jewn_beef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 09:41 PM   #932
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (96%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by carson 40 View Post

all new trackstar ghndf=ugly=68igf9 2.0 body
"Thunderbirds are GO!!"

You have to be as old as I am to understand that one....

www.trackstarrc.com ~ www.facebook.com/TrackStarRC ~ Home of the 2x's Stock Nationals Champion TS-Gold & TS-Black tire sauce, TS-1+ lubricants, TS-Precision bearings, XRG Xtreme Racing Grease, Scale Auto Engineering, ElevenTech, WRD2, Carbon 12, Stiff Products
Racecrafter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 10:32 PM   #933
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (98%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racecrafter View Post
"Thunderbirds are GO!!"

You have to be as old as I am to understand that one....
im not that old, but i do knwo what you are talking about.!
it was a cool show WAY back when.
smokinu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 11:53 PM   #934
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tech5 View Post
1.The Professor
2.Cutting Edge
3.Timmie from the east coast
4.Icecream Man
5.Magnum PR
6.Shemp
7.Luke Warmwater
This is going to be fun I talked to E.J at TOP today, and he'll come out to play when we run touring

Checked flights today, not bad at all, round trip 250 from Raleigh to Ontario.

So next thing I need to do is check ya'lls offroad race schedules so that I can come down in between big races. When do you guys think the best time to come would be? I got a race in Arkansas in May, but other than that I'm free
Old 03-25-2010, 12:03 AM   #935
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by stipres View Post
Charleston guys that go to Rockhill, HHhhmm, Donny Logan or Charlie Yates? I am pretty sure they use to go there a lot for oval, I think? I am pretty sure the track in monckscorner is not off the Fwy. My two daughters still live in Charleston, let me know if you have any upcoming big races and i just might have to plan a family/race vacation!

Where do I sign up??? Just make sure there is a Cold Stone near all the tracks we go to and I will be good!
Charlie Yates sounds very familiar...Think he whooped up on a lot of people at badlands

Yeah I sure will! But every race here is actually pretty big to be honest. The race they had Saturday was over 100 entries. But I'll give you a heads up when a larger race comes up Charleston is a beautiful city btw.....love that area of SC.

I might embarrass you all if I go into Cold Stone over there......I always try to beat them to the "WELCOME TO COLD STONES!!!" the employees yell out, by going, " OH HI! Hello! Thank you thank you! Then when I'm ready to leave I try to sneak out before they can say thanks for coming....I know....I got issues

Last edited by Timmie; 03-25-2010 at 12:46 AM.
Timmie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 10:59 AM   #936
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmie View Post
This is going to be fun I talked to E.J at TOP today, and he'll come out to play when we run touring

Checked flights today, not bad at all, round trip 250 from Raleigh to Ontario.

So next thing I need to do is check ya'lls offroad race schedules so that I can come down in between big races. When do you guys think the best time to come would be? I got a race in Arkansas in May, but other than that I'm free
proline gas champs is september 24-26 at thunder alley, i think thats the closest big event thats local. there is JBRL going on threwout the year but thats a series.

TLR Team Losi Racing / Novarossi / Nitrotane / Spectrum
trackstarlosi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 04:59 PM   #937
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by trackstarlosi View Post
proline gas champs is september 24-26 at thunder alley, i think thats the closest big event thats local. there is JBRL going on threwout the year but thats a series.
Thanks for the info. Looking like its going to be either April, or June before I get the time to come out. In May, I have my best friend getting married, and a few races I can't miss. But I'm going to shoot for April cause I'm anxious to come out that way again

Jimmy, what would be the best day to come get me at the airport? Would a Sunday work for you?
Old 03-25-2010, 08:15 PM   #938
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Timmie, if you ned a ride I could also pick you up.
tech5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 09:45 PM   #939
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmie View Post
Thanks for the info. Looking like its going to be either April, or June before I get the time to come out. In May, I have my best friend getting married, and a few races I can't miss. But I'm going to shoot for April cause I'm anxious to come out that way again

Jimmy, what would be the best day to come get me at the airport? Would a Sunday work for you?
Any day is good. All though we do race on the weekends

www.trackstarrc.com ~ www.facebook.com/TrackStarRC ~ Home of the 2x's Stock Nationals Champion TS-Gold & TS-Black tire sauce, TS-1+ lubricants, TS-Precision bearings, XRG Xtreme Racing Grease, Scale Auto Engineering, ElevenTech, WRD2, Carbon 12, Stiff Products
Old 03-26-2010, 03:23 PM   #940
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by tech5 View Post
Timmie, if you ned a ride I could also pick you up.
Thanks Chris! I'll shoot you my cell when I figure out when I can make it down, or either just get it from Jimmy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racecrafter View Post
Any day is good. All though we do race on the weekends
Oh yeah I forgot about that. Maybe I can make it a Friday so I can make a couple more races
Old 03-26-2010, 04:18 PM   #941
Tech Master

More races the better!
Old 03-27-2010, 10:44 PM   #942
Tech Elite

Track Star R/C Racer Services is proud to announce that Jason Branham has joined the team for the 2010 season!

Jason will be running the Alpha Plus engines prepped by Track Star.

Welcome Jason!
Attached Thumbnails
TRACK STAR RACER SERVICES NOW OPEN (SoCal)-track-star-jason-branham.jpg  

Old 03-29-2010, 08:12 AM   #943
Tech Elite

The Track Star RCGT Enduro team takes the win at this inaugural Surf City 700, 3 hour endurance race!

Drivers/mechanics/pitmen/turnmarshalls Jimmy Wright, Chris Vierra, Pres Ilog and Gil Losi Jr. take their Track Star built Tamiya TB03R/BMW M3 to a 2 lap victory after fighting through the evening from some tough competition.

Full story and pictures coming soon.

Old 03-29-2010, 08:14 AM   #944
Tech Elite

Track Star would like to congratulate Pres Ilog for throwing down a solid run not only taking the TQ but also securing the buggy A main win at this weekends Losi Series race at Revelation.

Congratulations Pres!

Old 03-29-2010, 09:00 AM   #945
Tech Master

Great job! I had the pleasure of racing with this great team! What a blast! 3 hours straight! Trackstar takes home the victory at the surf city 700 ! Thanks guys for giving me a great birthday present!
Attached Thumbnails
TRACK STAR RACER SERVICES NOW OPEN (SoCal)-300.jpg  

Last edited by tech5; 03-29-2010 at 03:37 PM.