Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Looking for ofna buggy.

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2009, 07:11 PM
Tech Apprentice

Talking Looking for ofna buggy.

Hey I'm looking for an Ofna 1/8 RTR buggy with a .21 engine. If anyone has one their willing to sell. Talk to me about it. Thanks,

Don Sholes
[email protected]
Old 07-27-2009, 08:29 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Don Sholes
Hey I'm looking for an Ofna 1/8 RTR buggy with a .21 engine. If anyone has one their willing to sell. Talk to me about it. Thanks,

Don Sholes
[email protected]

have an ofna ultra for sale. it runs really good, well it needs tuned cause i found the orig controller so jus stock settings. when i bought it the person totaled it, replaced the whole front end. 150$

needs a wing, steering servo, and front skid plate. it has a servo but the person had a traxxas one in it and it dosen't turn worth crap.

if your interested email me at [email protected]
and ill send you pictures.
Old 07-27-2009, 08:30 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by mattsemonski
have an ofna ultra for sale. it runs really good, well it needs tuned cause i found the orig controller so jus stock settings. when i bought it the person totaled it, replaced the whole front end. 150$

needs a wing, steering servo, and front skid plate. it has a servo but the person had a traxxas one in it and it dosen't turn worth crap.

if your interested email me at [email protected]
and ill send you pictures.
ohhh the only thing is it has a .26 not .21 motor in it....
Old 07-27-2009, 11:20 PM
Tech Adept

I have a hyper pbs with an ofna 086 pipe, king headz cooling head, jammin big bores, graphite shock towers, and nice hitec servos. Runs like new. Just put on a new clutch and 15t clutchbell. I also have 2 bodies for it. If your looking to just bash This is not your rig. Don't get me wrong, it's capable of that sort of thing but it's set up to race and probably a bit more than your looking for.

Last edited by mutilatorman; 07-27-2009 at 11:53 PM.