Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
BAD AUSTRALIAN AMAIN FUEL KILLS ENGINES >

BAD AUSTRALIAN AMAIN FUEL KILLS ENGINES

BAD AUSTRALIAN AMAIN FUEL KILLS ENGINES

Old 11-04-2009, 12:54 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BeefHead
True dat my bro is sponsored and they cost him big time this year.Nothing but problems and not worth it.IMHO they are junk china crap.

So true and true again... Whats the point been sponsered by a company that makes crap products... none!!

Dave
Old 11-04-2009, 01:17 AM
Tech Rookie

No doubt if your claims on this fuel is true than its a pisser mate, BUT this was a year and a half ago you said? You even mentioned the prob may even be fixed? So why state the fuel is still bad as the thread title? Up to a year and a half ago??
Another thing your friends you know that apparantly is in the know? The one that "ruined 3 O.S engines"?? Experienced? Yet he let it ruin 3 O.S engines???
Whats that saying? Fool me once shame on you... fool me twice shame on me... or something like that?
My version of that saying is... Fool me once then your a pr*ck! Fool my twice then Im a d*ck!! But fool me thrice then, hell I'll hide in shame.
I'm not quite sure what your aim is with this thread?? A problem over a year ago that may or may not have happened, which may be now solved if it was a problem?! You've lost me with this...
Old 11-04-2009, 01:37 AM
Tech Addict

How do you know there is not still some bad fuel out there some were?Even if the problem might be corected there could be some out there.If there is somthing wrong with a product I want to know.If i see some of my fellow racers using the same fuel and they are blowing engines i am going to say some thing about it.
Old 11-04-2009, 01:44 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Dave is this motor you had problems with the early gen 5 5 port that you tried to sell me 4 months ago? the one that had been sitting around forever? hope you gave that thing a good tear down before running it.....

If all these problems were happening so far back as you say, why is it that yourself and the other guy Ive seen slamming MM fuels lately were both only 4 months ago signing the praises of this very fuel(such good praises that your comments on this fuel as well as many many others played a huge part in my decision to try it, and I thank you for that) your now Dogging all across the web?

don't know fellas seems more like a Personal issue to me.

I have been running Go Techs for 5 months now without a single problem.

I have a 3port R spec absolute screamer of an engine 20 odd litres old.
also have an MG66 that's 15 litres old.

I run nothing but Amain Fuel and will continue to do so until sombody shows me another fuel that allows me to make 13 min run times on a race track without even trying(tune's on the rich side)
Old 11-04-2009, 01:44 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Nu-Moo
No doubt if your claims on this fuel is true than its a pisser mate, BUT this was a year and a half ago you said? You even mentioned the prob may even be fixed? So why state the fuel is still bad as the thread title? Up to a year and a half ago??
Another thing your friends you know that apparantly is in the know? The one that "ruined 3 O.S engines"?? Experienced? Yet he let it ruin 3 O.S engines???
Whats that saying? Fool me once shame on you... fool me twice shame on me... or something like that?
My version of that saying is... Fool me once then your a pr*ck! Fool my twice then Im a d*ck!! But fool me thrice then, hell I'll hide in shame.
I'm not quite sure what your aim is with this thread?? A problem over a year ago that may or may not have happened, which may be now solved if it was a problem?! You've lost me with this...

No the problems atarted showing about 1.5 years ago onwards untill recently.. obviously you buy fuel and might have it sitting for some months so ts hard to say exactly

Why would some one not blow up two or three engines trusting one fuel.. how was he to know it was the fuel then?, He only found out it was the fuel mate after several other people were having the same issues on the same fuel so then decided to go back to Meccamo in hes case and what do you know .. no more problems

Would you suspect fuel if your engine blew up?.. Particuly when its meant to be from a reptuble company

Just because they are experianced racers that does not make them tellapathic or physic does it??

