Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Which Buggy ??

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2009, 10:43 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Dreaux all good better down under? HA hardly, rc costs to bloody much here lol. A lot of the time its cheaper to pay the hefty postage costs to get stuff from the US. Ah well such is life, go the recession!
Old 07-20-2009, 03:20 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I would go with Kyosho, but the newer kits are way over $450. But you can get a Kyosho Inferno MP777 Kit on backorder now for about $400, or maybe find a deal on Ebay...But with $50 or $100 to spare you can't load it up with all the essentials... If all you have is a radio, $450 is a tight budget for getting a "kit" that's like a "readyset" budget.
Old 07-20-2009, 06:40 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Maybe?

Let,s see. I've seen LX-1's in a bunch of hobby stores lately for $299. All you need is a good steering servo and a five cell hump pack, cheep charger, four good pre-mounts, fuel, and blue Loc-tite, and your running about $400. Need the other $50 for track fee's, beers and such and your ON. Dont' laugh, I helped a guy do it a mo. ago and he's having a blast. Then I gave him the # to Nitrohouse and He got a whole another set up for his kid. Just think, two more people to help at the track. Gota' love fresh turn marshals.