LOL SURE AFTER YOU REFUND AS TO MY CALCULATIONS WAS AROUND 60 DOLLARS OR SO. Keep trolling the threads, trying to sandbag a sale, anyone can scroll up and see the calibur of person you are. Go back to selling your lst2 and stop trolling the boards with ur sales pitches...why dont you PAY to advertise like all the worthy retailers do. as you can see, by the way you keep ending up in my threads, i spend money buddy, and in 1 month spent well more than i should with you, dont be mad its ok, just keep going on buisness GOOD ONES AT THAt, that are having a hard time, and unfortunatlly have to close there doors and pitch your store, why else would you be on here, to order something?? pretty lame there bud
Old 07-06-2010, 08:37 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

I want to thank everyone at CarolinaRC for there
great service. I just received the two orders
of parts that I ordered late last week. What with the
holiday and all, I didn't expect delivery until Thur. or
Fri.. I have made three rather large orders in the past
two weeks, twenty-five or more items, and never got
a run around getting any of the items ordered.
Old 07-06-2010, 10:09 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Arco
Carolina R/C has always been a stand up place
Old 07-06-2010, 06:08 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Naw...they're done.

Carolina, please....bow out gracefully...save these guys from falling all over themselves...looking as fools.

Thank them....and leave.
Old 07-06-2010, 06:23 PM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by cordarrow
Naw...they're done.

Carolina, please....bow out gracefully...save these guys from falling all over themselves...looking as fools.

Thank them....and leave.

well i woulnt say thier done , i heard that the owner is still gone to keep the online store open but if the stock, doesnt improve it will be done sorry to say .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.