R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 10-10-2009, 09:44 AM   #136
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by blktransam View Post
I already said I f-ed up the backplate and block trying to get the backplate off...but I do not know why it would not come off I have never had that happen before. paypal sent just send me the engine.....

thanks for the help.

Ryan

Zerodefect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 09:50 AM   #137
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 59 (100%+)

well put zero
Owner of Midwest Rc Tour
blktransam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 10:42 AM   #138
Tech Prophet

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

Quote:
well put zero
Really is no need for ha ha

Engine will be sent out today , carb is set close to race. A little rich but close , I can put it in a rig in arizona but the tuning in arizona is a little diff than most places
TEAM FUSION X ENGINES / TEAM BYRON ORIGINALS / TEAM PROLINE RACING TIRES / TEAM SICK GRAPHICS /TEAM KYOSHO / things I support: COMP HEAT DEALER /TEAM LUNSFORD/ FUSIONX™ USA / TEAM KYOSHO / "H.E.S."™ / BYRON FUELS / RC-OMGUSA/KICWEBDESIGNZ/AKA TIRES/PROLINE RACING TIRES /RAYA RACING/BUKU POWER CLUTCH/M2CRACING/special thanks to STAV and JIM HOTTIGREENMOUNTAINGRILLS.COM
houston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 10:44 AM   #139
Tech Elite

Monty IA is way cold right now...snowing outside as I type this...going indoor racing now ....will be at leisure hours tomarrow for first indoor race. so no need to try to tune to AZ weather as I will have to richen it up anyways for the colder temp..
Owner of Midwest Rc Tour
Old 10-10-2009, 10:48 AM   #140
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by houston View Post
If you would just admit that you messed the engine up and apologize for creating this thread then life would be grand .

And I can tell you one thing , when you threaten jim or carole or chris it is not taken kindly ryan .

If you want me to tune your engine in for ya it will be a while , if you want to tune it yourself I can ship it today upon payment for shipping from you , 20$ for new backplate and 20$ for used block . 10$ for priority shipping . Just give me 20$ and I can ship the engine back .

Once again , there is nothing wrong with the engine , the internals were in excellent shape .
Case closed???

Ryan if you were in the wrong and it appears that way, I would hope you would ask the mods to remove this thread so not to slander Fusion Motorsports.
From my own experience (Fusion)they did nothing but try to help me with my problem, and I was not happy because I had to wait for motors from Italy to be shipped in (that is not Fusion's fault) and Fusion tracked down some motors from a distibutor and Carole got me hooked up the next day. Leaving a thread on here like this only takes away your credibility. I do not think Fusion did you wrong?? If you feel the same way I would encourage you to have the mods delete this entire thread as it is not accurate by title.

JMO

<>< Jesus answered, I am the way, the truth and the life, no one comes to the Father except through me.
WINTER350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 10:52 AM   #141
Tech Prophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by WINTER350 View Post
Case closed???

Ryan if you were in the wrong and it appears that way, I would hope you would ask the mods to remove this thread so not to slander Fusion Motorsports.
From my own experience (Fusion)they did nothing but try to help me with my problem, and I was not happy because I had to wait for motors from Italy to be shipped in (that is not Fusion's fault) and Fusion tracked down some motors from a distibutor and Carole got me hooked up the next day. Leaving a thread on here like this only takes away your credibility. I do not think Fusion did you wrong?? If you feel the same way I would encourage you to have the mods delete this entire thread as it is not accurate by title.

JMO
An apology to jim and novarossiusa will be in order .

Wait for it , wait for it
TEAM FUSION X ENGINES / TEAM BYRON ORIGINALS / TEAM PROLINE RACING TIRES / TEAM SICK GRAPHICS /TEAM KYOSHO / things I support: COMP HEAT DEALER /TEAM LUNSFORD/ FUSIONX™ USA / TEAM KYOSHO / "H.E.S."™ / BYRON FUELS / RC-OMGUSA/KICWEBDESIGNZ/AKA TIRES/PROLINE RACING TIRES /RAYA RACING/BUKU POWER CLUTCH/M2CRACING/special thanks to STAV and JIM HOTTIGREENMOUNTAINGRILLS.COM
Old 10-10-2009, 10:53 AM   #142
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 72 (100%+)

I think an apology is definatlely in order.
818Designs.net - TKO
sickboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 11:10 AM   #143
Tech Adept

Send a message via Yahoo to phoenix357

I love my NOVA'S !!!!!!
phoenix357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 11:11 AM   #144
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

i have been reading this post and i cant think of a logical reason to send it to them in the first place. I have stated many times when i see posts like this, it is a racing engine guys and really you should not expect any kind of warranty. If they choose to do so thank your stars, Jim and Chris are top notch and also i am 99% sure you were not the only one that have sent in an engine with a problem..so patience should be in full effect. It is all good now enjoy the engine.

JESUS SAVES, WESLEY
r1harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 11:11 AM   #145
Tech Elite

if it makes everyone feel all warm inside I apoligize, even though I have no explination to why the backplate would not come off. again I have used this sealer on half dozen engines with no issues with removing the backplate. did the case get warped somehow? even if the sealer "glued" the backplate to the case that would not cause the nicks to the case and backplate.
Owner of Midwest Rc Tour
Old 10-10-2009, 12:50 PM   #146
Tech Elite

I use permatex copper. Never had a problem. This whole thread just smells.
Chris Reilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 01:20 PM   #147
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)

Quote:
if it makes everyone feel all warm inside I apoligize, even though I have no explination to why the backplate would not come off. again I have used this sealer on half dozen engines with no issues with removing the backplate. did the case get warped somehow? even if the sealer "glued" the backplate to the case that would not cause the nicks to the case and backplate.
The tolerance between the backplate and case is tight and you likely used too much sealant, effectively gluing the backplate to the case. The nicks were caused by the backplate's shape being distorted by the pliers or whatever was used to pull it off. Your engine was not flaming out, it was drowning out because the needles were tuned way off, that's not a defect, it's just a tuning error. Novarossi and Fusion had nothing to do with the problems you had with the engine yet there is a thread title in bold that says: "novarossi poor customer service" when two companies that sell novarossi helped you with your problems at a more than fair cost and time frame. You should ask the mods to remove the thread.

In mind and body, we're all heading towards old age. It is slower to go by bike.
Davidka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 02:27 PM   #148
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

Given the OP's attitude and Monty's summary of the engine...I would have told you take a hike as well.

If anyone threatens Carole...well you'll probably wind up with the RC Mafia coming after you
Old 10-10-2009, 02:38 PM   #149
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

What I don't understand is why Jim couldn't tell him what Houston pointed out?
arm2storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 02:47 PM   #150
Tech Prophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm2storm View Post
What I don't understand is why Jim couldn't tell him what Houston pointed out?
Jim does not post on here for a reaon and has a lot goin on.

Engine sales are through the roof and he is having a hard time keeping up .

Wait for it , wait for it