R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-08-2009, 01:33 AM   #76
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 10
Default

So there is all this fact and proof that Marks fuel blows up engines. Where is it?

Show us pics of what Marks fuel does to engines?

At the moment your talking an awful lot about fact, but with no proof of this fact, this is just 5 pages of your dribble.
RhysC is offline  
Old 11-08-2009, 08:00 AM   #77
Tech Fanatic
 
MAGPIE-121's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Budgewoi NSW
Posts: 859
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhysC View Post
So there is all this fact and proof that Marks fuel blows up engines. Where is it?

Show us pics of what Marks fuel does to engines?

At the moment your talking an awful lot about fact, but with no proof of this fact, this is just 5 pages of your dribble.
FACTS are very hard to come by with this fella!!


i can't post pics here yet, so i will get someone to post them later today to give you all a better idea of what all this dribble is about, with some saved quoted text from rcskyline on ausrc forum which was deleted by the moderators because of a lot of verbal abuse thrown at anyone that disagreed with him & his mates!

so get your popcorn & jaffers ready as the fun is about to begin as with the other forum
__________________
"JQ's THE CAR" GODZILLA .21 2072 pipe-KO EX-10 Helios-Spektrum pro-Savox 1268s
"JQ's THE CAR II" MG66 moded 2072 pipe-KO EX-10 Helios Spektrum pro-Hitec 7955s
ALL RUN ON MMI- NEO+ 25% using Competition Heat-Ascendancy Effortless Clutches-TKO clutch bearings (Massive Mark - Nitro Addicts Australia)
MAGPIE-121 is offline  
Old 11-08-2009, 12:18 PM   #78
Tech Addict
 
Sam-E's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 654
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGPIE-121 View Post
FACTS are very hard to come by with this fella!!


i can't post pics here yet, so i will get someone to post them later today to give you all a better idea of what all this dribble is about, with some saved quoted text from rcskyline on ausrc forum which was deleted by the moderators because of a lot of verbal abuse thrown at anyone that disagreed with him & his mates!

so get your popcorn & jaffers ready as the fun is about to begin as with the other forum
Mark, does this fuel contain castor and at what percentage...
__________________
TMORC - Official Club for the 1/10th Offroad Electric Worlds, 2012!!
Sam-E is offline  
Old 11-08-2009, 01:15 PM   #79
Tech Master
 
mrbusta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Adelaide Australia
Posts: 1,519
Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to mrbusta Send a message via Skype™ to mrbusta
Default hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam-E View Post
Mark, does this fuel contain castor and at what percentage...
amain is fully synthetic i think 10% syn
amain bluedot is 2% castor and the rest synthetic
i beleive if im incorrect someone will correct me
mrbusta is offline  
Old 11-08-2009, 02:01 PM   #80
Tech Master
 
Flanno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Sydney
Posts: 1,566
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbusta View Post
amain is fully synthetic i think 10% syn
amain bluedot is 2% castor and the rest synthetic
i beleive if im incorrect someone will correct me


Amain (full synthetic)

Amain Blue Dot (full synthetic but uses 99% pure ELF methonol)

Amain C2 (synthetic with 2% castor)

Amain C2 Blue Dot (synthetic with 2% castor but with ELF Methonol)

See the pattern and how they are different.
Just different versions of Amain
and the C2 = 2% castor
And blue dot = higher quallity methonol = slightly higher in price.

Hope that helps.
__________________
I use; MG66.21, .21 Godzilla R7, GO .21 gen5.5 5port, GO/MM3 .21 gen5 5port, +Go2072, 25% NEO+, KO Propo Helios, Mugen MBX6T + MBX6, AKA Tires, Pyrographix, BCE X5mm.
Sponsors; Factory MG66/GODZILLA (MassiveMark NAA) +MMI (mugen/NEO+)+PerformanceRC +TQgrafix +AKA. I also support; LRRCC track sponsors when I can.
Flanno is offline  
Old 11-08-2009, 02:05 PM   #81
Tech Master
 
mrbusta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Adelaide Australia
Posts: 1,519
Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to mrbusta Send a message via Skype™ to mrbusta
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flanno View Post
Amain (full synthetic)

Amain Blue Dot (full synthetic but uses 99% pure ELF methonol)

Amain C2 (synthetic with 2% castor)

Amain C2 Blue Dot (synthetic with 2% castor but with ELF Methonol)

See the pattern and how they are different.
Just different versions of Amain
and the C2 = 2% castor
And blue dot = higher quallity methonol = slightly higher in price.

