Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
TRACK STAR RACER SERVICES NOW OPEN (SoCal) >

TRACK STAR RACER SERVICES NOW OPEN (SoCal)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TRACK STAR RACER SERVICES NOW OPEN (SoCal)

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2010, 02:55 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tech5
Great job guys! I wanted to give a shout out to Danny F. for dropping his plans Friday night and bringing his radio to HCR so I could use it. That was very nice of you buddy, thank you. Also wanna thank my wife who also brought my forgotten radio to me from Ontario! Love ya honey, thanks!
ANY time buddy!
Old 04-08-2010, 05:20 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Surf City 700 mini race report

3 hours, 4 drivers, 737 laps, 1 set of tires and 1 dominating car=Team Trackstar victory! Fun times and we are ready for the next one!
Attached Thumbnails TRACK STAR RACER SERVICES NOW OPEN (SoCal)-sc30014.jpg   TRACK STAR RACER SERVICES NOW OPEN (SoCal)-sc30012.jpg   TRACK STAR RACER SERVICES NOW OPEN (SoCal)-teamwork.jpg   TRACK STAR RACER SERVICES NOW OPEN (SoCal)-gil.jpg   TRACK STAR RACER SERVICES NOW OPEN (SoCal)-pres.jpg  

Old 04-08-2010, 05:23 PM
Tech Master

Default The best part

The chance for me to drive with these awsome drivers and spend a great day with friends!
Attached Thumbnails TRACK STAR RACER SERVICES NOW OPEN (SoCal)-sc30010.jpg   TRACK STAR RACER SERVICES NOW OPEN (SoCal)-sc30011.jpg   TRACK STAR RACER SERVICES NOW OPEN (SoCal)-300.jpg  
Old 04-09-2010, 05:42 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Chris,

sent you a reply to email.
Old 04-11-2010, 07:34 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)

Just wanted to say thanks to the whole TS Team for the great weekend! Jimmy was on point with the tunes on both of my motors this weekend. Pit crew did a great job as well and is always entertaining

Do we have to race again next weekend?
Old 04-11-2010, 07:47 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by stipres
Just wanted to say thanks to the whole TS Team for the great weekend! Jimmy was on point with the tunes on both of my motors this weekend. Pit crew did a great job as well and is always entertaining

Got a txt from Jimmy a little while ago saying you really put it to them in Truggy, awesome job TQ and the win, doesn't get any better than that
Old 04-11-2010, 08:37 PM
Tech Fanatic

big thanks to jimmy and chris for the amazing pits while i was on my bump mission! bumped up twice and ended up seventh. the car was great! this weekend sealed the deal as far as what car i will be running from now on!

also big thanks to bizob for keeping me cool while we where on our missions to bump! p.s. i was so close that i could have hacked u and got sixth. lol
Old 04-11-2010, 08:41 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by stipres

grassroots!!! at T/A
Old 04-11-2010, 08:43 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Great job Pres, and what a great race to watch!

A HUGE thanks to Chris for all the pit help! He is a great guy to have in pit lane! Thanks to Jimmy as always, for everything!

Dylan.... well he is Dylan!! always fun to goof off with!! Great job with the bumps!

See you all again next weekend!!
Old 04-11-2010, 08:44 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by itsshemp

A HUGE thanks to Chris for all the pit help! He is a great guy to have in pit lane! Thanks to Jimmy as always, for everything!

Dylan.... well he is Dylan!! always fun to goof off with!! Great job with the bumps!

TIT! hahahahahahaha
Old 04-11-2010, 08:57 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by itsshemp

thanks danny. yeah we do goof around quite a bit huh? hahaha good times.

i'd like to give a shout out to junior,
you lived up to your nickname on saturday! lol
Old 04-11-2010, 09:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (96%+)

Congrats to the whole Track Star team this weekend! I'm very proud to have such a great group of racers running for us.

I want to point out that Danny Flores and Austin Kaitukoff put in some really great driving this weekend but fell to some "other driver" circumstances which put them out of contention.

Dylan Elliott drove his tail off bumping his way up two mains in his second only race driving a buggy!

His brother Mason drove a great A main only to have a throttle servo hang up on him several times and yet still pulled off a second!

Thank you to Chris, Pres and Dylan for the great pit help and pit stops!

Oh yeah I almost forgot..... Hey Carson... "You got beat by the old guy"....
Old 04-11-2010, 09:45 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Racecrafter
Congrats to the whole Track Star team this weekend! I'm very proud to have such a great group of racers running for us.

I want to point out that Danny Flores and Austin Kaitukoff put in some really great driving this weekend but fell to some "other driver" circumstances which put them out of contention.

Dylan Elliott drove his tail off bumping his way up two mains in his second only race driving a buggy!

His brother Mason drove a great A main only to have a throttle servo hang up on him several times and yet still pulled off a second!

Thank you to Chris, Pres and Dylan for the great pit help and pit stops!

Oh yeah I almost forgot..... Hey Carson... "You got beat by the old guy"....
funny you mention carson. lol he said i can take jimmy but not cody and cav. hahahaha. dont forget masons buggy main. tqed, checked out and knocked the shock stand off out of the tower. zippedtied it, threw him back out and ended up second. lefted the pits three laps down and made up one and a half! crazy yet very fun weekend!!
Old 04-12-2010, 09:00 AM
Tech Master

Great weekend! Its always a blast to get all of us together because there is always something happening that makes you laugh! Its great to see all of you guys do so well. It is really cool how each one of you is always there to help each other no matter what it is! You all make racing fun and I want to say thank you for that! Pres you dont haaaave to race next weekend but you know you want to ice cream man.
Old 04-12-2010, 12:23 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by tech5
Great weekend! Its always a blast to get all of us together because there is always something happening that makes you laugh! Its great to see all of you guys do so well. It is really cool how each one of you is always there to help each other no matter what it is! You all make racing fun and I want to say thank you for that! Pres you dont haaaave to race next weekend but you know you want to ice cream man.
word!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.