R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 03-29-2010, 03:26 PM   #946
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (96%+)

www.trackstarrc.com ~ www.facebook.com/TrackStarRC ~ Home of the 2x's Stock Nationals Champion TS-Gold & TS-Black tire sauce, TS-1+ lubricants, TS-Precision bearings, XRG Xtreme Racing Grease, Scale Auto Engineering, ElevenTech, WRD2, Carbon 12, Stiff Products
Racecrafter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 03:28 PM   #947
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racecrafter View Post
that little asian girl hes holding onto must have "confused" him
Old 03-29-2010, 03:40 PM   #948
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

737 laps in 3 hours at an average of 12.8 seconds a lap weee haaaa! Hey guys just wanted to let you know that Trackstar girl Chelsea is in the hospital and not doing so hot. Please keep her in your thoughts. Thank you.
tech5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 04:20 PM   #949
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Quote:
The Track Star RCGT Enduro team takes the win at this inaugural Surf City 700, 3 hour endurance race!

Drivers/mechanics/pitmen/turnmarshalls Jimmy Wright, Chris Vierra, Pres Ilog and Gil Losi Jr. take their Track Star built Tamiya TB03R/BMW M3 to a 2 lap victory after fighting through the evening from some tough competition.

Full story and pictures coming soon.
Congrats guys! awesome work all of you! what the heck...you took pictures???

Quote:
Track Star would like to congratulate Pres Ilog for throwing down a solid run not only taking the TQ but also securing the buggy A main win at this weekends Losi Series race at Revelation.

Congratulations Pres!

Wow! working double time! Nice nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tech5 View Post
Great job! I had the pleasure of racing with this great team! What a blast! 3 hours straight! Trackstar takes home the victory at the surf city 700 ! Thanks guys for giving me a great birthday present!
Happy Birthday Chris! Maybe next year I can be in Cali around this time and jump out of a cake or something for you Ok yeah, that was really disturbing....my bad!
Quote:
700.....like 300? Your team needs to take a shot of you all yelling, "SPARTA!!!!!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatdaddy View Post
that little asian girl hes holding onto must have "confused" him
You may be right about her.....but Jimmy sure doesn't look confused

Quote:
737 laps in 3 hours at an average of 12.8 seconds a lap weee haaaa! Hey guys just wanted to let you know that Trackstar girl Chelsea is in the hospital and not doing so hot. Please keep her in your thoughts. Thank you.
Sorry to hear that, wishing her the best.
Old 03-29-2010, 04:21 PM   #950
Super Moderator

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to charlie_b Send a message via MSN to charlie_b Send a message via Yahoo to charlie_b

She will be in our prayers Chris.
Congrats to Team TRACKSTAR for a Solid performance at the Surf City 700! With smooth, fast driving with the occasional "traction roll", they pulled off a Solid victory over 7 other teams! Way to go guys!
CFX Paintworks:="https://www.facebook.com/CFXPaintworks?fref=ts
|HITEC|PARMA|PROTEKRC|SWEEP|IWATA|RPM|AMAIN|CREATE X/WICKED/AUTOAIR PAINTS|TEAMASSOCIATED|REEDY
charlie_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 11:25 PM   #951
Tech Elite

Thanks Charlie

Your "questionnaire" was answered.

www.trackstarrc.com ~ www.facebook.com/TrackStarRC ~ Home of the 2x's Stock Nationals Champion TS-Gold & TS-Black tire sauce, TS-1+ lubricants, TS-Precision bearings, XRG Xtreme Racing Grease, Scale Auto Engineering, ElevenTech, WRD2, Carbon 12, Stiff Products
Old 03-30-2010, 11:36 PM   #952
Super Moderator

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to charlie_b Send a message via MSN to charlie_b Send a message via Yahoo to charlie_b

Quote:
Thanks Charlie

Your "questionnaire" was answered.
Got it! Thanx Bud!
CFX Paintworks:="https://www.facebook.com/CFXPaintworks?fref=ts
|HITEC|PARMA|PROTEKRC|SWEEP|IWATA|RPM|AMAIN|CREATE X/WICKED/AUTOAIR PAINTS|TEAMASSOCIATED|REEDY
charlie_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 09:51 AM   #953
Tech Master