Hope that helps.
yea i was wrong the c2 was the castor one thanks for clearing that up as u or mark would have
mrbusta is offline  
Old 11-08-2009, 02:34 PM   #82
Tech Master
 
MassiveMods's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Sydney
Posts: 1,977
Default

Im hoping this thread will be of some use .

Piston Scuffing is caused by a few things

Lean tune , normally HSN at high RPM
Or
Debris entering the engine


If you have an engine with scuffing and bluing on the crank pin and piston then its a lean tune, if its only on the piston then its debris , in this case would have been from the bearing race cracking.

Just for everyones benefit . if yo have an engine no matter what fuel you use or brand of engine , if the thing starts to run weird you SHOULD inspect the engine . Dont insist on running it . Race engines need a high degree of maintenance if you want them to be reliable . and unless you have your engine blessed by the pope you have not much chance of it running reliably without some sort of maintenance schedule.

And on another point can anyone tell me of A Brand of race engine that has never had a malfunction ? The answer is there is none. Any engine is suceptable to malfunction. Especially if they arent maintained properly.

When you finish a race meet normally you inspect the wheel bearings , servos and electrics , clutch etc .. the busted or worn parts are replaced yes ? So why not inspect the engine ? it probabaly goes through more stress than any orther component .

There are countless successes on A MAin fuels with team and non team drivers . Their success is due to their ability to maintain their vehicle , anyone that finishes in the top 3 needs to be very vigilant of wear and tear if they intend to finish a long final . if you have a glitch in yoru radio you inspect it , if the clutch feels wrong you inspect it , if the engine runs weird you inspect it .. These arent X Boxes that reset them selves after a run ..


Hope this helps

Cheers MM
__________________
Engine development manager Rifling Pty Ltd. Nitro fuel designer : Neo + World record title holder 2012 Austalian Nationals 147.6 KPH , 1 st 2 nd and TQ Australian National Buggy titles 2012. Victorian State title 2012 Neo + , South Australian state title ON and Off Road 1/8 2012 Neo + :-) QLD State Titles 2012 1st buggy & trruggy + TQ Neo + MG66 RX7 1st Sportsman Class Truggy QLD State Titles 2012 !! Nitro Addicts Australia . com
MassiveMods is offline  
Old 11-08-2009, 02:46 PM   #83
Tech Elite
 
mattwoodcraft's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: perth / australia
Posts: 2,747
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

good point Mark , its just a shame if this a thread where people can get some good infomation the title of the thread is all wrong..

i agree one should look after motors the same way they do cars as usually there motor is most un maintained part of racing which i have seen time and time again
mattwoodcraft is offline  
Old 11-08-2009, 03:50 PM   #84
Tech Master
 
mrbusta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Adelaide Australia
Posts: 1,519
Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to mrbusta Send a message via Skype™ to mrbusta
Default hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassiveMods View Post
Im hoping this thread will be of some use .

Piston Scuffing is caused by a few things

Lean tune , normally HSN at high RPM
Or
Debris entering the engine


If you have an engine with scuffing and bluing on the crank pin and piston then its a lean tune, if its only on the piston then its debris , in this case would have been from the bearing race cracking.

Just for everyones benefit . if yo have an engine no matter what fuel you use or brand of engine , if the thing starts to run weird you SHOULD inspect the engine . Dont insist on running it . Race engines need a high degree of maintenance if you want them to be reliable . and unless you have your engine blessed by the pope you have not much chance of it running reliably without some sort of maintenance schedule.

