R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-22-2010, 01:52 PM   #61
Tech Regular
 
yfzracer912's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 270
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Is this mod mainly for the front shocks or does it also help the rear shocks too?
yfzracer912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 01:00 AM   #62
Tech Regular
 
lewis666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: suffolk, england
Posts: 345
Send a message via MSN to lewis666
Default

has anyone tried the o-ring method and does it work as well as the foam method? also could the shock mod be done to plastic shock tops because i have plastic shock tops at the bak and metal ones at the front?
__________________
Durango DEX410R, BCE Losi 8ight 1.5 (radical 621t), Durango DESC410R on the way!
radical engines- www.gotnitroonline.com
Got nitro team driver
lewis666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 09:55 AM   #63
Tech Regular
 
BAUSTIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: WV
Posts: 356
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yfzracer912 View Post
Is this mod mainly for the front shocks or does it also help the rear shocks too?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewis666 View Post
has anyone tried the o-ring method and does it work as well as the foam method? also could the shock mod be done to plastic shock tops because i have plastic shock tops at the bak and metal ones at the front?
yfz:the mod will help all four shocks be more consistent.

Lewis: the o-ring method works fine just a little harder to deal with building the shocks. the new foam from losi is pre-cut and sticky on one side to make it easyer to use. as far as i know you could mod the plastic caps.
__________________
Billy Austin
www.Code3RC.com
Elevation Sports
BAUSTIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 12:30 PM   #64
Tech Regular
 
lewis666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: suffolk, england
Posts: 345
Send a message via MSN to lewis666
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAUSTIN View Post
Lewis: the o-ring method works fine just a little harder to deal with building the shocks. the new foam from losi is pre-cut and sticky on one side to make it easyer to use. as far as i know you could mod the plastic caps.
what do you mean by it being harder to build the shocks? also saying the foams being sticky on one side what benefit does it have?
__________________
Durango DEX410R, BCE Losi 8ight 1.5 (radical 621t), Durango DESC410R on the way!
radical engines- www.gotnitroonline.com
Got nitro team driver
lewis666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Team Losi JRXS Kenshin Electric On-Road 13263 06-13-2016 03:39 PM
Losi XXX-S TSR6 Electric On-Road 14329 01-26-2015 07:59 PM
Yokomo MR-4TC SD Cat Electric On-Road 15814 04-18-2014 08:15 AM
kyosho electric offroad b-man777 Electric Off-Road 9014 12-22-2012 07:36 AM
Team Losi JRX-S (with many spares) 2-Bad Australia For Sale/Trade 9 06-01-2006 05:07 PM
Losi Xxx-s G+ Carpet Machine! Losi Will R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 11 12-02-2004 05:08 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 08:46 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net