R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 07-17-2009, 03:16 PM   #121
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANE_TRAIN View Post
My GRP is the best quality engine I have owned. The vspec is nice, but I wonder about the life span
Dane, Like I posted earlier, it you treat it right there is no reason that it can't last for 10+ gallons.
JAMMINKRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 04:16 PM   #122
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

I've only had two .21 engines in the 6 years I've been racing buggy.They were the original WS7 and a RB S5. They both lasted 10+ gallons and ran great,just tricky on the tuning.I too wanted a new engine and went with the Nova 21-7FMS.My friend uses the Ninja JX and is really happy with it. He says the Ninja may have a little less low end snap than the V-Spec,but it's still impressive and easily blows the tires off the rims. I like having something different and everyone in my area runs the Ninja or V-Spec.That's why I mainly choose the 21-7FMS and I know it should last.The nova is well crafted and is beautiful.
Dirtdobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 08:05 AM   #123
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

my dog is great joey. thanx for asking. To chris, i have a extra mugen6 made out of spare parts and i wanted it for bashing. So i put a .26 ofna in it for FUN. Because this is why i do it for FUN. I am getting very good at the track and would like to race, but if i am not as good as some others, it's ok becuase it's a toy and its for fun. I have decieded on the ninja as i still have a good running vspec. I just wanted another engine.

and what is this crap about use the search bla bla bla. don't answer if it bothers you. I have specific questions i want answered before i drop my hard earned cash on something. I just for the life of me don't understand this. This is a message board. SOme people will go through more trouble telling you why to use the search function then actually just relaxing and answering the damn question.
dreaux is offline   Reply With Quote