R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Nitro Off-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-off-road-130/)
-   -   Rc stuff stolen in fullerton, CA (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-off-road/314814-rc-stuff-stolen-fullerton-ca.html)

sideways88 07-25-2009 09:36 PM

Rc stuff stolen in fullerton, CA

Hey people. just wanted to let you know

This morning at about 630am i found my gf's car broken into. the rear window was broken and my hauler bag and sh z car buggy was stolen. I had everything for that buggy in it as well as a bunch of other stuff.

I lost a sh z car that had the following on it
-black, purple, and white body on it.
-jammin .21jpx motor with a green bmods racing head on it
-2x7955tg servos
-jp3 pipe
-airtronics dsss rx
-transponder
-big bores
-upgraded brake setup (they where gold so you cant miss them)

Also my hauler bag with had the following
-trinity hauler bag
-3 orion chargers (the new ones)
-1 20amp propeak power supply
-n21bf novarossi motor with a black b mods head on it
-broken down picco p7r evo2
-full set of tools, temp gun, tuning driver
-parts for a b44, z car, and slash
-tires for the buggy
-reedy 5000mah 35c lipo, 1 trinity 4500mah lipo, 2 wattage 3200mah lipos.
-ae starter box with a impulse 2500mah lipo
-and all the misc stuff for normal 1/8th scale off road use.

im just posting this to let you guys that are local to rev (thats where i normaly race at) and that are local to any tracks out here in fullerton area. if you see any of my stuff or something that looks like it could be my buggy please give me a call at

714 904 0093.

Thanks very much.

also my name is Justin Gilstrap

thanks for the help.

i will try and track down some pics of it

MadRussian 07-26-2009 06:18 AM

Oh man, SO sorry to hear that:(

thelucky13 07-26-2009 08:01 AM

man that sucks. Try scanning through Craigslist ads, and pawn shops. Criminals are usually gonna try and off it pretty quickly

Tree 07-26-2009 08:06 AM

Sorry to hear that your rig and gear was stolen. I hate thieves!:flaming:

spawn_x 07-26-2009 08:08 AM

that is a bummer man. phuckers always be breaking into cars around here

sometimes I wonder why they don't just set up sting operations and catch these schmucks :flaming:

TRXRustler33 07-26-2009 08:11 AM

Hope you get it back man.:cry:

jrwoodchuck 07-26-2009 09:43 AM

i had my 808 stolen as well, saddly i know how you feel. sorry to hear that.

sideways88 07-26-2009 10:24 AM

thanks guys. i have been scaning ebay and craigslist for them but so far nothing.

Akhor 07-26-2009 10:34 AM

So crappy.. I hope that you find the stuff!

slumlord 07-26-2009 10:35 AM

That's a bad deal man, makes you wish we punished thieves like they do in the middle east.

sideways88 07-26-2009 10:57 AM

i just wish we had cops that gave a damn. when the cop showed up to take the police report i found groves in the grass where you can see they where rolling my hauler bag. and i found a purse that was right next to the groves. so i showed it to the cop and he just said SO.

i was like wtf man. DNA DNA DNA DNA LOL.

and then he looked at me all weird when i said it was a bunch of rc stuff. that was a LOT OF MONEY

sugelle 07-26-2009 11:26 AM

Dude...that sucks!!! Sorry to hear about your set back!! I hope you get your stuff back or at least have car insurance to cover the loss. Costly mistake of leaving it inside the car overnight...maybe next time take in house or at least put in trunk...out of sight.

sideways88 07-26-2009 11:40 AM

its usally in my car witch is a hatchback and the tint is really dark and you cant see the stuff. but we where taking my gf's car to the race yesterday casue its bigger and a lot nicer to drive. but her tint is not as dark as mine and i did not think anything of it at the time. and when i put my stuff in it you could kinda see it from the out side. i guess its a lesson learned. my stuff will stay inside intell im ready to go.

buggydad 07-26-2009 03:21 PM

:nod:When stolen from inside the car you auto insurer should pay it for you.I had a book of cds stolen almost 10 years ago from my car and got a check to replace them;)
:tire:Heres hoping that your luck changes and the same will happen to you and get a check:(

jk1152 07-26-2009 04:08 PM

Car insurance only does not cover loose items in your car. These would be covered under home owner's insurance or renters insurance.