R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (http://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Nitro Off-Road (http://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-off-road-130/)
-   -   Losi 8T clutch bell question (http://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-off-road/340867-losi-8t-clutch-bell-question.html)

Donat 11-01-2009 11:36 AM

Losi 8T clutch bell question
 
Hi,

Could you tell me if Robinson clutch bell uses the same bearings as standard Losi 8T 1.0 clutch bell?

Sorry but I can't post URL's (not enough posts yet :( ).

Losi bearing sizes are:
1) 5x10x4mm
2) 5x13x4mm

And which would you recommend - both cost the same?

Thanks,

Donat

Frank L 11-01-2009 11:39 AM

The robinson racing clutch bells for the losi 8ight vehicles are the best. They work in the 1.0 and 2.0 and yes they take the stock size losi clutch bearing where the inner bearing is larger than the standard outter bearing. They weigh the same and hold up great. I have been using them for almost 2 yrs now.

Frank L 11-01-2009 11:41 AM

.

Donat 11-01-2009 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frank L (Post 6549683)
The robinson racing clutch bells for the losi 8ight vehicles are the best. They work in the 1.0 and 2.0 and yes they take the stock size losi clutch bearing where the inner bearing is larger than the standard outter bearing. They weigh the same and hold up great. I have been using them for almost 2 yrs now.

Ohh yea I almost forgot. I like os engines. :cool:

Thank you very much for super fast answer. :)

...sorry... I have JPX. :lol:

Frank L 11-01-2009 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donat (Post 6549697)
Thank you very much for super fast answer. :)

...sorry... I have JPX. :lol:

Any time. And a jpx is close kinda.

tc5 man 11-01-2009 12:52 PM

yea i was wordering about there cluchbell also are they the best if u run all alum cluch setup and last a long time

Donat 11-02-2009 08:53 AM

I've got one more question (it's not connected to this thread but it's too simple to start a new one).

I've bought a fuel filter (O'Donnell ODOC1790) but I don't know in which direction it should be mounted. The stainer should be closer to fuel tank or to engine (carbulator)?
It's a very simple thing but i can't explain it better... I hope you understand :)

Donat

Integra 11-02-2009 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donat (Post 6553572)
I've got one more question (it's not connected to this thread but it's too simple to start a new one).

I've bought a fuel filter (O'Donnell ODOC1790) but I don't know in which direction it should be mounted. The stainer should be closer to fuel tank or to engine (carbulator)?
It's a very simple thing but i can't explain it better... I hope you understand :)

Donat


you want the filter to be able to fill up with no restriction and filter out....so you would want the filter facing towards the carb. :nod:


All times are GMT -7. It is currently 12:05 AM.

Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net