R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-05-2009, 05:57 PM   #1
Tech Regular
 
jaco123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 327
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to jaco123
Default RC pro series final Texas?

Hey, this race is about a month away and have not seen much information on it or even a thread . If there is one somewhere could someone link me!.
__________________
Dalton Oliver

Kyosho mp9 tki3
Xray T4
jaco123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 06:01 PM   #2
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Posts: 3,022
Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)
Default

rcprosites.com
NitroOB4You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 06:07 PM   #3
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 528
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaco123 View Post
Hey, this race is about a month away and have not seen much information on it or even a thread . If there is one somewhere could someone link me!.
Yes, check out www.rcprosites.com
Entries are open on R/C Signup. (you must sign up on R/C Signup) Also you must have at least attended one R/C Pro Divisional event this year.
I believe there was nearly 200 entries at last count already!!
__________________
2010 is going to ROCK!! Thanks to my support system!!
-Tamiya -Alpha Plus Engines -Byrons Race Fuel
-R/C Pro Products -AKA Tires KO Propo
-Kal-Gard -TnT-Fx -TKO Bearings -Track Star
-Pyrographix Paints -Ballistic Batteries
TRCRacer24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 06:16 PM   #4
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Birmingham Alabama
Posts: 4,835
Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default

Can't wait, Carlton updates his site often and has all the info on the rc pro site...
__________________
Owner of the Speed Shop: A race prep shop for anything related to 1/10 and 1/8 off road racing. Check us out: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Speed-Shop/382214705269137?ref=bookmarks
ABURTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 07:59 PM   #5
Tech Elite
 
hakmazter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,468
Default

Carlton has been under the weather lately. Hope he gets better soon, but he has bronchitis bordering on pneumonia....
__________________
I mass produced the first electric 1/8 scale buggy and truggy.
www.HopeWDM.org
I have thousands of dollars of caster racing inventory available.
Semi-Retired from this industry at this time.
hakmazter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 03:48 AM   #6
Tech Champion
 
air8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Hutch, KS
Posts: 5,748
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Carlton is awesome. Hope he get better. I only see him at the RC Pro races and he remembers my name every...single...time. How? LOL. That's good people skills for sure. See you at Diamond W arena.

Best wishes Carlton.

Later
Chris Pearce/North Division
__________________
--Driver...you are cleared into the track.....Smoke On.

--"U Ain't Fast!!"
Chris Pearce
air8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 06:13 AM   #7
Tech Regular
 
jared52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Location, Location
Posts: 417
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

We were planning on going to the nationals but the SIC proved we aren't quite ready in our first year of racing. Maybe we will be there next year!
jared52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 08:03 AM   #8
Tech Elite
 
allan42r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: OSWEGO IL.
Posts: 2,602
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by air8 View Post
Carlton is awesome. Hope he get better. I only see him at the RC Pro races and he remembers my name every...single...time. How? LOL. That's good people skills for sure. See you at Diamond W arena.

Best wishes Carlton.

Later
Chris Pearce/North Division
he remembers EVERYONE. i cant even remember everyone in my own area.?
__________________
Pinky kisses better than mason's mom
allan42r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 08:16 AM   #9
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Birmingham Alabama
Posts: 4,835
Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default

lets get a tire list going of what works at this EVENT.....
__________________
Owner of the Speed Shop: A race prep shop for anything related to 1/10 and 1/8 off road racing. Check us out: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Speed-Shop/382214705269137?ref=bookmarks
ABURTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 08:24 AM   #10
Tech Fanatic
 
RC Pro 1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: South of sanity
Posts: 974
Default

Thanks Guys! (Chris & Allan Richards)
I am slowly getting better. I should as much as I have spent on doctor and hospital the last week!

I do remember a lot of names but at times I forget my own! LOL

BTW need to get signed up and paid by October 12th if you want a free event shirt. The event shirt will only be available for people who entered and paid early! Streamline Grafix will have some new never before seen RC Pro shirts at the event and there is s strong rumor we will have hats!

