Wiki Posts
Search

Just bought a losi 2.0

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2009, 06:59 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Default Just bought a losi 2.0

Well I just ordered a Losi 8b 2.0 from my local hobby shop. Im so excited. Just wondering if any has the car and likes it. And I just wanted to know if its compete able with the other racing kits. Is there anything i need to do to make it compete able with them. Thanks in advanced
Old 07-19-2009, 07:36 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

just heard that they have a revision coming out soon for the front steering set up since alot of people still have problems burning up steering servos. in MY personal experience (and remember this is just me) i HATED my 2.0 i could not figure the car out for the life of me. everyone said the car turns on a dime but i always had a mad push. smart diffs helped alot but still did not like the car. got out of that car and got myself a mugen and i am in LOVE

remember this is all again my personal preference and experience not knocking the car at all. one big problem though that alot of people have that i know is the front shock tower. dont know why losi went so much thinner but i think that was garbage
Old 07-19-2009, 07:42 PM
Tech Master

http://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-of...ght-2-0-a.html
Try here it was six threads below the new one you just put up.Should have some info about it in there.

Last edited by butch man; 07-19-2009 at 09:52 PM.
Old 07-19-2009, 07:46 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

the losi 2.0 is a great buggy and more then capable of winning races.

losi
AE
mugen
xray
kyosho
hot boddies

take your pick!!!!
Old 07-19-2009, 08:07 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

I've driven a CEN Matrix for 2 years and even though most don't consider it an elite car i learned how to work it for me.
I have driven a brand new 2.0 for 2 weekends now and haven't changed anything on it and my first impression is that it is so light it jumps unbeleivable, and that yes it does seem to push on power but off power turns great.
I may put more toe out to get it to turn better because i cant afford a smart diff currently.