R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Nitro Off-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-off-road-130/)
-   -   Best place in Southern California for 30% Nitro Fuel (4 Gallon-Cases) (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-off-road/310977-best-place-southern-california-30%25-nitro-fuel-4-gallon-cases.html)

Armaan 07-10-2009 01:39 AM

Best place in Southern California for 30% Nitro Fuel (4 Gallon-Cases)

I know they don't ship this stuff, so I'm trying to find somewhere local. Any ideas? Thanks!

az00lude 07-10-2009 02:57 AM

Originally Posted by Armaan (Post 6048562)
I know they don't ship this stuff, so I'm trying to find somewhere local. Any ideas? Thanks!

Torco, they ship everywhere.

http://www.torconitro.com/pro-rc-nitro.html

coldfusionfuel1 07-10-2009 05:04 AM

Call eithier Ron or Vernon for a quote on the last fuel you will ever run!

Frank L 07-10-2009 07:45 AM

Originally Posted by coldfusionfuel1 (Post 6048929)

Watch out once you try cold fusion fuel you will be addicted and then you gotta have it. I highly reccomend it. 5 gallons so far and perfect reliable consistent results. I like the magic 30% blend. :cool:

token 07-10-2009 07:48 AM

Amain ships you will have to pay HAZMAT fees -

hakmazter 07-10-2009 08:59 AM

We are a distributor for Torco fuels and have had excellent results so far. They did have an issue with their lids on the first batch, but it has been resolved. I wanted to pick up Torco because of their influence and experience in NHRA, Motocross, etc....as that is where they are from (1 scale racing, etc...)

We have a few guys on the Caster team that run cold fusion fuels and swear by it also.

I know that Torco ships in 4 gallon cases and shipping is roughly $20-25.

rcgeezer 07-10-2009 09:10 AM

Hands down Cold Fusion fuel is the best fuel out there! Be one of the first racers in your area to get some and make your fellow racers jealous! Clean burning, insane power, lower temps and your engine will idle forever without a problem...you just gotta try this fuel :nod::nod::nod:

cary 07-10-2009 09:27 AM

I have to say that Cold Fusion Fuel is all that it's said to be
a buddy of mine started up his speed motor and while it was
idling walked off to the drivers meeting or some thing and when
we got back to the pits that thing was still peering away he has
had no flame outs and power to hall the mail I pit for him and have
seen it first hand this fuel is on joke Cold Fusion Fuel what I will be
using from now on

rossoh10 07-10-2009 11:00 AM

Torco is really good stuff...Its also priced way better than any fuel out there

Armaan 07-10-2009 11:12 AM

Damn, never heard of Cold Fusion...

Interestingly, the only fuel they carry around here in the hobby shops are:

Trinity Monster Horsepower
Traxxas
XTM

Chris__RC 07-10-2009 11:27 AM

That is Hobby People. I suggest you go down to Dynamic in Hemet to get Losi Nitrotane 20% or even better, go down to Thunder Alley in Beaumont and get Byron ProDriver 30%. Byron is $32 a gallon, Losi is $28 I think but I havent been there in 6 months.

JBURCH 07-10-2009 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by Armaan (Post 6050065)
Damn, never heard of Cold Fusion...

Interestingly, the only fuel they carry around here in the hobby shops are:

Trinity Monster Horsepower
Traxxas
XTM

Cold Fusion is by far the best I have ever ran, and I have ran them all. Each order is hand made and shipped right after it is made so no fuel has been sitting on a shelf waiting to be opened. Burns clean keeps temps down and does not dye your engine internals. Try it an you wont be dissapointed

Gearhead racer 07-10-2009 01:16 PM

Well you now have 6 different guys telling you to use Cold Fusion fuel!:nod: You will not be disappointed with it, grantee!

Originally Posted by coldfusionfuel1 (Post 6048929)

:nod:

Originally Posted by Frank L (Post 6049342)
Watch out once you try cold fusion fuel you will be addicted and then you gotta have it. I highly reccomend it. 5 gallons so far and perfect reliable consistent results. I like the magic 30% blend. :cool:

:nod::nod:

Originally Posted by rcgeezer (Post 6049628)
Hands down Cold Fusion fuel is the best fuel out there! Be one of the first racers in your area to get some and make your fellow racers jealous! Clean burning, insane power, lower temps and your engine will idle forever without a problem...you just gotta try this fuel :nod::nod::nod:

;)

Originally Posted by cary (Post 6049694)
I have to say that Cold Fusion Fuel
is all that it's said to bea buddy of mine started up his speed motor and while it was idling walked off to the drivers meeting or some thing and when
we got back to the pits that thing was still peering away he has
had no flame outs and power to hall the mail I pit for him and have
seen it first hand this fuel is on joke Cold Fusion Fuel what I will be
using from now on

:)

Originally Posted by JBURCH (Post 6050177)
Cold Fusion is by far the best I have ever ran, and I have ran them all. Each order is hand made and shipped right after it is made so no fuel has been sitting on a shelf waiting to be opened. Burns clean keeps temps down and does not dye your engine internals. Try it an you wont be dissapointed

:)

Cold Fusion #1

Tyler

Armaan 07-10-2009 03:31 PM

Haha, I guess I'll give it a shot. Where can I scoop up a case?

JBURCH 07-10-2009 04:24 PM

Vernon-Co-Owner Ron K. Co-Owner
www.coldfusionfuel.com
email:[email protected]
Vernon's Cell (352) 342-4400 Ron's Cell (352) 342-4033
Office voice and fax (352)546-5640

Call either Vernon or Ron in the above number, no hazmat when you order quarts