R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 04-22-2010, 04:03 PM   #1096
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (96%+)

Rain Rain go away, I want to run Short Course today.........

(OK actually tomorrow

www.trackstarrc.com ~ www.facebook.com/TrackStarRC ~ Home of the 2x's Stock Nationals Champion TS-Gold & TS-Black tire sauce, TS-1+ lubricants, TS-Precision bearings, XRG Xtreme Racing Grease, Scale Auto Engineering, ElevenTech, WRD2, Carbon 12, Stiff Products
Racecrafter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 04:08 PM   #1097
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I would love to say lets balloon them up and race in the rain but after thinking about the aftermath I think not. Not raining here as of now. Hemet can use a little water to get the traction up for practice and racing tomorrow! Come on out and check out more exciting new products at the Trackstar booth!
tech5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 04:13 PM   #1098
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

how is the turn out for hemet short course action also isnt there rc pro series there saturday still running short course friday night
jewn_beef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 04:25 PM   #1099
Tech Master

Last 3 s/c races at Hemet have averaged 40-45 trucks a night and getting more interest every race. Pro series practice stops at 6pm and s/c racing starts at 7-7:30pm. See you there?
Old 04-22-2010, 04:26 PM   #1100
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

i am going to try and make it there you guys have the alpha motors in stock right now need a new mill and the price seems to be right
jewn_beef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 04:30 PM   #1101
Tech Master

We are expecting a shipment this week for motors. I will check with Jimmy right now and see whats in stock. Thanks Silas.
Old 04-23-2010, 12:06 PM   #1102
Tech Elite

We have a Z852 in stock right now along with a couple of 0801's

Next shipment is in a couple of weeks and pre-orders are already coming in.

www.trackstarrc.com ~ www.facebook.com/TrackStarRC ~ Home of the 2x's Stock Nationals Champion TS-Gold & TS-Black tire sauce, TS-1+ lubricants, TS-Precision bearings, XRG Xtreme Racing Grease, Scale Auto Engineering, ElevenTech, WRD2, Carbon 12, Stiff Products
Old 04-26-2010, 12:17 AM   #1103
Tech Elite

Back on line though we are EXTREMELY busy this week, please email me directly at;

racecrafter@gmail.com

It goes right to my phone and I will answer emails every couple of hours. Or you may call but will 99.9% go to voice mail.

Old 04-27-2010, 11:21 PM   #1104
Tech Elite

Hello all!

LOL! It's been 7am to 11-12midnight these past few days and there is much still to do.

I apologize upfront to those who have called and we answered late. it looks like Friday some things will get back to normal (kind of)

We are receiving another large order of AKA SCT tires Thursday. Alpha engines should be on there way in the next 2-2.5 weeks (maybe sooner). We just received/sold and received again more Jammin SCRT10's but now only have one left.

Where will we be this weekend???

GRRS Series? Rev for the Losi series?? or HotRods for the JBRL Electric series?

Not sure quite yet though I'm leaning toward running some short course no matter where we go.

Keep using email as I will check in with it every hour or so. Once we fire up the tire machines it's non-stop fun for hours and hours......

Old 04-30-2010, 06:49 AM   #1105
Tech Master

Looks like we will all be in Lovely Hemet Ca for the evening to race Shortcourse and have a blast. We will have tires on hand, if you need any please come see us. The racing looks to be pretty exciting with Pres getting a new Jammin 4x4 and a bunch of other fast guys making the trek out to Hemet. Dont forget to stop by our pits to see the latest goods and to say hi!
Old 05-03-2010, 10:23 AM   #1106
Tech Elite

Congrats to Pres Ilog for his second place finish in this years Losi series at Revelation in 1/8 buggy!

Pres also dominated the Pro 4 friday night at Hemet.

Chris and I went to West Coast Saturday night and laid the smack down on the competition in 2wd Mod SC and 4wd Mod SC with our Fantom "540" powered trucks with AKA Wishbone tires. (Super hooked up!)

Latest happenings:

We are working on a new web site which should be up in a few weeks. We are expanding to include a full catalog list of Tamiya 1/8 and 1/10 kits, parts and of course services.

We are working to make Track Star "THE" place for all of your Tamiya race car and truck needs.

Also with the website will be a forum for different aspects of what we do at Track Star to better serve our customers.

We have also recently become a dealer for Byrons fuels. However, it will be for local pick up only as we will not ship fuel. If you are local to us or race locally we can arrange for drop off. Contact us at trackstarrc@gmail.com

We here at Track Star are always working hard to bring the racers parts and services that they need. We have another major announcement brewing and should announce this sometime within the next few weeks or so.

"Stay tuned"

Old 05-04-2010, 08:32 AM   #1107
Tech Elite

Track Star will be attending the Silver State Short Course Championships at 702 Raceway in Vegas this Friday and Saturday.

If you need anything brought to the track please contact me by 12noon Thursday so I can make sure it's added to the cargo

trackstarrc@gmail.com

Old 05-04-2010, 10:46 AM   #1108
Tech Master

On behalf of Trackstar r/c I would like to congratulate Danny Flores for his big wins this past weekend at round #4 of the grassroots series! Danny TQ'd and won both of his classes! Danny did a great job! Thank you Danny! Jimmy Wright also doubled up at westcoast on Saturday by winning 2wd open and pro 4x4! Pres took 2nd in the losi series at Rev and I actually raced both Friday and Saturday. Great job guys on a great weekend!
Old 05-05-2010, 08:04 AM   #1109
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by tech5 View Post
On behalf of Trackstar r/c I would like to congratulate Danny Flores for his big wins this past weekend at round #4 of the grassroots series! Danny TQ'd and won both of his classes! Danny did a great job! Thank you Danny! Jimmy Wright also doubled up at westcoast on Saturday by winning 2wd open and pro 4x4! Pres took 2nd in the losi series at Rev and I actually raced both Friday and Saturday. Great job guys on a great weekend!
Congrats Danny! Way to whoop up on them

Which engine and pipe combo's were you using?

Old 05-05-2010, 08:17 AM   #1110
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)

Hey Chris, glad to see you actually getting some wheel time! Are you coming out to JRBL @ Rev for a full day of action packed racing?

AKA Products, Team Losi, Track Star Racing, Tekno RC, Hitec RCD, LRP, Schelle Racing, Imagine It Graphics, EKD, VP/PowerMaster fuels
stipres is offline   Reply With Quote