R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-25-2009, 11:27 PM   #1
Tech Regular
 
davidg01234's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 385
Default Junction 8 models

I purchased some Answer RC clutch shoes from this site called Junction 8 models: http://www.junction8models.com/epage...ucts/ANSCS0001 and i placed my order almost a month ago and i havent received them yet. I messaged them 3 times but they wont reply. I live in America and im not sure but i think they are located in U.K.

What can i do?
davidg01234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 02:51 AM   #2
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 114
Default

They are indeed in the U.K.

I wanted some DE Racing skid plates and as a driver I go within a couple of miles of there most weeks, so made the detour, but on the building there was no mention of them so came away. Whether that means they have closed, or because they just don't have a sign up, but hey, who wouldn't ?

Think your best bet is if you paid by paypal is open a dispute, or take it up with your credit card company.
__________________
SC8 - BCE - MRT GRP .21 - Factory Team carbon and aluminium options
SC10 - Nosram Matrix Evolution ISTC ESC - Factory Team options

Concept Racing Team Driver
plod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 09:08 AM   #3
Tech Regular
 
davidg01234's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 385
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by plod View Post
They are indeed in the U.K.

I wanted some DE Racing skid plates and as a driver I go within a couple of miles of there most weeks, so made the detour, but on the building there was no mention of them so came away. Whether that means they have closed, or because they just don't have a sign up, but hey, who wouldn't ?

Think your best bet is if you paid by paypal is open a dispute, or take it up with your credit card company.
so your saying they are closed down. because they did withdrawl money from the my bank account
davidg01234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 12:07 PM   #4
Tech Addict
 
moparsrule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: On your mama's couch
Posts: 625
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Here is the us distributor
http://answer-rcusa.com/zencart/inde...&products_id=4.

From looking at there "terms and conditions" this has happened before.
moparsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 01:24 PM   #5
Tech Regular
 
davidg01234's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 385
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by moparsrule View Post
Here is the us distributor
http://answer-rcusa.com/zencart/inde...&products_id=4.

From looking at there "terms and conditions" this has happened before.
ya i know ive been to that site but i didnt know about it until i order from the other one already.

I just dont know what to do
davidg01234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 05:49 PM   #6
Tech Regular
 
mikenix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 335
Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidg01234 View Post
I purchased some Answer RC clutch shoes from this site called Junction 8 models: http://www.junction8models.com/epage...ucts/ANSCS0001 and i placed my order almost a month ago and i havent received them yet. I messaged them 3 times but they wont reply. I live in America and im not sure but i think they are located in U.K.

What can i do?
Did you only order one set? If so I can help remove the sting if you've actually been shorted. PM me your info and I will take care of you. Perhaps there is a logical explanation. I let the owner of Answer-RC know in the UK, he might have some insight on this place.
__________________
www.answer-rcusa.com
Contact me for details.....
When you sling mud, you only loose ground. - Fat Albert
mikenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 07:25 PM   #7
Tech Elite
 
slaytanic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,171
Trader Rating: 20 (95%+)
Default

I had the same type of issue with them trying to buy a smd starter box. They wouldn't respond forever. I opened a paypal dispute and they refunded in lees than a 3 hours! Guess that got their attention. And they dais they never shipped because they couldn't get ahold me?
__________________
Team Epic
Team Terribles~Answer RC~Fastlane Graphics~Torco Race Fuels
XB808 Mamba Max Pro/Tekin 1900kv RC-monster mount and tray 4s
XT8 Hobbywing 150a esc/2000kv combo KILLER! Full rc-monster e conversion. 4s
slaytanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 11:21 PM   #8
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 120
Default

Hi Guys - I have to admit to not knowing the situation with Junction 8 at this point fully. I know he had been called away in haste.

If you are in the US - Mike will be more than able to look after you guys very well and be competitive on price.

Pete
Answer-RC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 02:28 PM   #9
Tech Regular
 
davidg01234's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 385
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answer-RC View Post
Hi Guys - I have to admit to not knowing the situation with Junction 8 at this point fully. I know he had been called away in haste.

If you are in the US - Mike will be more than able to look after you guys very well and be competitive on price.

Pete
Yes everybody MIKE will look after you. He is the best he gave me a free pair of Answer RC clutch shoes after i poster this thread. Thanks alot MIke
davidg01234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 02:30 PM   #10
Tech Regular
 
davidg01234's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 385
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaytanic View Post
I had the same type of issue with them trying to buy a smd starter box. They wouldn't respond forever. I opened a paypal dispute and they refunded in lees than a 3 hours! Guess that got their attention. And they dais they never shipped because they couldn't get ahold me?
I Will never order something from them again
davidg01234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
UK Race Talk TryHard Racing Forum 9876 12-05-2010 10:46 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 03:39 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net