And on another point can anyone tell me of A Brand of race engine that has never had a malfunction ? The answer is there is none. Any engine is suceptable to malfunction. Especially if they arent maintained properly.

When you finish a race meet normally you inspect the wheel bearings , servos and electrics , clutch etc .. the busted or worn parts are replaced yes ? So why not inspect the engine ? it probabaly goes through more stress than any orther component .

There are countless successes on A MAin fuels with team and non team drivers . Their success is due to their ability to maintain their vehicle , anyone that finishes in the top 3 needs to be very vigilant of wear and tear if they intend to finish a long final . if you have a glitch in yoru radio you inspect it , if the clutch feels wrong you inspect it , if the engine runs weird you inspect it .. These arent X Boxes that reset them selves after a run ..


Hope this helps

Cheers MM
maybe that were i got stumped i really tryed my hardest to find the reset button then the missus said look for the any-key wow i need to learn more
mrbusta is offline  
Old 11-08-2009, 05:08 PM   #85
Tech Elite
 
22Racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Wanamingo Mn
Posts: 3,078
Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)
Default

I do feel that regualr inspection and maintance is very important. But if they do not have the knowledge to do so they can harm the engine. I have seen people get dirt in there engines through the exhaust opening not knowing. I see motors that I rebuild all the time that were taken apart improperly and ruined.

Find out how to do it properly before you start!

Rex
__________________
Rw modding and engine repair http://www.rw-mods.com
Sleeve resizing $15.00/ motor rebuild $30.00
Argus engine distributor/Avid bearings/ Alpha engines/
Fx Royal engines/ Maxy Engines
e-mail rwmods@yahoo.com Rex Welch
22Racer is offline  
Old 11-08-2009, 07:11 PM   #86
Tech Adept
 
Blackie001's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Sydney Australia
Posts: 190
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

I’ve been trying to stay out of this, but after reading your last post Dave I feel I need to put my 2 cents in.

I have nothing against you, & even though I disagree with what you have been saying, I am still more than happy to talk to you at the track & shake hands. As you’ve seen in other posts, I do get my back up when comments are made generalising everyone that uses a particular product as – sheep, mindless morons, idiots, brainwashed etc etc. I’m not saying you have said all those things, but a few.

For the record I consider Mark a friend. We don’t hang out at the pub (even though I’m sure spending a night at the pub with Mark would be full of fun & would finish with me in pain from laughing so much) & I’ve never spent time with him outside his work. But Mark gives the best service I’ve personally experienced in this hobby & would be close to the best in general.

I could tell you story after story of Mark going way above & beyond for his customers. I personally have heard first hand from at least a dozen people of the great service they received from Mark & countless stories from people that know someone & forum posts etc. Mark replaced your motor no questions asked, I had a motor that came with my first RTR car, the cage in the rear bearing kept coming out, I replaced it several times, ended up sending it to the Australian distributors. They had it for 6 months! Eventually sent it back to me with another new bearing, the motor in pieces & no explanation. When the motor went off to be fixed I bought a Go-Tech 25 & never regretted it.

I also need to correct some things. Quote “At LRRCC basicly the only person using amain fuel is a mm sponsered driver”. That is quite incorrect, I’m aware of around a dozen people that use it, including myself & all are regular racers. Plus there are many occasional racers that use it also at our club. The MM driver was using Amain before he was sponsored, I believe, might have to confirm that.

I do think it was very poor form ousting the Factory driver like that just to score points. Just to clear that particular event up. He gave you his Go 7 port motor & was bending over backwards trying to help you out, he then realises you are going around bagging what happened & he said “You're not going around telling people what happened are you!!!!!!!??” as he was insulted that you could take with one hand & stab him in the back with the other.

Quote “OCM Australia for crying out loud had to stop using / recomending amain fuel in there range of redline engines as they were blowing up left right and centre and they could not figure out why... and guess what.. when they stopped using amain there was no more problems” This whole statement is incorrect. I was told it is totally incorrect from one of the 2 people in OCM that know. He wasn’t very happy about your above statement. Don’t get me wrong, he wasn’t angry, he’s not like that, just not happy.

