R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Old 07-13-2009, 02:07 AM   #1
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Sirio S21 Kanai Evo 4 Sti

Just wondering what the performance of this engine is like Speed fuel economy ect. I have had searched the thread and cant seem to find anything relating to this engine.
Nat21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 02:18 AM   #2
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

mate i've seen the way you drive at BDR. My advice to you is just keep using those cheap hyper 8 ports. This engine exceeds you ability. to be honest you need to start racing electrics with a tamiya hornet. Nitro and you don't mix
voodoopapa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 03:04 AM   #3
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoopapa View Post
mate i've seen the way you drive at BDR. My advice to you is just keep using those cheap hyper 8 ports. This engine exceeds you ability. to be honest you need to start racing electrics with a tamiya hornet. Nitro and you don't mix
Hey voodoo I was looking for an intelligent answers and didnt reliase you could use your computer. I was hoping not to drop back to your Tamiya class since I beat your 3 year experinced arse on my first club day. Anyway looking foward to running against you this weekend.
Nat21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 07:57 AM   #4
Tech Addict

I have 10 tanks in my evo sti and it's very ,very fast and still very rich still.I got about 7.30 on one tank.Keep in mind It's real rich and still in break in.One thing to note that it has a great idle.So far I love this engine.Will post after a gal thru my engine.btw my pipe is a 2013 werks.
v6shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 08:12 AM   #5
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to CHogle

its a very good motor, just watch your carburator. the needles tend to be a little loose in the carb body, This can lead to a erradic (sp??) tune. i use teflon tape on the needles to make sure they wont move too easly and to make sure another element of the engine is sealed up.

hope this helps