R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 10-22-2009, 08:28 PM   #31
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I'd say that the seller and the buyer are both at fault.

The sellers at fault for being tooooooo lazy to take the servos out before taking photos, and also for not excluding the servos in the details of the transaction.

The Buyer is at fault for assuming that the servos were included based on a picture. And also for not asking about the servos, and going through with the transaction based on that assumption.

Trust me, if everything in life was based on assumptions, this world would be in waaay worse shape than it already is.

Basically if the car came with the servos for 500 bucks, that's a smok'n deal at $500 bucks! Without the servos, yeah it's cheaper to buy it from this guy, but for $500 bucks, it's nothing to jump up and down spitting quarters about.
Old 10-22-2009, 08:33 PM   #32
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

My opinion, if you post pics with no disclaimer that items pictured are not included, the seller would be responsible for providing the items pictured.
Kyosho RB6 | Viper VTX10r/Reedy Mach 3 9.5 | Hitec 7940
Schumacher SX3 Pro | Viper VTX10r/Reedy Mach 2 8.5 | Hitec 7940
madweazl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 10:47 PM   #33
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlgraphicspro View Post
I'd say that the seller and the buyer are both at fault.

The sellers at fault for being tooooooo lazy to take the servos out before taking photos, and also for not excluding the servos in the details of the transaction.

The Buyer is at fault for assuming that the servos were included based on a picture. And also for not asking about the servos, and going through with the transaction based on that assumption.

Trust me, if everything in life was based on assumptions, this world would be in waaay worse shape than it already is.

Basically if the car came with the servos for 500 bucks, that's a smok'n deal at $500 bucks! Without the servos, yeah it's cheaper to buy it from this guy, but for $500 bucks, it's nothing to jump up and down spitting quarters about.
Remember, on eBay you usually are buying from fellow racers, and not a hobby shop, mistakes will be made. He may have simply made a mistake in not mentioning the servo's as not being included... problem with ebay and other sites and reason I could not be bothered selling gear on them anymore is people want something for nothing.

I pretty much gave away a xray to a young fulla at our clup, because I would rather see him enjoy it, than have the hassle of some ebay f#@k who would complain about the scratch on the shock tower and the half worn tires.