R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 02-07-2010, 10:17 PM   #601
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (96%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsshemp View Post
Yup. Great job guys! You both looked great out there! You had to be smooth to be fast!

Thanks for your help as usual Jimmy! After struggling with, what turned out to be motor and battery issues, being unable to finish even a 5 minute qual landed me dead last in the B main. Thanks to Jimmy for the loaner Lipo, I was able to run the B main, and fight my way into the 2nd spot. The truck was MUCH easier to drive. It was still a handful in the turns, so I had to adjust my driving to compensate.

It was a great time, either way! Next time, I will have to have my own SC, and not borrow. Its always a challenge not running your own stuff.
Anytime Danny!

Sorry we got there late and couldn't pit together.

www.trackstarrc.com ~ www.facebook.com/TrackStarRC ~ Home of the 2x's Stock Nationals Champion TS-Gold & TS-Black tire sauce, TS-1+ lubricants, TS-Precision bearings, XRG Xtreme Racing Grease, Scale Auto Engineering, ElevenTech, WRD2, Carbon 12, Stiff Products
Racecrafter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 10:36 PM   #602
Tech Elite

I wanted to post this tonight rather than tomorrow morning as we are currently slammed with work before the Nitro Challenge.

If you need any service work done before the NC please email me everything you need done. We will only be allotting for deliveries as we will not have time for service and reship to get to you in time before YOU leave for NC.

I can deliver parts, tires etc pre-ordered to the Nitro Challenge. If you are ordering parts this week, I will only be making one trip to the Post Office for shipping on Monday the 15th.

Like I said, we are slammed. It's a good problem to have but I also like to make sure my promised work is done as promised.

So to recap;

If you need anything, email me at racecrafter@gmail.com Calling or texting won't make it happen any faster (and I can print out emails for my clip board)

If you order and want it delivered to the NC, please let me know when you order so I can add it to the NC equipment list.

If you need service work, send it only after emailing me and hearing back. I will respond asap.

If you need AKA products please order no later than Wednesday.

Thank you!!

www.trackstarrc.com ~ www.facebook.com/TrackStarRC ~ Home of the 2x's Stock Nationals Champion TS-Gold & TS-Black tire sauce, TS-1+ lubricants, TS-Precision bearings, XRG Xtreme Racing Grease, Scale Auto Engineering, ElevenTech, WRD2, Carbon 12, Stiff Products
Old 02-08-2010, 03:01 PM   #603
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Jimmy Wright, sent you a e-mail about order please reply. Thank you
freeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 04:26 PM   #604
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racecrafter View Post
I wanted to post this tonight rather than tomorrow morning as we are currently slammed with work before the Nitro Challenge.

If you need any service work done before the NC please email me everything you need done. We will only be allotting for deliveries as we will not have time for service and reship to get to you in time before YOU leave for NC.

I can deliver parts, tires etc pre-ordered to the Nitro Challenge. If you are ordering parts this week, I will only be making one trip to the Post Office for shipping on Monday the 15th.

Like I said, we are slammed. It's a good problem to have but I also like to make sure my promised work is done as promised.

So to recap;

If you need anything, email me at racecrafter@gmail.com Calling or texting won't make it happen any faster (and I can print out emails for my clip board)

If you order and want it delivered to the NC, please let me know when you order so I can add it to the NC equipment list.

If you need service work, send it only after emailing me and hearing back. I will respond asap.

If you need AKA products please order no later than Wednesday.

Thank you!!
i think the post is closed monday for presidents day
Old 02-08-2010, 05:04 PM   #605
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeman View Post
Jimmy Wright, sent you a e-mail about order please reply. Thank you
Answered Sir.

Old 02-09-2010, 11:25 PM   #606
Tech Elite

Jammin SCRT10s back in stock by Friday.

Only 4 left, Preorder now!

Old 02-10-2010, 03:47 PM   #607
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Dont forget how fast these trucks disappear off the shelfs here at TrackStar! This is a great class that is alot of fun and we have all the parts to keep you out front and having fun!
tech5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 08:28 AM   #608
Tech Elite

If anyone needs me to bring product to the Nitro Challenge I say order it now!

If not by Sunday I'm not 100% sure I will be able to deliver.

Email; Racecrafter@gmail.com

Old 02-12-2010, 05:57 PM   #609
Tech Elite

Things are winding down and getting closer each day to the Nitro Challenge!

We have a ton of new things that we are working with. Everything from our motor program we're developing with Fantom for the Electric Short Course 4WD, to some new "mods" (not porting) for the Alpha engines to a new tire from AKA.

This is going to be an interesting race this year!

Old 02-12-2010, 08:54 PM   #610
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Just a question.
Do you have any parts or hop up parts for the Tamiya TRF801Xt ?
I had a look at your site but was finding it a little dificult searching for anything.

If you do have any parts for the TRF801XT could you please give me a link as to where i can find them from.
Thanks.

"I would rather lose going fast enough to win than win going fast enough to lose"
bucky1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 02:30 PM   #611
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucky1 View Post
Just a question.
Do you have any parts or hop up parts for the Tamiya TRF801Xt ?
I had a look at your site but was finding it a little dificult searching for anything.

If you do have any parts for the TRF801XT could you please give me a link as to where i can find them from.
Thanks.
We have yet to finalize our dealer status with Tamiya.

I should have things nailed down in a couple weeks.

Old 02-14-2010, 09:57 AM   #612
Tech Elite

Congratulations to Dylan Elliot for winning the ARC Snowman series in dominating fashion in truggy!!

Dylan runs a Track Star prepped Alpha Plus Z852 with 0801 pipe.

Also congrats to his brother Mason for taking the buggy title!

Old 02-14-2010, 10:37 AM   #613
Tech Initiate

Big thanks to trackstar, I wasn't expecting my motor till sometime this week, and saturday the mail man came with my new alpha ,
Thanks Trackstar.

Thanks
Adam Miracle
adammiracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 10:49 AM   #614
Tech Elite

You are very welcome Adam. (Thank you Carlton!)

Old 02-14-2010, 05:51 PM   #615
Tech Adept

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Any chance Z852's might be instock ? Been tryin to get one for some time.
DiEzel is offline   Reply With Quote