R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 03-23-2010, 03:18 PM   #886
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by tech5 View Post
Ya. the ice cream man[not Pres]had those delicious otter pop things.
ICECREAM MAN!!!!

TLR Team Losi Racing / Novarossi / Nitrotane / Spectrum
trackstarlosi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 03:40 PM   #887
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatdaddy View Post
oh, i thought you were talking about some of the other ice creams walking around
Dang...I need to go run some over there.....Over here in NC, all we have walking around are a bunch of milk shakes! LOL!
Old 03-23-2010, 04:30 PM   #888
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmie View Post
Dang...I need to go run some over there.....Over here in NC, all we have walking around are a bunch of milk shakes! LOL!
socal rocks

edit: and for the milk shakes
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 03-23-2010, 04:32 PM   #889
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Timmie, when are you going to come out and race with us? You will have a great time and race some of the best racers in the world!
tech5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 04:45 PM   #890
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatdaddy View Post
socal rocks

edit: and for the milk shakes
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
HAHAHHAHA!!! WAHHHH I cry!!! LOOOOOL
Old 03-23-2010, 04:51 PM   #891
Tech Addict

Quote:
Timmie, when are you going to come out and race with us? You will have a great time and race some of the best racers in the world!
Idk for sure, soon I hope! Got a cousin and some family that live in Corona I need to see soon, and Jimmy said I can crash at his pad some so I'm good! Was going to go out for some touring racing out there again, but this time I might pack the D8 instead! lol! I'll for sure be out there sometime in the summer. Got to go to In and Out again...LOL....I've got withdrawals

Hey what airport is better to fly into LAX or is it John Wayne? Or is there another one I don't know about?
Old 03-23-2010, 05:08 PM   #892
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Ontario is the easiest airport IMO.in fact I'm here right now
dannyg1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 05:55 PM   #893
Tech Master

Timmie, as Danny mentioned Ontario is the closest airport to Corona. We can go race off road Friday and Saturday night then go race onroad on Sunday!
Old 03-23-2010, 06:02 PM   #894
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyg1970 View Post
Ontario is the easiest airport IMO.in fact I'm here right now
Hahah what timing right? Thanks man!

Quote:
Timmie, as Danny mentioned Ontario is the closest airport to Corona. We can go race off road Friday and Saturday night then go race onroad on Sunday!
Are you serious? Like really? WOW! I will be in heaven! I'll look into flights to Ontario after I get up with my cousin. I'm glad it's not LAX to be honest.....that place is insane! That and when I was coming through lasttime, when they xrayed my stuff and saw all those lipo's they called homeland security on me This time I'll just mail my stuff to Jimmy's house....much easier
Old 03-23-2010, 06:28 PM   #895
Tech Master

if you want come out on Monday, Rest, Tuesday race onroad electric at Westcoast, Wednesday race electric off road at west coast, Thursday practice nitro off road at Thunder Alley, Friday race nitro off road at Hemet, Saturday race nitro off road at any of our 3 local tracks and Sunday race at one of O.C. circuits parking lot races and still get done in time to go eat Japanese with Jimmy at Kokoro.
Old 03-23-2010, 06:35 PM   #896
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (96%+)

I'M IN!! Lets do this!

www.trackstarrc.com ~ www.facebook.com/TrackStarRC ~ Home of the 2x's Stock Nationals Champion TS-Gold & TS-Black tire sauce, TS-1+ lubricants, TS-Precision bearings, XRG Xtreme Racing Grease, Scale Auto Engineering, ElevenTech, WRD2, Carbon 12, Stiff Products
Racecrafter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 06:37 PM   #897
Tech Master

Im game! R/c super week! If he needs an electric truck to run I have 1 for him!
Old 03-23-2010, 07:07 PM   #898
Tech Addict

Quote:
if you want come out on Monday, Rest, Tuesday race onroad electric at Westcoast, Wednesday race electric off road at west coast, Thursday practice nitro off road at Thunder Alley, Friday race nitro off road at Hemet, Saturday race nitro off road at any of our 3 local tracks and Sunday race at one of O.C. circuits parking lot races and still get done in time to go eat Japanese with Jimmy at Kokoro.
Chris.....I think I love you man.....LOL!

That sounds like a plan! And then I can actually finally get some picture for the site too! lol
Old 03-23-2010, 07:12 PM   #899
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racecrafter View Post
I'M IN!! Lets do this!
Sweet! Will be fun for sure. I can give ya a hand catching up with stuff too

Quote:
Im game! R/c super week! If he needs an electric truck to run I have 1 for him!
Hey I forgot to mention I drove one of them there jammin 4wd thingies with a 4.5 Saturday at the race for one qual....it was pretty rad! Nose heavy in the jumps, but made me stay on the throttle longer heheh. You guys rock! I'll check into the flights tomorrow
Old 03-23-2010, 09:48 PM   #900
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmie View Post
Ok thanks for the help!

No, Haven't made it there yet. I've raced Rockhill SC though, not sure if you been there before. I know a few racers from SC, but mostly onroad guys. I plan on hitting some out of state offroad races this year if it doesn't conflict with my onroad stuff. Is that track right off of the highway? I saw a offroad track near there last time I was going to Georgia. Do you have family in SC? If you ever come back south to visit hit me up! Charleston isn't very far from where I live in NC. I'll even come pick you up and take you to my track in NC you'll like it, pretty big track.
Charleston guys that go to Rockhill, HHhhmm, Donny Logan or Charlie Yates? I am pretty sure they use to go there a lot for oval, I think? I am pretty sure the track in monckscorner is not off the Fwy. My two daughters still live in Charleston, let me know if you have any upcoming big races and i just might have to plan a family/race vacation!

Quote:
Im game! R/c super week!
Where do I sign up??? Just make sure there is a Cold Stone near all the tracks we go to and I will be good!

AKA Products, Team Losi, Track Star Racing, Tekno RC, Hitec RCD, LRP, Schelle Racing, Imagine It Graphics, EKD, VP/PowerMaster fuels
stipres is offline   Reply With Quote