Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2009, 02:46 PM   #1
Tech Master

Default VP-Pro Racing -Tires, Wheels, Tools, ect

Last edited by Marcos.J; 08-19-2009 at 05:08 AM. Reason: removed ad
Old 08-18-2009, 03:06 PM   #2
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

I was at the pro series mid south in mississippi last weekend, ryan lopez looked to be hooked up with his vp -pro tires. He was first in both buggy and truggy. Look forward to seeing the new parts from vp-pro.

jlo
Old 08-18-2009, 03:51 PM   #3
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

gene let me know when you get those details together. My emails is alanburton20@gmail.com

AB
Old 08-18-2009, 04:02 PM   #4
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Yea Lopez did good. I tq'd truck and had some bad luck in truggy and buggy. I love the tires and products. I got the new fuel gun,servo horns, losi clutch nut,flywheel and clutchbell. The ultra flexx compound feels real good and they come with a firm insert. I had a buddy this weekend running another companies soft small pin tire and it was bald down the center of the tire after 1 qual. Lopez ran the ultra flexx turbo trax for the main and they almost had no wear. Great tires and great prices cant wait for the new tires in September.
Old 08-18-2009, 04:41 PM   #5
Tech Regular

Whats up guys! Great job to Ryan Lopez at the Pro Series! He'll have a good shot at the National Title going into the Finals this October. ; )

The new Ultra Flexx tires are hooked at my local Track (Revelation Raceway)

I had a brutal finish at the Pro Series this past weekend, My antenna wire ripped / fell / tore off so my car glitched in the back corners each lap during the main. Talk about white Knuckle driving... haha. Its all good though... therez always next race.
Old 08-18-2009, 05:04 PM   #6
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Thanks for such great products VP Pro, before VP tires I was 16th in our points series, 5 races with VP tires and finished the series 7th out of 31. VP PRO tires cut my lap times down by 1.52 seconds a lap. Awesome wings held up all year alot of people were checking their tire wear after the 45 min main and most were slick in the middle then they looked at my Mad Runners and they still had tread left in the middle awesome wear.
Thanks again VP PRO
Old 08-18-2009, 05:58 PM   #7
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUDDIN View Post
Yea Lopez did good. I tq'd truck and had some bad luck in truggy and buggy. I love the tires and products. I got the new fuel gun,servo horns, losi clutch nut,flywheel and clutchbell. .
can yall tell me about this fuel gun you speak of?i am in the market for a good one,thanks
Old 08-18-2009, 08:25 PM   #8
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

[

here is the link for the fuel gun. I am going to use mine this weekend. So I will let you know how it works

Last edited by Marcos.J; 08-19-2009 at 05:11 AM. Reason: removed ad
Old 08-18-2009, 10:26 PM   #9
Tech Regular

Does VP have any plans to release a shortcourse tire and wheel?What wheel and tire are gonna be used on the CEN shortcourse truck?Do they have different inner and outer bead sizes? Great truggy and buggy tires.Are they in any retail stores in Orlando. Thanks guys.
Old 08-19-2009, 05:10 AM   #10
Super Moderator

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 180 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machine's R/C H View Post
Your thread was removed because you are "not" an authorized paying vendor of this site , and you were also using another screen name to start a thread regarding this tire, .This is your last warning , and you are lucky I'm letting you keep this account active. ( for now)
Closed Thread