Wiki Posts
Search

Burn Martez Anderson

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2009, 07:47 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dirtdobber
I could see saying that if he killed one of your family members or a close friend,but for killing a dog?Come on,animals just aren't that important.What's really sad is people have elevated animal lives above human lives.Good example is the NFL players where one ran over a man while drunk driving and only had to pay a fine and month in jail....the other fought dogs and went to prison for couple years and had to pay huge fines.
i have to disagree on the "animals are just not that important" aspect ...i mean my wife and i cant have children so we have a couple of dogs ...for better or worse they are like our family ...i mean if its the dogs or us ..then of course it will be the dogs ..i dont think there like humans or nothing ...but by the same token i dont know what i would do if somebody f'd with them ...or if they got killed ..it would be devistating ...
ah yes zixxer finally shows his lighter side ...just dont tell anybod at the track
Old 09-27-2009, 08:05 AM
Tech Addict

I regard the life of an animal to be important enough to not pour gasoline on them and burn them to death, just so I can video it. I will tell you this, and those who know me will tell you that this is true, if I were to get my hands on this guy he would be in deep trouble or anyone else who abuses a woman, child,elderly person,pet, or someone who could not defend themselves.I do not know why I feel so strongly about this but it will happen one day and I will probably have a very long time to think about what I did from prison.
Old 09-27-2009, 08:56 AM
Tech Adept

I could see saying that if he killed one of your family members or a close friend,but for killing a dog?Come on,animals just aren't that important.What's really sad is people have elevated animal lives above human lives.Good example is the NFL players where one ran over a man while drunk driving and only had to pay a fine and month in jail....the other fought dogs and went to prison for couple years and had to pay huge fines.
well.i guess you just showed everyone in here what kinda person you really are!

i had one of my beagles get out awhile ago,and some lowlife a-hole took her and used her for practice with his pos pitbull,only to let her out to come home and die in front of my daughter and myself.
not sure who it was around here,but i have my suspicions..and i will get my revenge once we move out of ghetto land here!

im gonna hurt him in his wallet with sugar in all his cars tanks

paybacks a bitch!
Old 09-27-2009, 09:04 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

There is a bit of a difference in the example of the two football players. It's called malicious intent. The drunk driver did not intend to hurt anyone. He was not trying to kill someone. He made a very stupid and tragic mistake. I agree he probably should have seen a heavier penalty but intent makes the difference.

This dude did not burn the dog to death by accident. He intended to kill the dog and intended to do it in a cruel manner. Now if you can show me an example of someone intentionally setting another human being on fire and getting a lighter sentence than this dog guy, then you would have a valid point. But if this guy had done that, I suspect he would be looking at the death penalty instead of a few years in the slammer.
Old 09-27-2009, 09:10 AM
Tech Regular

I post on here quite frequently and have been on several other forums for various forms of motorsports. This has got to be the dumbest, most idiotic thing anyone has ever had the audacity to post in a public forum.
Old 09-27-2009, 10:34 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Someone post a thread saying they would like to burn someone to death and hope he goes to hell and you quote me and say I posted the dumbest thing ever.This world has lost common sense.I love my dog and would be very pissed if someone killed it for fun,but I would never think of killing them.Like I said,it's just a dog...go buy another.
Old 09-27-2009, 10:55 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Strange thread for the Nitro Off-Road forum.
Old 09-27-2009, 11:01 AM
Tech Regular

I won't be debating this with someone of your mental capacity anymore. If people were punished accordingly for their harm to humans and animals we would have far less problems in this world. The fact that you put such little importance on the life of an animal shows your level of ignorance and stupidity. Animals feel pain and torture just as much as humans do.
Old 09-27-2009, 11:32 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by revrace
I won't be debating this with someone of your mental capacity anymore. If people were punished accordingly for their harm to humans and animals we would have far less problems in this world. The fact that you put such little importance on the life of an animal shows your level of ignorance and stupidity. Animals feel pain and torture just as much as humans do.
I bet your someone who buys carbon credits to save the planet too.Feeling pain has nothing to do with the fact that a human being is far more important than any animal.You can reference the Holy Bible if you need to,but you probally don't believe in that hocus pocus either.
Old 09-27-2009, 11:59 AM
Tech Adept

i hope you come back as a dog
Old 09-27-2009, 12:28 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

I have 3 dogs, one 2 and half year old male boxer puppy (He is full grown but still acts like a puppy), a 4 year old white female boxer, and a female German Shepered mix.

If anybody got near them in a harmfull or negitive way, It be on like donkey kong son..
Old 09-27-2009, 01:45 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Feeling pain has nothing to do with the fact that a human being is far more important than any animal.
No one is debating that except you.

A human being is more important than a house or a car too. So I guess it would be ok for someone to burn down your house and your car?

The law also agrees. The worst this guy will see is a few years in jail. If he had done that to a human, he would be in for life or on death row.
Old 09-27-2009, 02:13 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)

these poor mentalities all fall back to poor parenting... hurting animals is flat out unacceptable! Im with you Joey! an eye for an eye! BURN THAT MOFO! Then burn his parents, and offspring!
Old 09-27-2009, 02:19 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by jpalessi
these poor mentalities all fall back to poor parenting... hurting animals is flat out unacceptable! Im with you Joey! an eye for an eye! BURN THAT MOFO! Then burn his parents, and offspring!
well said!
Old 09-27-2009, 05:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

parenting has nothing to do with it , some people are born like that just as some animals are born mean and aggressive.
people try to find some higher meaning or somehow feel its not is fault because of how they wre brought up.
News flash i come from a broken home, my dad was a junky, my mother a drunk because I had bad parenting i must be doing stupid shit right?
i dont see anyone blaming john gacys parents or ted bundys parents for thier crimes

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.