Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
TRACK STAR RACER SERVICES NOW OPEN (SoCal) >

TRACK STAR RACER SERVICES NOW OPEN (SoCal)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TRACK STAR RACER SERVICES NOW OPEN (SoCal)

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2010, 02:16 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

This is gonna be good...............Im gonna take plenty of pics for the site.
Old 08-04-2010, 02:21 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (92%+)

hey chris,can you find me a piston & sleeve for the nova i bought from u?...can you get bearings for this motor?
Old 08-04-2010, 02:26 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (96%+)

Originally Posted by -R2-
Yo, Race-something I need a report from you so I can post it on the Ofna site, it seems like your on a winning streak but that may end on Sunday as it's Mega SC Sunday at Milestone. Tons of banging door to door action, closing the door, t-bones, press to pass, mid-air disaters and syncronized spinning which is my favorite, Oh! And I forgot the "bump and run" and I'll have a word with later on that

[email protected]
You got it!

Thanks
Old 08-04-2010, 02:27 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by deadmancourt
hey chris,can you find me a piston & sleeve for the nova i bought from u?...can you get bearings for this motor?
We can get bearings. Nova parts unfortunately no.

I would contact Monty Houston at Houston Engine Service.

#1 in Novarossi parts sales and service!
Old 08-04-2010, 02:30 PM
Tech Elite

thanx jimmy!...will you guys replace them?...i dont have a bearing puller?....how much for bearings?
Old 08-05-2010, 07:45 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by deadmancourt
thanx jimmy!...will you guys replace them?...i dont have a bearing puller?....how much for bearings?
I do the service for $50 installed with Ceramics. ($40 with Steel)

IMO for $10 go Ceramic!
Old 08-05-2010, 07:48 AM
Tech Elite

Kellen & Tony Freeman, Thank you for choosing Track Star for your engine break in and parts needs.

Jason Branham, Your engines shipping today Sir!

NEW! DE Racing wheels in white are now available!!
Old 08-05-2010, 09:24 AM
Tech Elite

thanx again jimmy!...i will contact you or chris when the time comes!.....keep up the great service!
Old 08-15-2010, 07:10 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)

Delayed report from Hemet's Friday night race: Congrats goes out to Jeff White on taking 1st in the 2wd stock class and yours truly taking TQ and 1st in the 4wd mod class. Also, to lil Lance for winning the 14yr and under class with a Trackstar tuned Traxxas. Good job to all the drivers on Friday, the new layout at Hemet is really fun and SC friendly.

A couple of Jammin SC trucks still available, either contact myself or Jimmy for details on our current special!
Old 08-15-2010, 07:36 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Originally Posted by stipres
Delayed report from Hemet's Friday night race: Congrats goes out to Jeff White on taking 1st in the 2wd stock class and yours truly taking TQ and 1st in the 4wd mod class. Also, to lil Lance for winning the 14yr and under class with a Trackstar tuned Traxxas. Good job to all the drivers on Friday, the new layout at Hemet is really fun and SC friendly.

A couple of Jammin SC trucks still available, either contact myself or Jimmy for details on our current special!
ygpm
Old 08-16-2010, 08:18 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by race raider
ygpm
ygpmb
Old 08-16-2010, 08:18 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by stipres

Great job guys!

Way to hold it down at Hemet!
Old 08-17-2010, 09:29 PM
Tech Elite

Tons of great things happening with Track Star / Short Course HQ.com

This summer has been busier than ever. We are actually looking for a new larger place! If we could gauge the economy by the amount of R/C racing that has picked up and how a lot of R/C related businesses are going the U.S.A. will be out of debt in no time.......

To say the least Short Course Electric trucks have taken off faster this year than any other time I've seen R/C car racing take off (except maybe during the mid 80's) Though we still do a fair share of Nitro engine and buggy preps I'd say that 70% of our business right now is setting up and building Short Course Trucks!

Track Star RC has been non-stop Monday- Monday 12+ hours a day getting all of our customers work done to stay on top of demand. This is not to pat ourselves on the back, this is just how it has been and we are enjoying it (as much as possible in the shop and out.

