1/8th buggy track tires

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

1/8th buggy track tires

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2009, 04:30 PM
Tech Prophet

do they have them tires on a online hobby store or just ordering from the manfactufer
Old 09-16-2009, 04:39 PM
Tech Rookie

I have had some good luck with the AKA City Blocks and I-Beams. Pro-Line Bow Ties are always a safe bet. One set-up that I really like is the Panther Komodo Dragon I and Komodo Dragon II's. I run the Komodo Dragon II's in the front and the Komodo Dragon I's in the rear. I had a Panther driver show me this and I really like it.
Old 09-16-2009, 04:55 PM
Tech Prophet

have u tried out those vp tires they look pretty good
Old 09-17-2009, 10:44 AM
Tech Regular

TC5 Man,

The VP Pro Tires have very good tread life. They have various tread patterns for different tracks etc.

My home track is dusty and hard packed. I usually use the Turbo Traxx in Ultra Flexx compound and they are hooked up. I use the medium compound when its hot outside.

The Truggy Tires rock also... They are the lightest truggy wheel / tire / foam combo available. Lighter than PL, AKA, JC, etc etc. ; )

Give em a shot.. you wont be dissapointed! Ive gotten faster since I switched from PL to VP Pro.

www.vp-pro-usa.com
Old 09-17-2009, 11:22 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Andrew Smolnik
TC5 Man,

The VP Pro Tires have very good tread life. They have various tread patterns for different tracks etc.

My home track is dusty and hard packed. I usually use the Turbo Traxx in Ultra Flexx compound and they are hooked up. I use the medium compound when its hot outside.

The Truggy Tires rock also... They are the lightest truggy wheel / tire / foam combo available. Lighter than PL, AKA, JC, etc etc. ; )

Give em a shot.. you wont be dissapointed! Ive gotten faster since I switched from PL to VP Pro.

www.vp-pro-usa.com
You work for VP or are sponsored by them?
Old 09-17-2009, 02:13 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Andrew Smolnik
TC5 Man,

www.vp-pro-usa.com
Hey Andrew....care to do me a favor.....take a pic of the truggy tire's on a scale....im curious to see it for real....as i doubt ill be trying them any time soon(got about 10 Full set's i need to burn off first.)

Thx.
Old 09-17-2009, 07:17 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Integra
Hey Andrew....care to do me a favor.....take a pic of the truggy tire's on a scale....im curious to see it for real....

Thx.
+1