R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 12-04-2009, 08:50 AM   #211
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racecrafter View Post
Come by the Track Star Pit and we will be glad to show you the Alpha Plus engine line.

We are proud to be accomodating;

Ryan Lutz

Paul Coleman

Dani Choi

Pres Ilog

Danny Flores

Chris Vierra

and Myself

this weekend at the Toys for Tots race!
w00t! go Danny and Pres!!
Old 12-04-2009, 09:00 AM   #212
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Please stop by the booth this weekend to introduce yourself and say hi. TrackStar will have the new Alpha plus engine in the booth!
tech5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 09:05 AM   #213
Tech Fanatic

The New A Plus 0801 pipe will be at RC Pro Products by end of next week if shipping doesn't get screwed up. Track Star and Ready Rollers will have them shortly after that.
RC Pro 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 11:01 AM   #214
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tech5 View Post
Please stop by the booth this weekend to introduce yourself and say hi. TrackStar will have the new Alpha plus engine in the booth!
yeah, i meant to at the sidewinder race, but i was having such a crappy weekend i didnt feel like socializing much

i will for sure tomorrow! see ya there
Old 12-04-2009, 12:12 PM   #215
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 21 (89%+)

Sent email to trackstarrc@gmail.com also if you can please call me.. thanks... Omar 714-308-2080
RC4ODC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 07:15 PM   #216
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (96%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC4ODC View Post
Sent email to trackstarrc@gmail.com also if you can please call me.. thanks... Omar 714-308-2080
I'll be giving you a ring here shortly Omar.

www.trackstarrc.com ~ www.facebook.com/TrackStarRC ~ Home of the 2x's Stock Nationals Champion TS-Gold & TS-Black tire sauce, TS-1+ lubricants, TS-Precision bearings, XRG Xtreme Racing Grease, Scale Auto Engineering, ElevenTech, WRD2, Carbon 12, Stiff Products
Racecrafter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 07:19 PM   #217
Tech Elite

Default Premounted Super Soft AKA tires @ Toys for Tots

For the T4T race at Thunder Alley tomorrow we will have the new Super Soft (Super Dialed) AKA tires in PREMOUNTS available. Your only choice however, is on yellow wheels.

www.trackstarrc.com ~ www.facebook.com/TrackStarRC ~ Home of the 2x's Stock Nationals Champion TS-Gold & TS-Black tire sauce, TS-1+ lubricants, TS-Precision bearings, XRG Xtreme Racing Grease, Scale Auto Engineering, ElevenTech, WRD2, Carbon 12, Stiff Products
Old 12-06-2009, 09:28 AM   #218
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Just want to give a shout out to Track Star Services!

It was a pleasure to be part of their camp this weekend, at the Toys 4 Tots race at Thunder Alley Raceway. Jimmy and Chris are a couple GREAT guys, and are quick to help out with ANY situation. Both are very knowledgeable in the RC world!

Thanks guys for all your support this weekend! I Look forward to the next time!
Hot Bodies/HPI - Track Star Services - Triton R/C - Alpha Plus Engines - Radiopost - Hemet Competition Raceway (HCR) - Hemet R/C (R.I.P)
itsshemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 11:18 AM   #219
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

i stopped by the track star booth this weekend and talk to them and checked it all, great group of people doing a really good thing for the hobby. it was a pleasure guys, thanks alot i will be givin you a call.
Old 12-07-2009, 08:52 AM   #220
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Thank you to all of you that stopped by the booth Saturday! It was great to meet you and we look forward to seeing you all soon! Great job to all TrackStar drivers this weekend! Jimmy Wright TQ in his race as well as putting his truggy in the main! Ryan Lutz did a good job of putting both his buggy and truggy in the show at his last race being a SoCal resident. Pres Ilog ran strong in both of his classes. Danny Flores did an awesome job of not giving up and still racing his heart out with some awesome drives! Dillon Elliot put it on the podium in Sportsman truggy with an excellent run. Kellen Freeman did a good job as well. Austin K. ran strong with his new Alpha plus engine and had a great time. Thank you guys very much for a COLD, fun raceday with great friends.
tech5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 03:38 PM   #221
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by tech5 View Post
Thank you to all of you that stopped by the booth Saturday! It was great to meet you and we look forward to seeing you all soon! Great job to all TrackStar drivers this weekend! Jimmy Wright TQ in his race as well as putting his truggy in the main! Ryan Lutz did a good job of putting both his buggy and truggy in the show at his last race being a SoCal resident. Pres Ilog ran strong in both of his classes. Danny Flores did an awesome job of not giving up and still racing his heart out with some awesome drives! Dillon Elliot put it on the podium in Sportsman truggy with an excellent run. Kellen Freeman did a good job as well. Austin K. ran strong with his new Alpha plus engine and had a great time. Thank you guys very much for a COLD, fun raceday with great friends.
I really want to thank all of the great guys that support Track Star each and every week. Toys for Tots was a fantastic event and I think even with the numbing cold we all had a good time racing.

Congratulations to:

Ryan Lutz

Pres Ilog

Danny Flores

Dave Enstrom

Steve Strohm

Dylan Elliot

Kellen Freeman

Mike MacIntosh

Austin

All of you guys drove great races!

Last but definately not least. A HUGE "Thank You!" to Chris Vierra for pitting not only me but doing pit duty for...what? at least 11-12 different people during the day? Awesome!! Shear dedication right there guys.....

"Thanks Chris!!!"

Old 12-07-2009, 04:03 PM   #222
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racecrafter View Post
I really want to thank all of the great guys that support Track Star each and every week. Toys for Tots was a fantastic event and I think even with the numbing cold we all had a good time racing.

Congratulations to:

Ryan Lutz

Pres Ilog

Danny Flores

Dave Enstrom

Steve Strohm

Dylan Elliot

Kellen Freeman

Mike MacIntosh

Austin

All of you guys drove great races!

Last but definately not least. A HUGE "Thank You!" to Chris Vierra for pitting not only me but doing pit duty for...what? at least 11-12 different people during the day? Awesome!! Shear dedication right there guys.....

"Thanks Chris!!!"
*applause* to you both!

every time i went over there to say hay to you guys or BS with danny and pres you guys were gone!

i saw both of you running all over the place, so i figured i wouldnt waste your time with small talk

did you end up winning the 40+ jimmy?
Old 12-07-2009, 07:17 PM   #223
Tech Fanatic

Yes a HUGE thanks to Chris! He is a hard working guy that is always willing to help out. I know I owe him a huge thanks for pitting for me through out the day! He was looking pretty worn out by the end. He should definitely get a big thanks from everyone.
Hot Bodies/HPI - Track Star Services - Triton R/C - Alpha Plus Engines - Radiopost - Hemet Competition Raceway (HCR) - Hemet R/C (R.I.P)
Old 12-07-2009, 07:20 PM   #224
Tech Master

A Gigantic thanks to Danny and Ryan for all the help this weekend. I owe you guys a ton.
Hopefully the rain will stay away and we can race this weekend at ARC.
Old 12-07-2009, 08:11 PM   #225
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan D. View Post
A Gigantic thanks to Danny and Ryan for all the help this weekend. I owe you guys a ton.
Hopefully the rain will stay away and we can race this weekend at ARC.
No problem Alan. I'm glad I was able to help out. It was cool to finally meet you. I hope you had a great time. We will see you next time.