IMO most motor problems come from incorrect tuning, use or/& maintenance. There are always exceptions, but in general that is the case.

A few reasons why things go wrong (this is just a couple, there are HEAPS more) –

Newbies, they destroy a couple of engines & then change either the brand of engine or fuel & everything is great, so it must be the brand or the fuel. But they seem to miss the fact that they have learnt from the mistakes they made & are no longer doing the same things that destroyed the motors in the first place & that is why everything is great, & because they are being even MORE careful with their new, VERY expensive engine.

An experienced racer decides to change fuel, but rather than try starting from a view of “lets be careful & learn what is the best, tune, plug, etc with this fuel. They want to do everything the way they use to & when something goes wrong, “it’s the fuels fault”.

I know of a guy (I believe he is one of your “fact” guys) who had bearing problems whilst using Amain, he screamed from the highest hill top & told anyone that would stand still long enough that Amain was to blame. He then went & changed fuel & guess what…., he had another bearing failure. But because he had mouthed off soooo much, he tried to keep it quiet so he didn’t lose face, rather than do the honourable thing & let people know he was wrong.

There are people that do everything they can to maintain their engines, believing everything they do is correct, but they are actually making mistakes. A simple example of this is After Run Oil. A couple of drops down the carbie, remove the plug & put a couple of drops in through the plug hole, turn it over a couple of times (without the plug in), take it a step further by removing the back plate & put a couple of drops into the rear bearing. All sounds great, but next time the motor is started they don’t flush the oil out with the glow plug removed first. They just throw the warmer on & start it up. This can deposit After Run Oil up into the coils of the plug, which burns & damages the coil. Next minute, the fuel is crap because it destroys plugs….. or worst still the coil breaks off & damages the motor….. the fuel is crap because it destroys engines……

I’ve seen first hand the lack of knowledge that MANY regular racers have about their engines & because they don’t know any better, it must be something else’s fault… motor, fuel, plug…
I’ve seen experienced racers not tighten the head screws properly which resulted in an air leak, followed by a half ruined engine from running it lean as a result. I’ve seen guys get Loctite in the front bearing when putting the fly wheel on, holes in fuel lines etc etc.

I’m sorry, but what you have been saying is not fact, it is all assumption from a few guys directly & then stories of others. “Fact” is when these motors & the fuel have been examined by a Metallurgist & Fuel Engineer/Analytical Chemist who then say “yes, this fuel is bad etc”.

As I’ve mentioned before, I use to run a Go 25 & used MM’s 444 fuel & apart from some dumb things I did like stripping head screws, never had a problem. I’m now running a MG66 using Amain C2 Blue dot. I ran the motor in using this fuel & am up to about 10 litres of running. Never had a flame out, never destroyed a plug. I replaced the plug at around 5 litres, before I raced Proline just to be safe & the plug was still perfect. Yesterday we raced a 4 hour enduro, which your team won, congratulations. I raced my car for around 1 ¼ hours before my steering servo gave up. The car ran flawlessly till that point, 13 minute tank times, tonnes of power, no tuning problems, flawless!! I even started getting use to my new Losi 8ight T 2.0. As you may have seen on another forum, one of the guys on another team who normally runs a different fuel in his Ninja, ran Amain C2 Blue Dot instead (As he couldn’t get his normal fuel). To say he was impressed with the performance increase, I think would be an understatement.

Dave, as I’ve said, I have nothing against you, apart from insulting me in a group sense, you have not attacked me personally. I just totally disagree with what you are saying & from my own investigation have been unable to find any proof to support what you are saying. I’ve heard opinions & stories, but nothing I would take as proof.


