R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 11-18-2009, 09:51 PM   #181
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (96%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsshemp View Post
any red heads yet jimmy?
Crossing my fingers that they will be here early next week.

www.trackstarrc.com ~ www.facebook.com/TrackStarRC ~ Home of the 2x's Stock Nationals Champion TS-Gold & TS-Black tire sauce, TS-1+ lubricants, TS-Precision bearings, XRG Xtreme Racing Grease, Scale Auto Engineering, ElevenTech, WRD2, Carbon 12, Stiff Products
Racecrafter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 09:55 PM   #182
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMDRC View Post
Jimmy,

Did you line up the dots on the timing chain sprockets when your put it back together?
Oh man!! I'm such a NOOB!

www.trackstarrc.com ~ www.facebook.com/TrackStarRC ~ Home of the 2x's Stock Nationals Champion TS-Gold & TS-Black tire sauce, TS-1+ lubricants, TS-Precision bearings, XRG Xtreme Racing Grease, Scale Auto Engineering, ElevenTech, WRD2, Carbon 12, Stiff Products
Old 11-18-2009, 10:01 PM   #183
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Hey I wanted to give a shout out to you Chris... Thanks for your help in the pits during the Sidewinder Race! It was good to see you Trackstar guys out there... Good times as always. Sorry for the lag in the thanks but I havnt been on in a bit...
Old 11-20-2009, 08:26 AM   #184
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Anytime Ricky! Going to Hemet Saturday? If so, we will see you there buddy!
tech5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 09:21 PM   #185
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tech5 View Post
Anytime Ricky! Going to Hemet Saturday? If so, we will see you there buddy!
No... were off to Rev. for the Kyosho Race. You guys have fun up there... Good Luck
Old 11-23-2009, 02:44 PM   #186
Tech Elite

Thank you for all of the support this weekend from our Track Star drivers!

Chris and I enjoy helping you guys out.

I want to congratulate Chris Vierra on a great TQ in 17.5 TC yesterday. Great run in the main as well!

I also want to thank Charlie Barnes (CFX Paint and Graphics) for helping Chris out with a new stellar looking Acura TSX body and awesome run races as usual at the Corona HT OC Circuit event.

And thanks to the Ranch Pit Shop crew of old timers (Gil, Mikey, Dave and Pete) who always have fun at OC Circuit events. Thanks guys for your excellent driving and courtesy and thank you Gil for always being there for advice!

Old 11-24-2009, 09:08 AM   #187
Tech Elite

We are currently running specials on all of our service work. Too much to list so hit us up with what ever you may need and get back some Holiday cheer with reduced prices!

If you need kits built for or after the Holidays we can help.

Alpha F850 & Z852 engines are currently available. (Only a few of each left)

AKA's new Super Soft compound in all tread patterns are available.

We will also be serving the Snowman Series at ARC this weekend and throughout as well as Toys for Tots at Thunder Alley as well as Surf City in the next few weeks.

If you need products or help at these venues please email us ahead of time so we can meet your needs.

Old 11-24-2009, 01:14 PM   #188
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Big thank you to Jimmy for all of his help with my onroad program!

Big congrats to Jimmy for taking his new TB evo 5 to the winners circle in its maiden voyage! Jimmy did a great job chasing the track to find the sweet spot! I would also like to thank Charlie Barnes for the radical body he gave me sunday! It looked to killer to run!I will post pics soon! Dont forget to get your holiday orders in now to beat the rush!
tech5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 09:11 PM   #189
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by tech5 View Post
Big thank you to Jimmy for all of his help with my onroad program!

Big congrats to Jimmy for taking his new TB evo 5 to the winners circle in its maiden voyage! Jimmy did a great job chasing the track to find the sweet spot! I would also like to thank Charlie Barnes for the radical body he gave me sunday! It looked to killer to run!I will post pics soon! Dont forget to get your holiday orders in now to beat the rush!
You are welcome Chris!

Old 11-25-2009, 01:15 AM   #190
Super Moderator

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to charlie_b Send a message via MSN to charlie_b Send a message via Yahoo to charlie_b

BIG THANKYOU to Trackstar for supporting OC Circuit this Sunday at Hobbytown Corona's Onroad Parkinglot Race!

Jimmy Wright Dominated the 10.5 class and walked away with it. Also, thankyou for the BEST tire glue job i have ever seen! It's INCREDIBLE!!!!

Congrats to Chris Vierra's TQ and 3rd place win in 17.5 Sedan! Awesome job Trackstar guys! You guy make racing that much better for everyone! Keep up the outstanding work!
CFX Paintworks:="https://www.facebook.com/CFXPaintworks?fref=ts
|HITEC|PARMA|PROTEKRC|SWEEP|IWATA|RPM|AMAIN|CREATE X/WICKED/AUTOAIR PAINTS|TEAMASSOCIATED|REEDY
charlie_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 12:33 PM   #191
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie_b View Post
BIG THANKYOU to Trackstar for supporting OC Circuit this Sunday at Hobbytown Corona's Onroad Parkinglot Race!

Jimmy Wright Dominated the 10.5 class and walked away with it. Also, thankyou for the BEST tire glue job i have ever seen! It's INCREDIBLE!!!!

Congrats to Chris Vierra's TQ and 3rd place win in 17.5 Sedan! Awesome job Trackstar guys! You guy make racing that much better for everyone! Keep up the outstanding work!
It's a pleasure for us as well Charlie. You've got a great thing going and have pretty much single handedly kept on road racing alive in southern California. You know I appreciate it as do all the guys that show up every week and follow the OC Circuit.

The permanent track owners would have to start from scratch trying to put together their on road program and instead have been able to capitolize on what you have already had established.

We are proud to be associated with you and look forward to putting together the best on road racing southern California has seen since the boom in the mid 90's.

Old 11-26-2009, 10:16 AM   #192
Tech Elite

Just a reminder;

Track Star will be attending the Snowman Series this Saturday at ARC Raceway.

If you need products or just help in general contact us before Saturday or come see us at the Track Star pit area and we will help you anyway we can.

And as an early reminder we will be attending the Toys for Tots at Thunder Alley Next weekend and plan to be there in force!

Old 11-26-2009, 11:49 AM   #193
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racecrafter View Post
Just a reminder;

Track Star will be attending the Snowman Series this Saturday at ARC Raceway.

If you need products or just help in general contact us before Saturday or come see us at the Track Star pit area and we will help you anyway we can.

And as an early reminder we will be attending the Toys for Tots at Thunder Alley Next weekend and plan to be there in force!
See you all out there!
Old 11-27-2009, 07:43 AM   #194
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyBobby619 View Post
See you all out there!
Looking forward to it.

I'll be there early as I'm attempting to race Buggy and Truggy

Chris is pulling double duty with our Kart division out at Perris then will be coming out to ARC afterward.

Old 11-27-2009, 05:46 PM   #195
Tech Adept

is the sirio 2013 pipe the same as the extech 2013 pipe werks 2013 pipe. Need some help to which pipe will work best with my z852 alpha engine.