I would like to thank all of those people who have made Track Star / Short Course HQ what it is today and what it will be tomorrow.

Chris Vierra; Partner since day one and promoter extraordinair! Your running ragged making sure everyone in pit lane including myself was always taken care of and now your Race Directing always keep things running smoothly.

Pres Ilog; New partner coming in within the last 5 months, your help and insight to our shop has been awesome. I couldn't physically tackle all of this work without you and thank you for bringing Cold Stone Creamery into our lives on a near daily basis.

Gil Losi Jr; Your mentoring and advice has always helped me try to make the best decisions in this crazy industry. Your willingness to help me 30 years ago through to this day has been nothing short of saint-like. Thank you!

Jeff White & James Scott; "How do I know you're...... crazy?" You guys come in day after day to make sure Pres and I are in control. You guys just take what ever task needed to be done and do it... Without asking or even wanting compensation....... Thats crazy.....

Timmy & Sarah Harrington; Your web design, help and photoshop prowess have been absolutely great! Thank you for all you have done and are doing!!

Last but definitely least, my Wife Lourna. Thank you for keeping my sanity in check as well as our business structure and when the going gets rough and deadlines seem impossible you are right by my side helping with anything I need. (even turning wrenches!)

To all of the racers and clients of Track Star. "Thank you for putting your trust and faith into Track Star R/C Racer Services!"

As of September 1st 2010 Track Star R/C Racers Services will turn ONE YEAR OLD!!
Old 08-17-2010, 09:35 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Racecrafter
Tons of great things happening with Track Star / Short Course HQ.com

This summer has been busier than ever. We are actually looking for a new larger place! If we could gauge the economy by the amount of R/C racing that has picked up and how a lot of R/C related businesses are going the U.S.A. will be out of debt in no time.......

To say the least Short Course Electric trucks have taken off faster this year than any other time I've seen R/C car racing take off (except maybe during the mid 80's) Though we still do a fair share of Nitro engine and buggy preps I'd say that 70% of our business right now is setting up and building Short Course Trucks!

Track Star RC has been non-stop Monday- Monday 12+ hours a day getting all of our customers work done to stay on top of demand. This is not to pat ourselves on the back, this is just how it has been and we are enjoying it (as much as possible in the shop and out.

I would like to thank all of those people who have made Track Star / Short Course HQ what it is today and what it will be tomorrow.

Chris Vierra; Partner since day one and promoter extraordinair! Your running ragged making sure everyone in pit lane including myself was always taken care of and now your Race Directing always keep things running smoothly.

Pres Ilog; New partner coming in within the last 5 months, your help and insight to our shop has been awesome. I couldn't physically tackle all of this work without you and thank you for bringing Cold Stone Creamery into our lives on a near daily basis.

Gil Losi Jr; Your mentoring and advice has always helped me try to make the best decisions in this crazy industry. Your willingness to help me 30 years ago through to this day has been nothing short of saint-like. Thank you!

Jeff White & James Scott; "How do I know you're...... crazy?" You guys come in day after day to make sure Pres and I are in control. You guys just take what ever task needed to be done and do it... Without asking or even wanting compensation....... Thats crazy.....

Timmy & Sarah Harrington; Your web design, help and photoshop prowess have been absolutely great! Thank you for all you have done and are doing!!

Last but definitely least, my Wife Lourna. Thank you for keeping my sanity in check as well as our business structure and when the going gets rough and deadlines seem impossible you are right by my side helping with anything I need. (even turning wrenches!)

To all of the racers and clients of Track Star. "Thank you for putting your trust and faith into Track Star R/C Racer Services!"

As of September 1st 2010 Track Star R/C Racers Services will turn ONE YEAR OLD!!
congrats on your success! ...i hope you guys keep on keepin on! ...great team of helpful people you guys got there!
Old 08-18-2010, 07:51 AM
Tech Initiate

Glad to hear everything is going great Jimmy. You have some really talented people working there with you too. Keep up the good work guys and see you all at the next race.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.