The entry list is growing we are over 200. So far Drake, Fischer and Lutz are signed up. Waiting on Cavalieri, King, Wheeler and some others that said they were coming. we have averaged 370 entries the last 3 years and may get close to that this year even with the bad economy. We will have a Slash exhibition class which I need to announce but I still have a couple sponsor things to work out on that first.
RC Pro 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 08:26 AM   #11
Tech Elite
 
"Smiley"'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Cypress, Tx
Posts: 4,495
Trader Rating: 166 (98%+)
Default

Alan,

Last year AKA CityBlock's in Soft were the ticket! Everyone that had them loved them, Everyone that did'nt wish they did! Anything in soft, M3 Crimes and Bowties were good too. I think M3 Calibers will be good as well.
__________________
Vision Racing Products | Team Associated | AKA | Tekin | Sanwa | VP Powermaster Fuel | RC Concepts Engines | MIP | Avid | Boom RC Graphics | Paint By: "Smiley"

Vision Racing Products (VRP)- www.visionracingproducts.com
"Smiley" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 08:34 AM   #12
Tech Elite
 
allan42r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: OSWEGO IL.
Posts: 2,602
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC Pro 1 View Post
Thanks Guys! (Chris & Allan Richards)
I am slowly getting better. I should as much as I have spent on doctor and hospital the last week!

I do remember a lot of names but at times I forget my own! LOL

BTW need to get signed up and paid by October 12th if you want a free event shirt. The event shirt will only be available for people who entered and paid early! Streamline Grafix will have some new never before seen RC Pro shirts at the event and there is s strong rumor we will have hats!

The entry list is growing we are over 200. So far Drake, Fischer and Lutz are signed up. Waiting on Cavalieri, King, Wheeler and some others that said they were coming. we have averaged 370 entries the last 3 years and may get close to that this year even with the bad economy. We will have a Slash exhibition class which I need to announce but I still have a couple sponsor things to work out on that first.
hey buddy! good to hear your getting better! hope to see ya soon.
__________________
Pinky kisses better than mason's mom
allan42r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 08:35 AM   #13
Tech Fanatic
 
RC Pro 1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: South of sanity
Posts: 974
Default

Last years track was not what we wanted either.

The big fans the arena added dried the track way to much and hurt the airflow for moving the exhaust out. We did not intend on the track to be hard packed and dry with dust on it. We won't be using the overhead fans this year so the track should be more like 2007 with moisture all day. We will pack the track as much as possible to help it stay together but expect ruts to develop there will be maintenance each night. Should be more MX style dirt wise.
RC Pro 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 08:41 AM   #14
Tech Fanatic
 
RC Pro 1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: South of sanity
Posts: 974
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by allan42r View Post
hey buddy! good to hear your getting better! hope to see ya soon.
Thanks Allan! What started all this was the 40 degree temp changes each day at Crandon Wisconsin on labor day weekend followed by 30 degree changes and rain the next weekend in Connecticut. By the time I got back from Cali on the 28th I was coughing so hard I was almost blacking out. Don't fly when you have either bronchitis or an inner ear infection! Finally getting the crap out of my lungs and breathing better now should be fired up by the Finals which is good because that event usually means 6 - 20hr days for me.
RC Pro 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 08:48 AM   #15
Tech Elite
 
allan42r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: OSWEGO IL.
Posts: 2,602
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC Pro 1 View Post
Thanks Allan! What started all this was the 40 degree temp changes each day at Crandon Wisconsin on labor day weekend followed by 30 degree changes and rain the next weekend in Connecticut. By the time I got back from Cali on the 28th I was coughing so hard I was almost blacking out. Don't fly when you have either bronchitis or an inner ear infection! Finally getting the crap out of my lungs and breathing better now should be fired up by the Finals which is good because that event usually means 6 - 20hr days for me.
wow, hope your ready in time for some trick or treating!
__________________
Pinky kisses better than mason's mom
allan42r is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
RC PRO SERIES MID SOUTH DIVISION(attention all AL, TN, MS racers) ABURTON Alabama Racing 87 05-22-2010 08:11 AM
RC PRO MID SOUTH DIVISION(Attention AL, TN, MS racers) ABURTON Tennessee-Kentucky Racing 15 05-05-2009 07:34 AM
RC Pro Series AB 2008 Gary Fliegel Canadian R/C Scene 298 01-07-2009 10:09 PM
RC Pro Series Onroad Finals Z Nitro On-Road 78 10-18-2007 06:04 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 12:50 PM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net