Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

Mine is not LOL

Old 10-22-2009, 11:24 AM
Tech Elite

how can yall not like truggies in the air!!! dope
Old 10-22-2009, 12:15 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

adding shoo goo or silicone like i do adds Maybe 2-10grams PENDING on how crazy you go and if its a truggy or buggy body....some do the whole body....i only do the wear spot's to keep weight to a minimum.
Old 10-22-2009, 12:17 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by token
And Im talking about the weight of paint
WOW

...do you just like to argue or something ??
Who are the fastest truggy drivers right now, and what bodies are they using?? Do you think that it's because they want to look 'cool' ? LOLOL A lowered COG gives you better handling, at any weight!These bodies are lower, are going to argue that too? LMAO.
Old 10-22-2009, 12:25 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

Originally Posted by NitroFreakManHo
WOW

Who are the fastest truggy drivers right now, and what bodies are they using?? Do you think that it's because they want to look 'cool' ? LOLOL A lowered COG gives you better handling, at any weight!These bodies are lower, are going to argue that too? LMAO.
The fast guys, Truhe, Cavaleri, Mayfield, Drake etc all use upgrade wraps. I personally dont think it makes that much difference and the upgrade stuff is off the hook.
Old 10-22-2009, 12:29 PM
Tech Master

Yours looks damn good on the track Frankthat middle pic looks kick-a$$!
Old 10-22-2009, 12:42 PM
PW
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Frank L
The fast guys, Truhe, Cavaleri, Mayfield, Drake etc all use upgrade wraps. I personally dont think it makes that much difference and the upgrade stuff is off the hook.
Maifield only uses JC painted bodies from Kustom Graphics; maybe once or twice he used a wrap for a practice race.
Old 10-22-2009, 01:33 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by NitroFreakManHo
WOW

Dude you are funny! No wonder your part of the team in your sig. I mentioned nothing about COG. I was pacifically speaking about the paint and the weight. And I was speaking about a post some one else made and you just jumped in. And just to say I don’t care, but unless you are stupid fast, you will not notice any difference between the bodies paint or COG of a body and on top of that COG that affects the truggy is all based on the chassis. A body is not going to flip it over in a turn unless its 6 lbs and you are gunnin it through a turn........

and................

I could have swore that Ryan Mayfield as of Sliver State rocked upgrade wraps...... actually "I heard" that he was under contract with them....... IDK
http://www.upgradercshop.com/mm5/mer...creen=MAIFIELD

http://www.rctech.net/forum/upgrade-...gas-skins.html
Old 10-22-2009, 01:37 PM
Tech Master

Dude you are funny! No wonder your part of the team in your sig. I mentioned nothing about COG. I was pacifically speaking about the paint and the weight. And I was speaking about a post some one else made and you just jumped in. And just to say I don’t care, but unless you are stupid fast, you will not notice any difference between the bodies paint or COG of a body and on top of that COG that affects the truggy is all based on the chassis. A body is not going to flip it over in a turn unless its 6 lbs and you are gunnin it through a turn........

and................

I could have swore that Ryan Mayfield as of Sliver State rocked upgrade wraps...... actually "I heard" that he was under contract with them.......

..oops..my bad...I thought you were totally misunderstanding what I was trying to say about lowering the COG..my apologies.
Old 10-22-2009, 02:44 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Way to step up and end the nonsense Manho! Its good to see some people dont just come here to argue. Noble gesture on your part
Old 10-22-2009, 03:13 PM
PW
Tech Elite

and................

I could have swore that Ryan Mayfield as of Sliver State rocked upgrade wraps...... actually "I heard" that he was under contract with them....... IDK

That was almost 2 years ago, but was only 1 or 2 times. He does run for upgrade, but doesn't run the wraps. They make all his decals and number plates etc...

Larry from KustomRCGraphics works really hard on Mans bodies and I wanted to make sure that he gets some credit .

Some pics I took from NitroCross...Click Here

Old 10-22-2009, 03:19 PM
Tech Elite

Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jaz240
Way to step up and end the nonsense Manho! Its good to see some people dont just come here to argue. Noble gesture on your part
We don't?
Old 10-22-2009, 10:31 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Jaz240
...honestly, I don't like to make enemies over silly things. I'm here because I enjoy this hobby, and like meeting people that enjoy it as much as I do. I've made some excellent friends on forums, and they've been very helpful.

I love a good debate as much as the next guy, but I don't feel like bickering over stuff..to each his own, spend your $$$ wherever it makes you happy. I try to give good info, sometimes I'm right, and sometimes I'm wrong, and have no trouble admitting it

PW,

Man I envy you You took your own pics of 'the man'.. I wish that someday I get such an opportunity! Thanks for posting those!
Old 10-23-2009, 04:27 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Saw one of these today, and immediately thought of a 2.0

Old 10-23-2009, 05:55 PM
Tech Elite

Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Cory Kerber
Saw one of these today, and immediately thought of a 2.0

If someone cut down a really big tree... and it fell across it right behind the cab... then maybe.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.