Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
TRACK STAR RACER SERVICES NOW OPEN (SoCal) >

TRACK STAR RACER SERVICES NOW OPEN (SoCal)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TRACK STAR RACER SERVICES NOW OPEN (SoCal)

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2010, 12:26 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by trackstarlosi
thanks danny. yeah we do goof around quite a bit huh? hahaha good times.

i'd like to give a shout out to junior,
you lived up to your nickname on saturday! lol
yea i did cause i was little pissed after it happend 3 time over the weekend my damn car is so worn out
PUNCHED!!!!
Old 04-12-2010, 05:55 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Jimmy,

Thanks for the help with the AKA Super Soft truggy GridIrons. They were hooked up for the first qualifier which landed me 3rd over all qualifier for the day, and a 5th place finish in the A main.
Old 04-12-2010, 07:05 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Racecrafter
Congrats to the whole Track Star team this weekend! I'm very proud to have such a great group of racers running for us.

I want to point out that Danny Flores and Austin Kaitukoff put in some really great driving this weekend but fell to some "other driver" circumstances which put them out of contention.

Dylan Elliott drove his tail off bumping his way up two mains in his second only race driving a buggy!

His brother Mason drove a great A main only to have a throttle servo hang up on him several times and yet still pulled off a second!

Thank you to Chris, Pres and Dylan for the great pit help and pit stops!

Oh yeah I almost forgot..... Hey Carson... "You got beat by the old guy"....
jimmy, how did you like the pass after the doubles on the last lap where i out ran you with my nova. could have been baddiling for a tranfer spot if i wouldent have flatlanded the table so hard that gas flew out of my tank. so jimmy how was the c main in buggy
Old 04-12-2010, 08:09 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (96%+)

Originally Posted by Bigedmond
Jimmy,

Thanks for the help with the AKA Super Soft truggy GridIrons. They were hooked up for the first qualifier which landed me 3rd over all qualifier for the day, and a 5th place finish in the A main.
You are very welcome!
Old 04-12-2010, 08:14 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)

Originally Posted by carson 40
jimmy, how did you like the pass after the doubles on the last lap where i out ran you with my nova. could have been baddiling for a tranfer spot if i wouldent have flatlanded the table so hard that gas flew out of my tank. so jimmy how was the c main in buggy
Last time I checked, experienced racers don't "race" back-markers. Normally they wait for the clean pass, for them to crash or wait for them to flame out (again).

So the real reason why I am here...my phone died. I actually didn't have to argue with Verizon to get a new one, good thing for Manufacturerers warranties. PM me or somthn to get a hold of me.
Old 04-12-2010, 08:22 PM
Tech Elite

The Pro C main was tough, How was Sportsman?

You outran me? I seem to remember it was me who caught you who was a few laps down after his NOVA flamed out and tried to race me, I gave him room so I wouldn't get wrecked. I think the results sheet spells that out.
Old 04-12-2010, 08:23 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by stipres
Last time I checked, experienced racers don't "race" back-markers. Normally they wait for the clean pass, for them to crash or wait for them to flame out (again).

So the real reason why I am here...my phone died. I actually didn't have to argue with Verizon to get a new one, good thing for Manufacturerers warranties. PM me or somthn to get a hold of me.
They giving you a new phone?
Old 04-12-2010, 08:23 PM
Tech Apprentice

stfu! pussy whip!
Old 04-12-2010, 08:36 PM
Tech Elite

AKA SCT Tires now available and in stock!

Old 04-12-2010, 08:48 PM
Tech Fanatic

hmm flame out?? sounds like you need a real motor.
Old 04-12-2010, 09:25 PM
Tech Apprentice

it wasnt the motor thats for sure dylan. its on if i go to grassroots jimmy cus i know your week spots, and remember how at snowman series my kyosho,novarossi powerd st-rr won all 4 rounds and hapen to win nitro challenge by a cupple of laps too. its all cool though we had a good race the last cupple laps of the jbrl truggy race. how do you like my line through the whoops.
Old 04-12-2010, 09:43 PM
Tech Elite

it wasnt the motor thats for sure dylan. its on if i go to grassroots jimmy cus i know your week spots, and remember how at snowman series my kyosho,novarossi powerd st-rr won all 4 rounds and hapen to win nitro challenge by a cupple of laps too. its all cool though we had a good race the last cupple laps of the jbrl truggy race. how do you like my line through the whoops.

Snowman series? I got second by showing up to two of them....

Sorry, I'm gonna let Pres take care of my light weight stuff this weekend at GRRS so I can go play at the Long Beach GP.
Old 04-12-2010, 09:47 PM
Tech Apprentice

Sorry, I'm gonna let Pres take care of my light weight stuff this weekend at GRRS so I can go play at the Long Beach GP.
on road nice! is there going to be a short course nats so i can run my trackstar sc-rr?
Old 04-12-2010, 09:47 PM
Tech Apprentice

hahahahhhahahahahahahahaha go jimmy! who is this guy imma kick him in the dick! hahaha
Old 04-13-2010, 05:54 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hey Jimmy,

Thanks for getting my motors broke in and ready to rip for me. This past weekend at the RC Pro South Division Rd. 1 I TQ'ed and won Pro Arena truck and took 4th in Pro buggy.

The motors ran great with the exception of some tuner error in the buggy main but other than that they ran great, I appreciate the help very much.

Jason Branham

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.