Community
Wiki Posts
Search

torro nero vs ninja

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2009, 04:58 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

there sure are alot of "my **** is bigger than yours.." debates in these vs threads.
Old 08-11-2009, 05:09 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Integra
I would LOVE to see a JX pull my Frankenstein on a straightaway.... It aint happening.

Right from the OP's mouth.
LOL Whats your frankenstien?
Old 08-11-2009, 05:35 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)

Originally Posted by German Muscle
mod/clockworked jpx21
Old 08-11-2009, 05:44 PM
Tech Lord

oh you'll know it when you see it.

All joke's aside its Neals All out mod for the jpx.21...I cant count how many time's people have thought it was a .28 with ENDLESS top end...but are surprised to see its still a wittle .21

His C6 mod also has endless top end and Freakish run time....but that's more of a buggy motor.
Old 08-11-2009, 05:57 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)

Originally Posted by unsp0ken
there sure are alot of "my **** is bigger than yours.." debates in these vs threads.
+1
and the real bigger ---- challenge is still open for you guys to come down and have a friendly shootout on the dyno and on the track whenever you guys are ready. we'll even put a couple thousands on the table if you can match it, and split your air fare to make it even.
Bring the Frankenstein, and we'll bring ours.
Old 08-11-2009, 06:14 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Integra
I would LOVE to see a JX pull my Frankenstein on a straightaway.... It aint happening.

Right from the OP's mouth.
yes and i will be getting one and a ninja since i could not deciede
Old 08-11-2009, 07:21 PM
Tech Champion

I'm confused is this a Toro vs Ninja thread or did you say you wanted crazy power for your buggy.

I'd pick the Toro over the Ninja simply 'cause its a Novarossi/RB type engine and I can count on it staying together. While the Ninja is something else. Simple as that.

Why, Why did you eliminate the +4???? I'd pick the NR+4 over both of these. I keep hearing alot of NR fans that own the Toro recommend the +4 instead.

But if your looking for serious giggle power, forget the .21's, go straight to a Picco .28, the Piccos aren't too popular in racing because they're so powerful. Its fun watching a Losi truggy at my local track run its Picco, just wicked power, no finess, little control,......but how can you not smile with one of those?

I got to borrow a RC8 with an OS .28XZ in it for a couple tanks. Crazy power, but was still drivable.

You need smoothness from an engine to put down steady consistant fast laps, thats why the Speed is balenced and smoother than the Vspud. If we only needed power we'd all be running crazy Piccos.

Picco .28 Truggy
http://www.teampicco.com/Motori/p3-28.html

Picco EVO buggy .21
http://www.teampicco.com/Motori/p7revo3buggy.html

Picco R .21
http://www.teampicco.com/Motori/p3-r.html

And make no mistake, the Piccos can be tamed. Their catching up and their 1/8th onroad engine is causing quite a stir.
http://www.teampicco.com/Motori/p7revo3car.html

And we all know how picky the onroad guys can be.

Last edited by Zerodefect; 08-11-2009 at 07:37 PM. Reason: PS: OS STINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-11-2009, 07:33 PM
Tech Adept

what pipe do you suggest for the ninja? i think i'm gonna get one ninja jx21
Old 08-11-2009, 08:08 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 69 (100%+)

I run a re-11 pipe good power from bottom to top, runtimes are also good.
Old 08-11-2009, 08:50 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jpalessi
+1
and the real bigger ---- challenge is still open for you guys to come down and have a friendly shootout on the dyno and on the track whenever you guys are ready. we'll even put a couple thousands on the table if you can match it, and split your air fare to make it even.
Bring the Frankenstein, and we'll bring ours.
I love to come down and do some testing with you guys.... No need for any betting tho, just to see who's the fastest is good enough for me...I have absolutely no issue with some head to head shootouts, win or lose its all for fun to me ...I do however have an issue with all the nasty slander that gets slung over these forums, IMO its no needed and only makes things stressful for everyone... Truthfully we all likely have some wicked fast engines and the only comparing we should be doing is head to head on a track surface.... I imagine there are faster engines out there then my Frank, but to date we have not seen one yet.. I am unsure what the frank would dyno as all we do is run it on the track next to other engines...but so far its been pretty dam impressive against the other .21's we have run beside .....so whatever thats worth IDK...But till it gets beat its definitely the fastest .21 I have ever seen on the track.... Its not smooth and its not easy to drive, but it hammers like a 28 and screams to the moon....I know Ed can make some sick fast engines and IMO I'd have no issue if his engine beat mine as I am only just a small timer from Canada having a little fun....

PS. I will have a dyno very shortly and will definitely be posting some graphs of my engines..... Tho I will say that even with a dyno I will still prefer to compare engines on the dirt head to head, side by side ......
Old 08-11-2009, 10:16 PM
Tech Addict

Just wanted to say that mines bigger then all of yours!! All my engines run extends....
Old 08-11-2009, 10:22 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Colt4g63
Just wanted to say that mines bigger then all of yours!! All my engines run extends....
don't tell me that pink anodized cooling head is giving you extra horsepower, no matter wat mine will always be the biggest of em all
Old 08-11-2009, 10:25 PM
Tech Addict

its getting hot in here, ill take off all my clothes.
Old 08-11-2009, 10:28 PM
Tech Addict

its getting hot in here, ill take off all my clothes.
Please dont....
Old 08-11-2009, 10:28 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Colt4g63
you mean this?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.