TIX
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

you've been floging the issue for 14 pages now and its getting old
Old 11-18-2009, 02:49 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rc skyline
Im just replying acordingly.. but in order to keep you happy ill stay out of the thread for a while ok, Id hate to make a "tool of myself"

You have to remember that for every one that does not like the thread there is some one else that thinks its the best thread they have read and tell me its about time some one spoke up about amain fuel... you should see some of my pm inbox..lol

Dave
Thats a fair claim, you must know a lot of racers from a large variety of tracks around Australia to claim theres an equal number of racers who think you have something valid to say compared to those who dont like the fact that you are having a personal attack at Mark and what he does.

If it was so necessary for you to get your experience across a thread titled "My experience with Amain Fuel" Not your pathetic attempt at slander, would have been more suitable.

I have a Go 7 port and i bought my batch of Amain fuel roughly 6 months ago. The internals of the motor are perfect with no yellowing or discolouration. But then again i put a generous amount of after run oil in my motor.

The problem here is that yes you have your opinion on the fuel, but as soon as someone else comes in saying they have never had a problem with it, and they say that GO motors are anything else than crap you automatically fire up and say that they must have been lucky and had a good run, but they are wrong about GO motors. Seems you have no interest in any opinion that differs from what you say. Now that is what i would call narrow minded.

Congrats to the Amain boys who place well at the State titles.

Last edited by CMB21; 11-18-2009 at 02:52 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 11-18-2009, 03:11 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by CMB21
Thats a fair claim, you must know a lot of racers from a large variety of tracks around Australia to claim theres an equal number of racers who think you have something valid to say compared to those who dont like the fact that you are having a personal attack at Mark and what he does.

If it was so necessary for you to get your experience across a thread titled "My experience with Amain Fuel" Not your pathetic attempt at slander, would have been more suitable.

I have a Go 7 port and i bought my batch of Amain fuel roughly 6 months ago. The internals of the motor are perfect with no yellowing or discolouration. But then again i put a generous amount of after run oil in my motor.

The problem here is that yes you have your opinion on the fuel, but as soon as someone else comes in saying they have never had a problem with it, and they say that GO motors are anything else than crap you automatically fire up and say that they must have been lucky and had a good run, but they are wrong about GO motors. Seems you have no interest in any opinion that differs from what you say. Now that is what i would call narrow minded.

Congrats to the Amain boys who place well at the State titles.

Incorrect!

I never started to bag out go engines in this thread ... it was actully a few other people

Secondly i dont fire up when some one sais something good about a go engine... if you had taken time to read thru my posts you would have relised this, I dont even disagree when some one says they are having a good run on amain fuel... Have you read any of my posts?

Try getting your facts right next time olley

And im genuinly happy for you getting a claimed good run out of your go tech and amain fuel.. as i stated before in this post severla times along with others but you must have missed it "many people do"

Dave
Old 11-18-2009, 03:14 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tommo
I think here lies the problem with these fuel versus bad bearing topics, as it very difficult to get definitive proof of what is really to blame for us average blokes. i suppose you base your opinions on your own experiences , and that of others..

but here's some pictures for you..this motor according to the poster was only ran on amain fuel..Massive determined it needed a New piston/rod/sleeve, rear bearing and a crank polish

thread is located here http://www.ausrc.com/forum/showthrea...=13633&page=16

these crank were taken from a GRP motor. the top one ran only sidewinder. and had about 6 litres and no maintence done to it with afterun etc. the bottom crank is mine after 3 litres of Amain. also there was no dirt ingression before anyone asks

A little bump to keep things rolling
Old 11-18-2009, 03:34 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by rc skyline
A little bump to keep things rolling
Well, Dave since your so keen on keeping this thread rolling, what is your motivation? There must be something you want to achieve?

Is it notifying the entire R/C population that you and a few other people had a claimed bad run on amain fuel. Haven't you already done that?

But, hasn't pretty much the entire R/C population, let you know they don't really care? Or that they just honestly think your are an idiot, that doesn't know when to shut up.
Old 11-18-2009, 05:50 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Nu-Moo
This thread has become a joke and a disgrace... its making the Aussie RC scene a f embarrassment!!
SOMEBODY SHUT IT DOWN!!
Originally Posted by TIX
you've been floging the issue for 14 pages now and its getting old

you are both 100% correct