DIALEDINC.COM

Old 01-26-2010, 11:16 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Some New stuff from dialedinc.com. Info and products will be released on our website shortly. Tool Can is a couple weeks out.

DIALEDINC.COM'S FLUID BAG & CANS

Includes 20 clear sealed containers for all your fluids such as shock oil, diff oil, locktite, super glue, misc grease, etc.

DIALEDINC.COM'S TOOL CAN
Includes 17 wide slots for your all your wrenches. Tools easily slide in and out of the slots making wreching and organization simple. The sleeve is removed with all the tools staying in place and then placed into your 5" can for easy storage. This setup saves up to 70% space on you pit table over existing tool holders, we all know how tight pit space can get. This will work with your existing 1/8th buggy tire storage can as well, it can even be stored in you tire bag. Tool can sticker will be included as well for the lid.

DIALEDINC.COM'S TIRE ZIPLOCKS

You asked for it we made. Use your existing 1/8th scale tire can bag and hold 3 additional sets of tires over the our standard can setup. The truggy bag will hold 1 additional set of tires with the Ziplock setup. We are working on a truggy Bag for the ziplocks that will accomodate more tires.
These are great for those of you who have more tires than you know what to do with. These are also perfect for all 1/10th short course tires.

Last edited by DIALEDINC.COM; 01-26-2010 at 11:36 AM.
Old 01-26-2010, 11:20 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 118 (100%+)

Oooooh I like that Tool can! I'll be snagging one of those for sure!
Old 01-26-2010, 11:49 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (97%+)

Originally Posted by MotoGod
Oooooh I like that Tool can! I'll be snagging one of those for sure!
hey chuck, its zeke from co, i need to order some stuff do you have a coupon code or profiles for team guys
Old 01-26-2010, 01:39 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 171 (97%+)

Hey Chuck/Dialed Inc.,

Check your PM's. Sent ya one!
Old 01-26-2010, 02:15 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Guys, the tire bags look awesome I like keeping my tires in the bags very nice.
Old 01-26-2010, 02:32 PM
Tech Addict

Chuck and Greg nice work i have been waiting on the fluid can to come out ill be ordering one here soon
Old 01-26-2010, 04:07 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Originally Posted by STUBYSLAP31
hey chuck, its zeke from co, i need to order some stuff do you have a coupon code or profiles for team guys
Zeke, all the discount codes for our team sponsors are on our team website
Old 01-26-2010, 06:19 PM
Tech Apprentice

Zeke, you have PM.
Smiley, you have PM.
Donnie, let us know what you need for Dylan!
Thanks for the compliments everyone!

Chuck Harris
Greg Antill
Old 01-27-2010, 12:42 AM
Tech Fanatic

Dangit, I *knew* I should have waited a day before placing my order Chuck! I totally would have added the fuel cans & that tool caddy is *sweet*.

Ah well, looks like I have another order to make
Old 01-27-2010, 10:25 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by MUGENRC
Looks cool everyone likes the Dialedinc.com products.
Chuck i´ve been trying to toke with you but you must have losts of work thats good but if possible can you tell me if you are still interested in having someone saleing your products here.

Thanks
Victor
JMAmodelismo-Portugal

Hello Victor, yes weve been really busy and we need to make sure we keep product instock for our current market here in the U.S. We have another huge shipment due in the middle of next month. Once we have this shipment We can set an account up with you. We will be in contact I promise.

Thanks,
Chuck Harris
Greg Antill
Old 01-27-2010, 10:30 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Amoeba
Dangit, I *knew* I should have waited a day before placing my order Chuck! I totally would have added the fuel cans & that tool caddy is *sweet*.

Ah well, looks like I have another order to make
Erin, Im glad you like our stuff, you have been a huge customer for us! We appreciate you business! I know you have been trying to get that other stuff done for us and its been excuse after excuse but eventually we'll contact you and get it done!

Thanks again,
Chuck Harris
Old 01-27-2010, 11:13 AM
Tech Fanatic

Do you have a time frame for the bigger truggy tire bag?
Old 01-27-2010, 12:41 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by DIALEDINC.COM
Erin, Im glad you like our stuff, you have been a huge customer for us! We appreciate you business! I know you have been trying to get that other stuff done for us and its been excuse after excuse but eventually we'll contact you and get it done!

Thanks again,
Chuck Harris
No worries, I know you guys are extremely busy with the new products coming out. Give me a ring when you and Greg have some time to breathe. I wasn't expecting my order to arrive for another couple of days so I got nice little surprise this morning. I want to know how you made UPS your bitch to get it here so fast.

Side note on the Dialed apparel: I just picked up a couple of shirts. In a lot of cases I've run into with branded RC wear, the quality is meh. It's either very thin cheap material (poly/cotton blends) or put together by a drunken chinese midget. The Dialed stuff is very nice 100% pre-shrunk cotton and the seam stitching is double threaded and tight, really good quality and well worth the price.
Old 01-27-2010, 04:15 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

You know what else would be nice ?

PARTS BAG

with 3-4 big plano plastic separator's... Great for Diff's, arms,shocks,spares etc...
Old 01-27-2010, 04:41 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 155 (99%+)

a parts bag i would definitely buy. i like the idea of the new tires (ziplock baggie) idea with space to right tire compounds and everything. i have many different tires (many same set different compound) and it can be difficult to keep them separated but the those bags seem like it would be much easier. that would be really cool to possibly see a parts bag in the future tho

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.