Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Last of GRP Sell Off

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2009, 08:09 AM
Tech Adept

Default Last of GRP Sell Off

What a shame those engines are not available any more after what happened to their factory. The quality of their engines was unbelievable. Though pricey they were the true Italian stallions . We at Overdrive RC still have a few left and we offer them packaged up with some wheels and tires. Just wanted to get the word out there for the true enthusiasts, check our website at overdriverc.com for the last deals on those amazing engines.
Old 08-13-2009, 08:24 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)

Originally Posted by khudzik
What a shame those engines are not available any more after what happened to their factory. The quality of their engines was unbelievable. Though pricey they were the true Italian stallions . We at Overdrive RC still have a few left and we offer them packaged up with some wheels and tires. Just wanted to get the word out there for the true enthusiasts, check our website at overdriverc.com for the last deals on those amazing engines.
No way! i just bought a grp that really sucks
Old 08-13-2009, 11:03 AM
Tech Regular

What I need is a piston and sleeve for the tuned .21. Mine ate a bad glow plug coil last weekend and siezed.
Old 08-13-2009, 11:39 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by beta bob
No way! i just bought a grp that really sucks
how can you say your grp really sucks, when on one thread here you asked which type of plug your engine has, standard or turbo, seems like you should know more about your engine before cutting them down... I have 3 grps and plan on buying more before this season is up.. have'nt had any problems with any and don't forsee any problems. hope grp or someone starts thier engine program again...
Old 08-13-2009, 11:43 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by NDHotbodies
how can you say your grp really sucks, when on one thread here you asked which type of plug your engine has, standard or turbo, seems like you should know more about your engine before cutting them down... I have 3 grps and plan on buying more before this season is up.. have'nt had any problems with any and don't forsee any problems. hope grp or someone starts thier engine program again...
Maybe he was trying to say was that He just bought a GRP, so that really sucks that they are no longer a company. Not that the engine itself sucks. I myself also bought a Tuned, and hope for something to enlighten the future.
Old 08-13-2009, 11:43 AM
Tech Regular

Could it be that it sucks he paid more for his when this one is on sale? Man people are quick to jump these days...

Last edited by Buzz3; 08-13-2009 at 11:44 AM. Reason: Already been said...
Old 08-13-2009, 11:44 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

i dont think hes bashing his grp. i think he meant that it sucks that he just bought a grp and didn't take advantage of this deal.
Old 08-13-2009, 11:44 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I think he means that he just got a grp and, it sucks that they dont make motors any more.
Old 08-13-2009, 02:48 PM
Tech Addict

yes I do agree, maybe he meant different than what I see, thats where the right puncuation comes in... I for one am a far way for being perfect in that area... sorry for the bad vibes guys...
Old 08-13-2009, 02:54 PM
Tech Regular

Cool grp motors

Originally Posted by Cory Kerber
Maybe he was trying to say was that He just bought a GRP, so that really sucks that they are no longer a company. Not that the engine itself sucks. I myself also bought a Tuned, and hope for something to enlighten the future.
the factory was burned to the ground due to a fire .the company will rebuild just takes time
Old 08-13-2009, 02:54 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)

yes I do agree, maybe he meant different than what I see, thats where the right puncuation comes in... I for one am a far way for being perfect in that area... sorry for the bad vibes guys...
Yea its cool i guess its part my fault that i wasn't being clear that it sucks i just bought a grp because they looked real good at the pro series and that grp is no more but what i want to know is i thought losi owns grp now so why are they just stopping because of a factory fire instead of trying to bring them back
Old 08-13-2009, 03:06 PM
Tech Addict

as far as my experiance with these engines, you got yourself a great engine.. I know there are other ones out there that are just as good, but I have'nt tried any of those, and have no reason to... as far as losi owning grp and so on, thats over my head, I have no idea on that one.. go enjoy your new engine, they are a very dependable engine...
Old 08-13-2009, 05:44 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

If only the Losi factory had burned down ,then I would be happy
Old 08-13-2009, 05:46 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Buzz3
What I need is a piston and sleeve for the tuned .21. Mine ate a bad glow plug coil last weekend and siezed.
http://cgi.ebay.com/GRP-LOSI-LOSR204...d=p3286.c0.m14

i got mine for 65 shipped
Old 08-14-2009, 03:48 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by dandrat
If only the Losi factory had burned down ,then I would be happy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.