Cheers


Pete.
__________________
LRRCC - Treasurer, www.lrrcc.com
Losi 8ight T 2.0
MassiveMods MG66, Go 2072 Pipe
MassiveMods A Main Blue Dot C2
Spectrum DX3R, 2 x Ace 1015

Last edited by Blackie001; 11-08-2009 at 10:27 PM. Reason: Typos...... Hate typos... ahhhhh bloody typos, big typo should have said litres not hours
Blackie001 is offline  
Old 11-08-2009, 07:35 PM   #87
Tech Master
 
mrbusta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Adelaide Australia
Posts: 1,519
Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to mrbusta Send a message via Skype™ to mrbusta
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackie001 View Post
I’ve been trying to stay out of this, but after reading your last post Dave I feel I need to put my 2 cents in.

I have nothing against you, & even though I disagree with what you have been saying, I am still more than happy to talk to you at the track & shake hands. As you’ve seen in other posts, I do get my back up when comments are made generalising everyone that uses a particular product as – sheep, mindless morons, idiots, brainwashed etc etc. I’m not saying you have said all those things, but a few.

For the record I consider Mark a friend. We don’t hang out at the pub (even though I’m sure spending a night at the pub with Mark would be full of fun & would finish with me in pain from laughing so much) & I’ve never spent time with him outside his work. But Mark gives the best service I’ve personally experience in this hobby & would be close to the best in general.

I could tell you story after story of Mark going way above & beyond for his customers. I personally have heard first hand from at least a dozen people of the great service they received from Mark & countless stories from people that know someone & forum posts etc. Mark replaced your motor no questions asked, I had a motor that came with my first RTR car, the cage in the rear bearing kept coming out, I replaced it several times, ended up sending it to the Australian distributors. They had it for 6 months! Eventually sent it back with another new bearing, the motor in pieces & no explanation. When the motor went off to be fixed I bought a Go-Tech 25 & never regretted it.

I also need to correct some things. Quote “At LRRCC basicly the only person using amain fuel is a mm sponsered driver”. That is quite incorrect, I’m aware of around a dozen people that use it, including myself & are all regular racers. Plus there are many occasional racers that use it also at our club. The MM driver was using Amain before he was sponsored, I believe, might have to confirm that.

I do think it was very poor form ousting the Factory driver like that just to score points. Just to clear that particular event up. He gave you his Go 7 port motor & was bending over backwards trying to help you out, he then realises you are going around bagging what happened & he said “Your not going around telling people what happened are you!!!!!!!??” as he was insulted that you could take with one hand & stab him in the back with the other.

Quote “OCM Australia for crying out loud had to stop using / recomending amain fuel in there range of redline engines as they were blowing up left right and centre and they could not figure out why... and guess what.. when they stopped using amain there was no more problems” This whole statement is incorrect. I was told it is totally incorrect from one of the 2 people in OCM that know. He wasn’t very happen about your above statement. Don’t get me wrong, he wasn’t angry, he’s not like that, just not happy.

IMO most motor problems come from incorrect tuning, use or/& maintenance. There are always exception, but in general that is the case.

A few reasons why things go wrong (this is just a couple, there are HEAPS more) –

Newbies, they destroy a couple of engines & then change either the brand of engine or fuel & everything is great, so it must be the brand or the fuel. But they seem to miss the fact that they have learnt from the mistakes they made & are no longer doing the same things that destroyed the motors in the first place & that is why everything is great, & because they are being even MORE careful with there new, VERY expensive engine.

An experienced racer decides to change fuel, but rather than try starting from a view of “lets be careful & learn what is the best, tune, plug, etc with this fuel. They want to do everything the way they use to & when something goes wrong, “it’s the fuels fault”.

I know of a guy (I believe he is one of your “fact” guys) who had bearing problems whilst using Amain, he scream from the highest hill top & told anyone that would stand still long enough that Amain was to blame. He then went & changed fuel & guess what…., he had another bearing failure. But because he had mouthed off soooo much, he tried to keep it quiet so he didn’t lose face, rather than do the honourable thing & let people know he was wrong.

