Wiki Posts
Search

What do you think about the ofna lx1

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2009, 01:52 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Originally Posted by davidg01234
too late ive been obssesed with them for about 2 years now and it is very frusrating when i cant find a part i need
Nitrohouse .com should have all the parts you need. As far as I know all the Ultra parts are interchangeable..Not sure about that though
Old 06-21-2009, 04:35 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Jaz240
Yea I typed it backwards. Its the other way around. all the weight shifts to the back when you punch it. But the rear is where most of your traction comes from because thats where all the weight is. You want it a little softer than the front so it squats better and gives you better traction. Also off the face of the jumps The rear is where all the traction comes from. If your oil is too thick, it will hinder the springs and pistons from giving you the lift you want off the jumps
i think im going to try 45 in the front and 40 in the rear
Old 06-21-2009, 06:23 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

i think im going to try 45 in the front and 40 in the rear
You can get away with those numbers but the landings are going to be funky. Won't want to stay straght. Don't go for big air or a bent frame is in your stars. Go lighter with the oil and put white spring on and let it drag on the face of the jumb and landing will be smoooooth. Next you want to get it to turn in better. Stay tuned....
Old 06-21-2009, 07:33 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by The Working Man
You can get away with those numbers but the landings are going to be funky. Won't want to stay straght. Don't go for big air or a bent frame is in your stars. Go lighter with the oil and put white spring on and let it drag on the face of the jumb and landing will be smoooooth. Next you want to get it to turn in better. Stay tuned....
i really dont see how the shock oil is going to affect jumping
Old 06-21-2009, 10:52 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

i really dont see how the shock oil is going to affect jumping
Thicker oil does not let the springs work as well. the springs will compress and actually kinda catapult your buggy off the jumps. Ifg the oil is too thick it will hinder the spring rate..You dont need us to tell you..go to your track with 3 different spring sets and 4-5 different weights and experiment for yourself to see what you like best..It all comes down to what you like and how you drive
Old 06-22-2009, 01:54 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Jaz240
Thicker oil does not let the springs work as well. the springs will compress and actually kinda catapult your buggy off the jumps. Ifg the oil is too thick it will hinder the spring rate..You dont need us to tell you..go to your track with 3 different spring sets and 4-5 different weights and experiment for yourself to see what you like best..It all comes down to what you like and how you drive
ya your right. i tried 45 in the front and 40 in the rear it workd pretty well