Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
What do you think is the coolest looking car? >

What do you think is the coolest looking car?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What do you think is the coolest looking car?

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2009, 05:12 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Angry

Originally Posted by JAMMINKRAZY
Yup that's a losi body for sure. Just another example of losi leading the way, and everyone else following in thier foot steps.

You have got to be kidding me? Losi leading the way in what? 1/8 scale buggies. I think not. I am an associated fan and have always been, but who lead the 1/8 scale was and is Kyosho and still is the best if not the best then 2nd only behind xray as is quality, precise fit and finish.
Team Associated is probably the most winningest team out there winning many multiple world championships. What is it 23 now. that is more than any and all other companies combined. Losi won how many world champs. 1 or 2?, I admit they have and excellent team of drivers for 1/8 scale but noone has even come close to winning the 1/8th scale world champs like Kyosho.

Team Losi did not invent the 1/8 scale buggy norr reinvent it. if anyone is copying somone elses design for buggies it is , losi, ae, mugen,xray,etc,etc. they copied who? was it Kyosho who came up with 1/8 scale offroad buggies with 3 diffs or was it that one company noone has seen?

hate it when people say they are following losi like they invented 1/8 scale. damn.
and we all know it all comes down to the drivers who win the races alot of the times. just look at the current world championship winning buggy. a friggen hot bodies.he i beleive was making the decision to go a different route than everyone else and therefore was slightly faster.
Old 07-15-2009, 05:18 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mgtmadness2007

You have got to be kidding me? Losi leading the way in what? 1/8 scale buggies. I think not. I am an associated fan and have always been, but who lead the 1/8 scale was and is Kyosho and still is the best if not the best then 2nd only behind xray as is quality, precise fit and finish.
Team Associated is probably the most winningest team out there winning many multiple world championships. What is it 23 now. that is more than any and all other companies combined. Losi won how many world champs. 1 or 2?, I admit they have and excellent team of drivers for 1/8 scale but noone has even come close to winning the 1/8th scale world champs like Kyosho.

Team Losi did not invent the 1/8 scale buggy norr reinvent it. if anyone is copying somone elses design for buggies it is , losi, ae, mugen,xray,etc,etc. they copied who? was it Kyosho who came up with 1/8 scale offroad buggies with 3 diffs or was it that one company noone has seen?

hate it when people say they are following losi like they invented 1/8 scale. damn.
and we all know it all comes down to the drivers who win the races alot of the times. just look at the current world championship winning buggy. a friggen hot bodies.he i beleive was making the decision to go a different route than everyone else and therefore was slightly faster.
Hurrah for you!! I am also getting tired of having LOSI crammed down my throat at every turn..Their 2.0 RTR has raised the bar..but some of these guys...Please!!!!!!!!
Old 07-15-2009, 05:26 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Well spektrums are junk had 3, one i smashed, 1 i have collecting dust and the other i gave away with a sportwerks turmoil. everyone of them glitched like mad and i kept losing signal 100 feet away, and no it wasnt from a bad pack or almost dead pack. using Ni-Mh packs.
now there is a kid at lhs who needed help with his losi raminator and that 2.4 controler sucks also.. no epa, no nothing on it.

now if there are 500 racers, and 497 are on spektrums, the rest on FM there is probably a good chance there will be some spektrums that fail. even some pros are still using FM or the PPM or whatever it is called.
ohh the spektrums i have and had was 2 dx2's and 1 dx3(had for my MGT)

ohh now to answer the question. best looking buggy-tough one between RC8B, Xray 808, and Kyosho MP9.(i am considering not only body but parts look and bling)
best looking truggy is between RC8TFT, and the Mugen Mbx6T and maybe even the Losi 8T 2.0(figure that one out
to pick one from each catagory i would say Buggy-MP9
Truggy-RC8T FT
Old 07-15-2009, 05:32 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

oh boy... and the inevitable brand war and bashing has started...
Old 07-15-2009, 05:33 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

ya. um??? how about we dont get off topic?? huh?
anyway. we all know the best truck on the market

Old 07-15-2009, 05:35 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

ohh the spektrums i have and had was 2 dx2's and 1 dx3(had for my MGT)
Those DX2 and DX3 Radios are the 1st gen specky radios so I'm sure there were some bugs. The out of the 4 DX2.0 We have used only one had a problem, but that was after it was dropped. Sure they don't have many tuning options, but they are a great starter radio.

I gave my little brother my DX3R since he had a DX3S, neither have EVER had problems. Now I'm running an M11 w/ spektrum module. Specky 4 life.
Old 07-15-2009, 05:44 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Originally Posted by coviello

FTW!
Old 07-15-2009, 05:50 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

FTW??????
Old 07-15-2009, 05:51 PM
Tech Elite

Thank you so much!!!!

Originally Posted by Jaz240
Hurrah for you!! I am also getting tired of having LOSI crammed down my throat at every turn..Their 2.0 RTR has raised the bar..but some of these guys...Please!!!!!!!!
Dito
Old 07-15-2009, 05:52 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by unsp0ken
oh boy... and the inevitable brand war and bashing has started...
Old 07-15-2009, 05:53 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by dreaux
FTW??????
for the win
Old 07-15-2009, 05:55 PM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by coviello

that Mugen lid is a direct copy of Losi
Old 07-15-2009, 06:00 PM
Tech Addict

but not as fugly
Old 07-15-2009, 06:01 PM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by DANE_TRAIN
but not as fugly
Your Post is a direct copy of Losi
Old 07-15-2009, 06:04 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Jaz

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.