As i stated in my posts earlier, i am writing this as a warning to other racers and to support my racing buddies that have spent many dollars on engines only to have them destroyed by one particular fuel, When they posted about it and showed there concerns the maker threatend to sue them including the latest only one week ago, I am simply speaking out for the people that it would appear are to worried to because of these threats of been sued, I on the other hand could not care less, I know what the facts are and am hapy to state them... its all nothing but the truth

Please dont yell at me if you dont like my thread.. ... Im simply pointing out some facts and suporting my mates that have been dudded!

People have the right to know and i have the right to talk.. Its called freedom of speech champ

Dave
Old 11-04-2009, 01:57 AM
Tech Rookie

Its all good mate... the thread is a bit all over the place with time and facts until you just explained your part.
Mate I use Nitro X! problem solved!
Old 11-04-2009, 02:13 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by J_Man
Dave is this motor you had problems with the early gen 5 5 port that you tried to sell me 4 months ago? the one that had been sitting around forever? hope you gave that thing a good tear down before running it.....

If all these problems were happening so far back as you say, why is it that yourself and the other guy Ive seen slamming MM fuels lately were both only 4 months ago signing the praises of this very fuel(such good praises that your comments on this fuel as well as many many others played a huge part in my decision to try it, and I thank you for that) your now Dogging all across the web?

don't know fellas seems more like a Personal issue to me.

I have been running Go Techs for 5 months now without a single problem.

I have a 3port R spec absolute screamer of an engine 20 odd litres old.
also have an MG66 that's 15 litres old.

I run nothing but Amain Fuel and will continue to do so until sombody shows me another fuel that allows me to make 13 min run times on a race track without even trying(tune's on the rich side)

Hi Jman, The only engine i was selling was still brand new in sealed packing ( i had three of them)

I dont doubt at all that you have had a good run with your go 5 port... many people do.. then some people dont, From experiance i can be certian in what i am saying is spot on when i say they really are a "lucky dip" type engine... If you dont agree mate thats fine as it is only my opinial after all but as i say i have seen my fair share of these engines having issues to make a good judgment i believe

As many people did i thought amain fuel was great untill my engine died at 4 litres... then within 10 minutes i meet 4 people that had simular issues on amain fuel and well then after some ground work i find that i know like ten people all having engines fail them on amain.. some of them three engines each before they went to anaother fuel and have since no longer had problems

Belive me mate im not flogging a dead horse here.. if you want to come to LRRCC ill introduce you many a person that will support this

OCM Australia for crying out loud had to stop using / recomending amain fuel in there range of redline engines as they were blowing up left right and centre and they could not figure out why... and guess what.. when they stopped using amain there was no more problems

Trust me mate if you saw the people that are out of pocket and knew why as i do you would be very upset too.. it simply is not right

The thought of mark threatning he would sue them as they told others of their findings on online forums just gets my back up! How dare he!!

Many of those people are too worried about posting online so im making the noise myself , If your happy on amain man well then keep running it, Im just telling you what may be very usefull infomation to keep in mind, If i did not have my facts right i would not be posting this would i?, no i would not!

Be it trackside or online people will talk... Wow you wanna see what happens to amature radio shops that do the wrong thing or sell bad products to people... It gets transmitted directly over the air and there aint anything you can do about that.. People talk.. particuly when dudded!

Dave
Old 11-04-2009, 02:51 AM
Tech Elite

Sounds like you have a personel problem with Mark, and don't know how to handle it.
Why don't you grow some balls and sort it out with him, instead of trash talking on here.
You have your opinions on GO motors obviously (perhaps that has something to do with this running battle as well). Check out the GO forum on here. Everyone is more than happy with the GO product. Maybe you need to school up on how to properly run in and tune a motor with a long needle carb on it. My guess is most of these problems are user error when it comes to break in, tuning and engine care. Companies try to make things idiot proof, but someone else always invents a better idiot.
Take your attitude elswhere bro, and let the forum be used for constructive posts, even constructive criticisim, but not the crap you have been spouting.
Old 11-04-2009, 03:00 AM
Tech Rookie