There are people that do everything they can to maintain their engines, believing everything they do is correct, but they are actually making mistakes. A simple example of this is After Run Oil. A couple of drops down the carbie, remove the plug & put a couple of drops in through the plug hole, turn it over a couple of times (without the plug in), take it a step further by removing the back plate & put a couple of drops into the rear bearing. All sounds great, but next time the motor is started they don’t flush the oil out with the glow plug removed first. They just throw the warmer on & start it up. This can deposit After Run Oil up into the coils of the plug, which burns & damages the coil. Next minute, the fuel is crap because it destroys plugs….. or worst still the coil breaks off & damages the motor….. the fuel is crap because it destroys engines……

I’ve seen first hand the lack of knowledge that MANY regular racers have about their engines & because they don’t know any better, it must be something else’s fault… motor, fuel, plug…
I’ve seen experienced racers not tighten the head screws properly which resulted in an air leak, followed by a half ruined engine from running it lean as a result. I’ve seen guys get Loctite in the front bearing when putting the fly wheel on, holes in fuel lines etc etc.

I’m sorry, but what you have been saying is not fact, it is all assumption from a few guys directly & then stories of others. “Fact” is when these motor & the fuel have been examined by Metallurgist & Fuel Engineer/Analytical Chemist who say “yes, this fuel is bad etc”.

As I’ve mentioned before, I use to run a Go 25 & used MM’s 444 fuel & apart from some dumb things I did like stripping head screws, never had a problem. I’m now running a MG66 using Amain C2 Blue dot. I ran the motor in using this fuel & am up to about 10 hours of running. Never had a flame out, never destroyed a plug. I replaced the plug at around 5 litres, before I raced Proline just to be safe & the plug was still perfect. Yesterday we race a 4 hour enduro, which your team won, congratulations. I raced my car for around 1 ¼ hours before my steering servo gave up. The car ran flawlessly till that point, 13 minute tank times, tonnes of power, no tuning problems, flawless!! I even starting getting use to my new Losi 8ight T 2.0. As you may have seen on another forum, one of the guys on another team who normally runs a different fuel in his Ninja, ran Amain C2 Blue Dot instead (As he couldn’t get his normal fuel). To say he was impressed with the performance increase, I think would be an understatement.

Dave, as I’ve said, I have nothing against you, apart from insulting me in a group sense, you have not attacked me personally. I just totally disagree with what you are saying & from my own investigation have been unable to find any proof to support what you are saying. I’ve heard opinions & stories, but nothing I would take as proof.


Cheers


Pete.
wow mate my eyes are saw from reading that ur fingers saw 2 hahahaha
mrbusta is offline  
Old 11-08-2009, 07:42 PM   #88
Tech Adept
 
Blackie001's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Sydney Australia
Posts: 190
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

LOL yeah, sorry about the large post guys. I started getting a headache from re-reading it.
__________________
LRRCC - Treasurer, www.lrrcc.com
Losi 8ight T 2.0
MassiveMods MG66, Go 2072 Pipe
MassiveMods A Main Blue Dot C2
Spectrum DX3R, 2 x Ace 1015
Blackie001 is offline  
Old 11-08-2009, 08:10 PM   #89
Tech Addict
 
jasonhiggo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 658
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to jasonhiggo
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackie001 View Post
LOL yeah, sorry about the large post guys. I started getting a headache from re-reading it.
well said pete but u cant allways keep the monkeys in there cages at the zoo some times they get out
__________________
XRAY XB9 SPOWER, XRAY XT8 SPOWER, XRAY 808 SPOWER, THANKS TO MY SPONSERS
RUBBER CHICKEN RACING,BETA TYRES NITRO-X,RC KING HOBBIES,SPOWER ENGINES
jasonhiggo is offline  
Old 11-08-2009, 10:09 PM   #90
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 92
Default

+10 Well said!!!
H9_nutter is offline  
Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BAD AUSTRALIAN AMAIN FUEL KILLS ENGINES BE WARNED!! rc skyline Nitro On-Road 17 11-12-2009 06:22 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 07:16 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net