R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 10-31-2010, 01:50 PM   #1351
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 266 (98%+)

After racing Friday night at OCRC my RC stuff stayed the night in my truck and in the morning it was gone. Thank goodness my Kyoshos and Losi 8E made it inside that night but my 4 wheel slash, T8 Trinity roller bag and UpGrade RC roller bag packed with EVERYTHING was stolen.

The Slash had a dyed black chassis with Pro-line shocks, calibers in the rear and bowties up front with black Pro-line wheels. Other than that it was all stock.

The T8 bag had an M11X, Muchmore power supply, Orion clubman charger and Hoto charger, OTT lite all Upgrade wrapped black with a little red. Full set of Losi and Pro-line tools. Tekin 13.5 and 17.5 Redline motors, hotwire. Hudy 1/8 tire balancing tool. Drawer full of Kyosho ZX5, RB5 parts.

The up grade bag had three tackle containers full of Losi 8ight parts, two Kyosho boxes full of Pro-line tires for 2 wheel and 4 wheel buggy and a KO EX-5UR transmitter used in the Slash.

If you happen to see any of my stuff act like you are interested in buying it get a phone number, address, name, anything you can, PM it to me and ill take care of the rest.

You guys may know me as the guy in the wheelchair but my name is Brett if you dont know me I would like to get to know you. I've had a great time racing in the past year with everyone and wouldnt trade it for anything. We are a tight group of people and hopefully we can find some of my stuff at least. I didnt know how much stuff I had until now. Thanks guys hope to be back to racing within a month or two. I will not let this get me down!
Old 11-01-2010, 06:28 PM   #1352
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)

Congrats to Track Star's very own, Jimmy Wright, for winning the ROAR Region 12 Director election. Good luck on your new duties for the upcoming year!

AKA Products, Team Losi, Track Star Racing, Tekno RC, Hitec RCD, LRP, Schelle Racing, Imagine It Graphics, EKD, VP/PowerMaster fuels
stipres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 06:29 PM   #1353
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)

Wheelman...we will definately keep an eye out for your stuff. Sorry it happened.

AKA Products, Team Losi, Track Star Racing, Tekno RC, Hitec RCD, LRP, Schelle Racing, Imagine It Graphics, EKD, VP/PowerMaster fuels
stipres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 06:50 PM   #1354
Suspended

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stipres View Post
Congrats to Track Star's very own, Jimmy Wright, for winning the ROAR Region 12 Director election. Good luck on your new duties for the upcoming year!
Congrats Jimmy...First order of business to get racers excited to race, up the quality and quantity of trophy girls. Include pics of the girls with race entry forms and allow the racers to mingle and take pics with the girls throughout a race weekend.

Last edited by PFKAOG; 11-01-2010 at 09:41 PM.
PFKAOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 08:10 PM   #1355
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by -WHEELMAN- View Post
After racing Friday night at OCRC my RC stuff stayed the night in my truck and in the morning it was gone. Thank goodness my Kyoshos and Losi 8E made it inside that night but my 4 wheel slash, T8 Trinity roller bag and UpGrade RC roller bag packed with EVERYTHING was stolen.

The Slash had a dyed black chassis with Pro-line shocks, calibers in the rear and bowties up front with black Pro-line wheels. Other than that it was all stock.

The T8 bag had an M11X, Muchmore power supply, Orion clubman charger and Hoto charger, OTT lite all Upgrade wrapped black with a little red. Full set of Losi and Pro-line tools. Tekin 13.5 and 17.5 Redline motors, hotwire. Hudy 1/8 tire balancing tool. Drawer full of Kyosho ZX5, RB5 parts.

The up grade bag had three tackle containers full of Losi 8ight parts, two Kyosho boxes full of Pro-line tires for 2 wheel and 4 wheel buggy and a KO EX-5UR transmitter used in the Slash.

If you happen to see any of my stuff act like you are interested in buying it get a phone number, address, name, anything you can, PM it to me and ill take care of the rest.

