Wiki Posts
Search

RC pro series final Texas?

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2009, 05:57 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default RC pro series final Texas?

Hey, this race is about a month away and have not seen much information on it or even a thread . If there is one somewhere could someone link me!.
Old 10-05-2009, 06:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

rcprosites.com
Old 10-05-2009, 06:07 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by jaco123
Hey, this race is about a month away and have not seen much information on it or even a thread . If there is one somewhere could someone link me!.
Yes, check out www.rcprosites.com
Entries are open on R/C Signup. (you must sign up on R/C Signup) Also you must have at least attended one R/C Pro Divisional event this year.
I believe there was nearly 200 entries at last count already!!
Old 10-05-2009, 06:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Can't wait, Carlton updates his site often and has all the info on the rc pro site...
Old 10-05-2009, 07:59 PM
Tech Elite

Carlton has been under the weather lately. Hope he gets better soon, but he has bronchitis bordering on pneumonia....
Old 10-06-2009, 03:48 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Carlton is awesome. Hope he get better. I only see him at the RC Pro races and he remembers my name every...single...time. How? LOL. That's good people skills for sure. See you at Diamond W arena.

Best wishes Carlton.

Later
Chris Pearce/North Division
Old 10-06-2009, 06:13 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

We were planning on going to the nationals but the SIC proved we aren't quite ready in our first year of racing. Maybe we will be there next year!
Old 10-06-2009, 08:03 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by air8
Carlton is awesome. Hope he get better. I only see him at the RC Pro races and he remembers my name every...single...time. How? LOL. That's good people skills for sure. See you at Diamond W arena.

Best wishes Carlton.

Later
Chris Pearce/North Division
he remembers EVERYONE. i cant even remember everyone in my own area.?
Old 10-06-2009, 08:16 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

lets get a tire list going of what works at this EVENT.....
Old 10-06-2009, 08:24 AM
Tech Fanatic

Thanks Guys! (Chris & Allan Richards)
I am slowly getting better. I should as much as I have spent on doctor and hospital the last week!

I do remember a lot of names but at times I forget my own! LOL

BTW need to get signed up and paid by October 12th if you want a free event shirt. The event shirt will only be available for people who entered and paid early! Streamline Grafix will have some new never before seen RC Pro shirts at the event and there is s strong rumor we will have hats!

The entry list is growing we are over 200. So far Drake, Fischer and Lutz are signed up. Waiting on Cavalieri, King, Wheeler and some others that said they were coming. we have averaged 370 entries the last 3 years and may get close to that this year even with the bad economy. We will have a Slash exhibition class which I need to announce but I still have a couple sponsor things to work out on that first.
Old 10-06-2009, 08:26 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 171 (97%+)

Alan,

Last year AKA CityBlock's in Soft were the ticket! Everyone that had them loved them, Everyone that did'nt wish they did! Anything in soft, M3 Crimes and Bowties were good too. I think M3 Calibers will be good as well.
Old 10-06-2009, 08:34 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by RC Pro 1
Thanks Guys! (Chris & Allan Richards)
I am slowly getting better. I should as much as I have spent on doctor and hospital the last week!

I do remember a lot of names but at times I forget my own! LOL

BTW need to get signed up and paid by October 12th if you want a free event shirt. The event shirt will only be available for people who entered and paid early! Streamline Grafix will have some new never before seen RC Pro shirts at the event and there is s strong rumor we will have hats!

The entry list is growing we are over 200. So far Drake, Fischer and Lutz are signed up. Waiting on Cavalieri, King, Wheeler and some others that said they were coming. we have averaged 370 entries the last 3 years and may get close to that this year even with the bad economy. We will have a Slash exhibition class which I need to announce but I still have a couple sponsor things to work out on that first.
hey buddy! good to hear your getting better! hope to see ya soon.
Old 10-06-2009, 08:35 AM
Tech Fanatic

Last years track was not what we wanted either.

The big fans the arena added dried the track way to much and hurt the airflow for moving the exhaust out. We did not intend on the track to be hard packed and dry with dust on it. We won't be using the overhead fans this year so the track should be more like 2007 with moisture all day. We will pack the track as much as possible to help it stay together but expect ruts to develop there will be maintenance each night. Should be more MX style dirt wise.
Old 10-06-2009, 08:41 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by allan42r
hey buddy! good to hear your getting better! hope to see ya soon.
Thanks Allan! What started all this was the 40 degree temp changes each day at Crandon Wisconsin on labor day weekend followed by 30 degree changes and rain the next weekend in Connecticut. By the time I got back from Cali on the 28th I was coughing so hard I was almost blacking out. Don't fly when you have either bronchitis or an inner ear infection! Finally getting the crap out of my lungs and breathing better now should be fired up by the Finals which is good because that event usually means 6 - 20hr days for me.
Old 10-06-2009, 08:48 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by RC Pro 1
Thanks Allan! What started all this was the 40 degree temp changes each day at Crandon Wisconsin on labor day weekend followed by 30 degree changes and rain the next weekend in Connecticut. By the time I got back from Cali on the 28th I was coughing so hard I was almost blacking out. Don't fly when you have either bronchitis or an inner ear infection! Finally getting the crap out of my lungs and breathing better now should be fired up by the Finals which is good because that event usually means 6 - 20hr days for me.
wow, hope your ready in time for some trick or treating!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.