R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 11-08-2009, 03:40 AM   #1
Tech Adept

Send a message via MSN to kodiakbear7070
Default Upgrade parts

Who has heard of Fioroni upgrade parts for the most part I have seen they are very pricey but that not being a factor what is the actual quality of the product such as the front chassis brace, rear chassis brace, schock tower, the diffs,,,,,,etc. and these would be up grades for a mugen mbx6
kodiakbear7070 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 07:14 AM   #2
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to Integra

If you ask me....Fioroni is overpriced....most of the parts can be had in another brand for 1/2 the price and some of the stuff they release is a pure money grab... there's no 2 ways about it....250$ for a diff.
TNS Driver - Radio Post - Blue Groove Apparel - Team Panther - Hitec - Losi - W.E.D. Paint - Clockwork Fuel - Competition Heat - SUMO Racing - Tekin - Team Terribles - M2C Racing - Matrix Concepts - Kal Gard - BuKu Power - DE Racing -

Last edited by Integra; 11-08-2009 at 08:37 AM.
Integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 08:56 AM   #3
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodiakbear7070 View Post
Who has heard of Fioroni upgrade parts for the most part I have seen they are very pricey but that not being a factor what is the actual quality of the product such as the front chassis brace, rear chassis brace, schock tower, the diffs,,,,,,etc. and these would be up grades for a mugen mbx6
Kodiak, Fioroni products are well known and have been around for about 15 years. As with any option/upgrade/tuning parts, get them as you need them, and those parts which are purely tuning parts, i.e. the flex brace and diffs (both of which are unique to Fioroni), etc., treat them as tuning options. Speaking strictly of the MBX6 parts, the some of the Fioroni options cost less than the factory parts, shock towers for example, and some of the options cost virtually the same as other option manufacturers, rear toe block system for example. I have been told by several MBX6 owners that the Fioroni chassis is a great upgrade for the car in terms of reliability and longevity. The just released rear aluminum hubs should sell for the same price as the factory hubs. All this despite the fact that the parts are made in Italy and the Euro is still very strong against the Dollar.
As for the quality and performance, Fioroni products have been used by several world championship winning drivers and countless national champions around the world. If you have more questions you can always visit fioroni-usa.com.

Airtronics Avid RC Byron Fuels VOX Engines

VMR Tires - available at http://motonica.ipower.com/store
garen is offline   Reply With Quote