You guys may know me as the guy in the wheelchair but my name is Brett if you dont know me I would like to get to know you. I've had a great time racing in the past year with everyone and wouldnt trade it for anything. We are a tight group of people and hopefully we can find some of my stuff at least. I didnt know how much stuff I had until now. Thanks guys hope to be back to racing within a month or two. I will not let this get me down!
stolen from your house or near a track? sorry that happened bud :/

TLR Team Losi Racing / Novarossi / Nitrotane / Spectrum
trackstarlosi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 09:40 PM   #1356
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (96%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PFKAOG View Post
Congrats Jimmy...First order of busy to get racers excited to race, up the quality and quantity of trophy girls. Include pics of the girls with race entry forms and allow the racers to mingle and take pics with the girls throughout a race weekend.
Randy,

Track Star had girls that would walk around and pose with racers, talk to them, hand out business cards/flyers etc. That is until a very very well known Pro followed one of them to the ladies room.

Their interest was lost and we all became a bunch of creeps........

www.trackstarrc.com ~ www.facebook.com/TrackStarRC ~ Home of the 2x's Stock Nationals Champion TS-Gold & TS-Black tire sauce, TS-1+ lubricants, TS-Precision bearings, XRG Xtreme Racing Grease, Scale Auto Engineering, ElevenTech, WRD2, Carbon 12, Stiff Products
Racecrafter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 09:41 PM   #1357
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by stipres View Post
Thanks Pres!

It's going to be an interesting year 2011.....

www.trackstarrc.com ~ www.facebook.com/TrackStarRC ~ Home of the 2x's Stock Nationals Champion TS-Gold & TS-Black tire sauce, TS-1+ lubricants, TS-Precision bearings, XRG Xtreme Racing Grease, Scale Auto Engineering, ElevenTech, WRD2, Carbon 12, Stiff Products
Old 11-01-2010, 09:42 PM   #1358
Suspended

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racecrafter View Post
Randy,

Track Star had girls that would walk around and pose with racers, talk to them, hand out business cards/flyers etc. That is until a very very well known Pro followed one of them to the ladies room.

I can understand that
Old 11-01-2010, 09:55 PM   #1359
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Randy,

Yeah i told you not to but you didnt listen! Smooth move! Haha just kiddin. Hey, we went to westcoast sunday, are you ever there sundays or no?

TLR Team Losi Racing / Novarossi / Nitrotane / Spectrum
trackstarlosi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 10:58 PM   #1360
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by trackstarlosi View Post
Yeah i told you not to but you didnt listen! Smooth move! Haha just kiddin. Hey, we went to westcoast sunday, are you ever there sundays or no?
I don't get down there as much as I would like to.

But with the Reedy Race coming up in three short months I will be down there as much as I can.

Old 11-03-2010, 11:18 PM   #1361
Tech Elite

Track Star R/C Racers Services will be offering a 5% discount to all current ROAR members on all ROAR affiliated companies products!!

How will you know? How will we do this?

We will be going through each item from ROAR affiliated manufacturers and applying the ROAR Logo to the description.

When you check out just add your full ROAR membership number in the comment box. When you order you will pay the normal price. When we receive the order we will compare your ROAR membership number to the list of current members. Current members will get the 5% discount back to their mode of payment.

I'm sure other shops and stores will follow.

Your membership with ROAR is starting to pay off and now payback.

Old 11-04-2010, 11:41 AM   #1362
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (93%+)

Quote:
Track Star R/C Racers Services will be offering a 5% discount to all current ROAR members on all ROAR affiliated companies products!!

How will you know? How will we do this?

We will be going through each item from ROAR affiliated manufacturers and applying the ROAR Logo to the description.

When you check out just add your full ROAR membership number in the comment box. When you order you will pay the normal price. When we receive the order we will compare your ROAR membership number to the list of current members. Current members will get the 5% discount back to their mode of payment.

I'm sure other shops and stores will follow.

Your membership with ROAR is starting to pay off and now payback.
Thats a great start...........
Old 11-04-2010, 11:45 AM   #1363
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to porkchop Send a message via Yahoo to porkchop

jimmy do you take cc my paypal accounts messed up
Old 11-05-2010, 08:39 AM   #1364
Tech Elite

Yes our site takes CC's and is processed through paypal. You don't need to have a paypal account.

Old 11-05-2010, 07:11 PM   #1365
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to porkchop Send a message via Yahoo to porkchop

Quote:
Yes our site takes CC's and is processed through paypal. You don't need to have a paypal account.
you the man