R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 08-31-2009, 10:16 AM   #1
Tech Adept

Default International race in Mexico

Hello to everyone some friends and i have a very descent track here in Mexico, not as good as yours in the US or Europe, but quite good, one of the best if not the best one here in Mexico. The thing is that we want to make a big event with big name drivers, Sponsored ones in order to make this event important. In onroad there has being several of this kind of events in Mexico, but as consernd for offroad, nothing happens besides of the Nats.

Do any of you know people or know what are the steps to make some of this drivers comes to Mexico to this event?

With this i don't want to exclude no body, in fact everyone will be invited. but you know, big names, lot of people.

the goal here is to make the sport (offroad) grown here īcause everytime more people is moving to onroad, because of the organization, and also has more people.

if anyone could help me i will appreciate it. thanks
mc_chofo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 10:36 AM   #2
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Tabushi Send a message via Yahoo to Tabushi

Quote:
Originally Posted by mc_chofo View Post
Hello to everyone some friends and i have a very descent track here in Mexico, not as good as yours in the US or Europe, but quite good, one of the best if not the best one here in Mexico. The thing is that we want to make a big event with big name drivers, Sponsored ones in order to make this event important. In onroad there has being several of this kind of events in Mexico, but as consernd for offroad, nothing happens besides of the Nats.

Do any of you know people or know what are the steps to make some of this drivers comes to Mexico to this event?

With this i don't want to exclude no body, in fact everyone will be invited. but you know, big names, lot of people.

the goal here is to make the sport (offroad) grown here īcause everytime more people is moving to onroad, because of the organization, and also has more people.

if anyone could help me i will appreciate it. thanks

Hello my friend, i will write in english as is a english based forum pero soy Chileno y hablo espaņol de origen ! jejejej,

As a personal experience (i've been in charge of international exposure on 2007 and 2008 for the Southamerican Offroad Championship), the first step its to get in touch with your local international sponsored drivers (like Daniel Ornelas for example), so they can give you a hand on factory contacts.

Then, just make a list of the brands that you would like to have in your event represented by factory drivers and contact their Team Managers (is not hard to get in touch with them). One thing to now its to take a look first on the USA/European international schedule of events, in order to select a proper time to make yours. I do recommend, once you start marketing your race, to have one full year for factory driver confirmations as usually top names have very heavy race schedules.

cya my friend, and good luck, if you need any help just let me know,

cya,

E-Mail : pato_concha@yahoo.com
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/patoconcha
Whatsapp : +56 9 66165085
Tabushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 08:46 AM   #3
Tech Rookie

Default i want to know where your track is

Hola soy de mexico DF y me gustaria saber donde tienes tu pista para ir a correr porque casi no hay aqui me podrias mandar un mail a javiames@hotmail.com para contestar mi pregunta te lo agradeceria mucho gracias!
mexrcd8 is offline   Reply With Quote