Trackstar warriors at it again! Jimmy, Pres and I traveled to West Coast r/c last night for some Short course mania! Pres was there to debut his new HPI Blitz{Thrashmetal} in unlimited 2wd and he did a great job of putting it in the main on AKA's new Enduro tire. Pres had a great race against a stacked field of drivers{pretty much everybody that designed the Blitz was in his race}and took home a great top 5 finish! Good Job! Jimmy raced in 4wd unlimited s/c with his Jammin scrt10 on the new AKA Enduro tire and took T.Q. honors by a lap! Jimmy and his Jammin were the class of the field! Jimmy got the holeshot and proceeded to decimate the competiton until 40 seconds to go when a battery that was used for our winning enduro car decided to go out of balance after all the abuse and bring Jimmy's hotrod to a stop corners from the timing loop and the end of the race. His truck looked great! I entered 4wd sportsman s/c during the intermission prior to the mains. This would mean that I start dead last in the B-main{8th} I eneded up winning the B and bumping to the A! Starting Last again I made my way to 4th and my battery plug came out and ended my run. All I can say is I am glad to have Trackstar on my side and those super rad AKA tires! It really is an unfair advantage! Thank you to Jimmy and Pres for coming by and picking me up in Big Blue! Your my boy Blue!
Old 04-01-2010, 10:37 AM   #954
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Trackstar warriors at it again! Jimmy, Pres and I traveled to West Coast r/c last night for some Short course mania! Pres was there to debut his new HPI Blitz{Thrashmetal} in unlimited 2wd and he did a great job of putting it in the main on AKA's new Enduro tire. Pres had a great race against a stacked field of drivers{pretty much everybody that designed the Blitz was in his race}and took home a great top 5 finish! Good Job! Jimmy raced in 4wd unlimited s/c with his Jammin scrt10 on the new AKA Enduro tire and took T.Q. honors by a lap! Jimmy and his Jammin were the class of the field! Jimmy got the holeshot and proceeded to decimate the competiton until 40 seconds to go when a battery that was used for our winning enduro car decided to go out of balance after all the abuse and bring Jimmy's hotrod to a stop corners from the timing loop and the end of the race. His truck looked great! I entered 4wd sportsman s/c during the intermission prior to the mains. This would mean that I start dead last in the B-main{8th} I eneded up winning the B and bumping to the A! Starting Last again I made my way to 4th and my battery plug came out and ended my run. All I can say is I am glad to have Trackstar on my side and those super rad AKA tires! It really is an unfair advantage! Thank you to Jimmy and Pres for coming by and picking me up in Big Blue! Your my boy Blue!
hahahahaha big blue! thats hilarious!

TLR Team Losi Racing / Novarossi / Nitrotane / Spectrum
trackstarlosi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 04:35 PM   #955
Tech Elite

The Big Blue Bus!

Old 04-02-2010, 08:43 AM   #956
Tech Elite

Short Course racing starts tonite and every Friday night at HCR!

The Track Star crew will be there in full support!

Old 04-02-2010, 08:54 AM   #957
Tech Master

Im ready! can we go now? how bout now? now?
Old 04-04-2010, 11:06 AM   #958
Tech Elite

Track Star drivers Dylan Elliot, Jimmy Wright and Pres Ilog once again show the way to the "A".

4/3/10 Revelations Raceway Ontario Calif. Losi Series #2

Pres Ilog throws down another impressive run as he TQ's and Wins the A-Main with his Hot Bodies D8, Alpha Plus F850 powered buggy to further solidify his top spot as leader of the series.

Dylan Elliot starts off series race #2 by switching not only from Truggy to Buggy but going from a Losi to a Tamiya 801X with Alpha Plus Z852 power and proves that he can adapt to the more demanding driving style as he qualifies 10th in the A in his first race with the new ride and finishes 2nd!

Jimmy Wright missed the first series race and starts off his points in round #2 by qualifying 2nd and finishing 3rd in Pro Truggy with his Alpha Plus F850 powered Tamiya 801XT.

Congratulations to you all!

(Track Star RC)

Old 04-05-2010, 01:46 PM   #959
Tech Master

Great job guys! I wanted to give a shout out to Danny F. for dropping his plans Friday night and bringing his radio to HCR so I could use it. That was very nice of you buddy, thank you. Also wanna thank my wife who also brought my forgotten radio to me from Ontario! Love ya honey, thanks!
Old 04-06-2010, 09:56 AM   #960
Tech Elite

Default TRACK STAR AT JBRL!

Just a reminder that Track Star will be at the opening round of the JBRL Series at Thunder Alley this weekend.

Will will have services and parts available.

We are working on an AKA order but would like to bring pre orders out only.

If you need tires for this weekend get your orders in by Thursday.