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by grizz1
Sounds like you have a personel problem with Mark, and don't know how to handle it.
Why don't you grow some balls and sort it out with him, instead of trash talking on here.
You have your opinions on GO motors obviously (perhaps that has something to do with this running battle as well). Check out the GO forum on here. Everyone is more than happy with the GO product. Maybe you need to school up on how to properly run in and tune a motor with a long needle carb on it. My guess is most of these problems are user error when it comes to break in, tuning and engine care. Companies try to make things idiot proof, but someone else always invents a better idiot.
Take your attitude elswhere bro, and let the forum be used for constructive posts, even constructive criticisim, but not the crap you have been spouting.
Well said +1
Old 11-04-2009, 03:42 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Amen to that ........... take it up with the parties involved im sick of reading the same post.... Ive run a go engine and had problems but i spoke to the people involved and it was fixed same as you i think they are great engines Os have there problems as well i have 2 in the shed that are paper weights but i dident get on here and rave on about it..... And saying that a Engine is junk or rubbish is like me getting on here and bagging a brand of car that people drive, because the are cheaper than others..... Its a hobby guys come on ...
Old 11-04-2009, 03:44 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by grizz1

Lol, I have no issues with telling mark about hes products.. if you had of read the posts you would see that i was only doing so at hes store about three weeks ago or less

Im not talking crap and i dont have an attitude

Also mate i solved my problems by going to another brand ... if you care to read the posts or check my sig you would know this

Ahh so let me guess.. your in the mm boat and feel that the only posts that should be allowed to go onling are good ones .. Sorry dude

If mark did not sell fuel that killed engines there would be no fuss

"every one is happy with go engines".. Are you a comedian man or what?

Have a good evening grizz1... Btw i dont see anything constructive about your post

Another thing ... this aint "trash talk".. It is more like TRUTH talk , Nothing but "BRO"

Cheers and thanks

Dave
Old 11-04-2009, 03:49 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by blade954
Amen to that ........... take it up with the parties involved im sick of reading the same post.... Ive run a go engine and had problems but i spoke to the people involved and it was fixed same as you i think they are great engines Os have there problems as well i have 2 in the shed that are paper weights but i dident get on here and rave on about it..... And saying that a Engine is junk or rubbish is like me getting on here and bagging a brand of car that people drive, because the are cheaper than others..... Its a hobby guys come on ...

Perhaps you did not read the entire thread either mate?

Im actully talking about fuel that kills engines

Also if your sick of reading this thread perhaps dont click on it yeah?

Seems people are getting a little upset... Ill leave the thread alone for a while then since im causing such an upset

Dave
Old 11-04-2009, 03:58 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

this is not good there are good and bad points in any brand but this is certainly a personell attack IMO , and messing with some ones buisness like this isnt good in amyway , its one thing to disagree but slander a product can land people in soughts of trouble each to there own
Old 11-04-2009, 05:00 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

unfortunatley this whole thread would of been more relevant back when this all happened, not 6 or 7 months down the track. I think it could be put down to a bad experience and learn from that experience. lets move on and get back to racing
cheers
Old 11-04-2009, 05:23 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by mattwoodcraft
this is not good there are good and bad points in any brand but this is certainly a personell attack IMO , and messing with some ones buisness like this isnt good in amyway , its one thing to disagree but slander a product can land people in soughts of trouble each to there own

Matt, Personal as it may seem and messing with some one buisness perhaps but it simply is not right that a business can get away with what this one has, After abuse from massivmods followers on ausrc and threats of legal action from mark i decided to put it right out there

Mate i race with guys that are scratching there heads as to why amain is or was allowed to be sold and they are seriously out of pocket and thats not fair and for mine that well outweighs me saying something about it on here

They are not going to get there money back for there engines are they?

Remember these are people that supported amain / massive mods untill it let them down repeatidly, They are the victims here not massivemods

There is no way i would have posted any of this if i did not have my facts right 100%, So sorry if it seems offending to anyone but man hats the way the cookie crumbles as they say

Hope your enjoying your MBX6T man

Dave

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.