R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 08-29-2009, 11:15 PM   #1
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default BCE Speed D8T Chassis

These are some pictures of the new D8T BCE chassis which should be avialable shortly. I will the pictures speak for the chassis. . .

And these are some with the rest of my gear assembled on it:

BCE chassis with Kyosho center gear, HB light weight center outdrive, HB light weight brake levers, and ACE extended motor mounts.

BCE chassis with the M2C rear suspension system, ACE extended motor mounts, ACE rear shock tower, HB light weight upper shock mounts, HB light weight diff outdrives, Racers Edge Rear hubs(ST-RR), and Lunsford Titanium Turnbuckles.

BCE Chassis with King Headz front chassis brace, King Headz Steering support plate, King Headz rear suspension mount for front diff, HB light weight diff outdrives(front and center), HB light weight upper shock mounts, and Lunsford Titanium Turnbuckles.

This one showing the centerline of the chassis.
HB D8T with BCE Chassis, ACE Shock towers and motor mounts, M2C Rear Suspension system, KH front steering plate and chassis braces, Lunsford Ti-turnbuckles & hinge pins, OS Speed motor, Hitec 5995TG steering, Futaba 9351 throttle/brake, OS 2060 pipe, and J concepts Punisher Body.
HB D8: CEO Mods Novarossi P5K with JP4 tuned pipe, JR 9000T steering, JR 8800T throttle.
gotspeed_2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 06:23 AM   #2
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 68 (100%+)

Let us know how the chassis works out.
Greg B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 04:33 AM   #3
Tech Addict

Default New picture with Punisher body:

I just finished the body and got it all painted up. Still trying to find time to get to the track to test. Should be able to run it within the next week or so.
HB D8T with BCE Chassis, ACE Shock towers and motor mounts, M2C Rear Suspension system, KH front steering plate and chassis braces, Lunsford Ti-turnbuckles & hinge pins, OS Speed motor, Hitec 5995TG steering, Futaba 9351 throttle/brake, OS 2060 pipe, and J concepts Punisher Body.
HB D8: CEO Mods Novarossi P5K with JP4 tuned pipe, JR 9000T steering, JR 8800T throttle.
Old 11-14-2009, 08:23 AM   #4
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

It looks bada$$, but thats a lot of money dumped into that project. Let us know how it handles????? A++++ ON SWEETNESS WOW
offroad dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 12:08 PM   #5
Tech Addict

Yeah, it was kinda much. But you know how things start out. I'll do this mod, then see the next one and say "I gotta have that one" and then it just keeps going on and on.
I have one of the original BCE chassis for the LSP and was one of the testors back then also. The BCE LSP chassis is an excellent upgrade for that vehicle, so I can only assume that it hold true for the D8T as well.
A couple of features stand out immediately, the D8T chassis is only 3mm thick and is milled and that the aluminum BCE uses is milspec aluminum which should help the chassis last longer due to it's hardness.
Old 11-14-2009, 01:22 PM   #6
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 125 (100%+)

Your BCE make me all J!!! Looks good GS2000. I could tell just by carrying both mine and yours that yours was noticably lighter with ALL the aluminum upgrades that you did. Mine will be almost there except the BCE.
Old 11-14-2009, 07:38 PM   #7
Tech Addict

Neesh, your truck is awesome even without the BCE. I think most people would agree with that. You have alot of upgrades in your D8T that alot of people don't have or didn't know about.