Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
RC pro series final Texas? >

RC pro series final Texas?

RC pro series final Texas?

Old 10-22-2009, 04:47 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jrwoodchuck
I could be wrong, but I understand that you just need to run 1 region race to qualify for nats.
What I'm saying is that I know I would be allowed, my question was how many points I would carry with me into the finals.

You carry your regional totals into the finals against everyone there correct?? My question is can I add the two races points to carry in even though they were in different regions.
Old 10-22-2009, 04:50 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by DOMIT
WOOOHOOOO I'm entry #13 in my class!
Originally Posted by RC Pro 1
Not used to being that high up?LOL
Yea, 13th is the highest you will ever see. Even if there are only 12 racers in your class, you would find a way to finish 13th...
Old 10-22-2009, 05:25 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Brandon Melton
What I'm saying is that I know I would be allowed, my question was how many points I would carry with me into the finals.

You carry your regional totals into the finals against everyone there correct?? My question is can I add the two races points to carry in even though they were in different regions.
You will be listed in the out of division section once I finish it. Meaning both rounds count for you point wise for the finals. Your points will be in order against everyone else that ran multiple divisions.

This year there wasn't as many of those as in the past so you could be standing pretty good.
Old 10-22-2009, 05:25 PM
Tech Elite

Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Yea, 13th is the highest you will ever see. Even if there are only 12 racers in your class, you would find a way to finish 13th...
Yeah yeah...

There are 41 entries currently in my class. There are 45 currently in yours. Who do you think will finish higher in their class?
Old 10-22-2009, 05:26 PM
Tech Fanatic

Bahahaha!

He thinks he will be 41st but there are more than 41 in that class so he is saying he will beat some people...................
Old 10-22-2009, 05:37 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

You will be listed in the out of division section once I finish it. Meaning both rounds count for you point wise for the finals. Your points will be in order against everyone else that ran multiple divisions.

This year there wasn't as many of those as in the past so you could be standing pretty good.

post a link to it when you get it done C man thanks
Old 10-22-2009, 05:58 PM
Tech Elite

Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe

Bahahaha!

He thinks he will be 41st but there are more than 41 in that class so he is saying he will beat some people...................
According to your current list... there are 41 total in Intermediate Truggy... with 28 paid.

But yeah, now that you mention it... I don't plan to be dead last. lol
Old 10-22-2009, 05:58 PM
Tech Master

Yeah yeah...

There are 41 entries currently in my class. There are 45 currently in yours. Who do you think will finish higher in their class?
I will finish higer in mine than you will in yours..... If you are talking about me and Ron, I think it would be a coin toss.
Old 10-22-2009, 06:36 PM
Tech Elite

I will finish higer in mine than you will in yours.....
Ok, we'll see.

If you are talking about me and Ron, I think it would be a coin toss.
2 words for you my brother: Crack kills!
Old 10-22-2009, 07:08 PM
Tech Master

2 words for you my brother: Crack kills!
I've gotten alittle faster sence the last time you saw me, and when I say alittle, I mean alot... And I figure you and I will be sharing a pit stall,,,If I find one of my tools on your table, I will stab you with my tunning screwdriver!!!!
Old 10-22-2009, 10:10 PM
Tech Initiate

My wife and I want to wish all of yall good luck this year at the finals.....and no crying even if you win first place in your division.....lol

We cant wait to get there next weekend to be a part of this greatest show on earth....actually I think that is another event anyway we will see yall there!

Come bye the Streamline Grafix/Rc Pro Apparel booth and check out the RC Pro Series shirts and Hoodies we have available. We will have short sleeve and long-sleeved shirts. We also will have a special item for sale that we believe all of you would like and have been asking Carlton for.

See yall in just over a week!
Bobby&Jonette
StreamlineGrafix.com
Old 10-23-2009, 12:15 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by streamline
My wife and I want to wish all of yall good luck this year at the finals.....and no crying even if you win first place in your division.....lol

We cant wait to get there next weekend to be a part of this greatest show on earth....actually I think that is another event anyway we will see yall there!

Come bye the Streamline Grafix/Rc Pro Apparel booth and check out the RC Pro Series shirts and Hoodies we have available. We will have short sleeve and long-sleeved shirts. We also will have a special item for sale that we believe all of you would like and have been asking Carlton for.

Bobby&Jonette
StreamlineGrafix.com
Greatest Show on Earth? Hmmm we do have a bunch of clowns at times! LOL
Old 10-23-2009, 02:47 AM
JSA
Tech Elite

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Useful Tools to share.

If you want, Please PM

Old 10-23-2009, 03:49 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by streamline

Bobby&Jonette
StreamlineGrafix.com
WOOOOHOOOOO! The new RC Pro Condoms are finally here!
Old 10-23-2009, 04:07 AM
Tech Elite

I've gotten alittle faster sence the last time you saw me, and when I say alittle, I mean alot... And I figure you and I will be sharing a pit stall,,,If I find one of my tools on your table, I will stab you with my tunning screwdriver!!!!
Hmmm... we shall see. I truly hope you are faster- but I'm skeptical.

FYI I'm driving with a radio that actually has a throttle control now, not just an on-and-off switch. That should help a bit.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.