R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-05-2009, 05:20 PM   #1
Suspended
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 168
Default fastest 3.3 jato on the planet !!

Attachment 461648

Attachment 461653Attachment 461647

This is my custom made jato, I ported the sleeve and carb to the max. then designed my own custom reed for the nitriuos.

Last edited by krazikev; 03-15-2011 at 03:25 PM.
krazikev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 05:26 PM   #2
Tech Adept
 
Waters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: West Michigan
Posts: 160
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

got a vid to back it up.
__________________
Losi 8b 2.0, Werks B5 2057, Losi 8bE 1.0 2200kv 3s 7-12 ounces, T4.1, B4.1,
Waters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 05:32 PM   #3
Tech Adept
 
junier00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 197
Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Default

I have a hard time believing the pictured car can go 146mph. What kind of gearing are you running and how long did it take to get it up to 146mph? How could you even see the car at 2am and control it from another car going that fast? Video please
junier00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 05:36 PM   #4
Suspended
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 168
Default got no vid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waters View Post
got a vid to back it up.
no vid., but i have 12 people that i impressed that night

Last edited by krazikev; 03-04-2011 at 10:42 AM.
krazikev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 05:42 PM   #5
Suspended
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 168
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by junier00 View Post
I have a hard time believing the pictured car can go 146mph. What kind of gearing are you running and how long did it take to get it up to 146mph? How could you even see the car at 2am and control it from another car going that fast? Video please
it is called my friends lambo FOLLOWING WITH LIGHTS ON IT,and yes he was on it real close, as far as how long it took, it was a while since i ran only a high gear, but when it got up to speed it was a sight to see. as far as control, well lets say i have been runnin fast rc for 30 years now, i think that is enough time to be good at control. but like i said, the people that saw it is satisfing enough for me.
krazikev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 06:06 PM   #6
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: All Over So. Fla.
Posts: 985
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Said What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazikev View Post
it is called my friends lambo FOLLOWING WITH LIGHTS ON IT,and yes he was on it real close, as far as how long it took, it was a while since i ran only a high gear, but when it got up to speed it was a sight to see. as far as control, well lets say i have been runnin fast rc for 30 years now, i think that is enough time to be good at control. but like i said, the people that saw it is satisfing enough for me.
I smell Bull Do-Do. No vid,it's do-do. And why would you throw money at a Jato?

Last edited by The Working Man; 06-05-2009 at 06:08 PM. Reason: 'cause I can
The Working Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 06:10 PM   #7
Suspended
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 168
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Working Man View Post
I smell Bull Do-Do. No vid,it's do-do.
thats ok mr do do, like i said i only cared about impressing my fellow rc friends and thats all that matters to me, they told me to put this on the forums and see how many no belivers will respond, this is fun!! and they were right.
krazikev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 06:15 PM   #8
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: All Over So. Fla.
Posts: 985
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazikev View Post
thats ok mr do do, like i said i only cared about impressing my fellow rc friends and thats all that matters to me, they told me to put this on the forums and see how many no belivers will respond, this is fun!! and they were right.
Sounds like a Alfa-male that just saw the movie "Roadhouse".
The Working Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 06:18 PM   #9
Suspended
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 168
Default uuuuhhhhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Working Man View Post
Sounds like a Alfa-male that just saw the movie "Roadhouse".
uuuhhhh whats thatdoo
krazikev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 06:18 PM   #10
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 2,037
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

YOu sure it wasn't 146Km/h?
cheapskate.brok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 06:23 PM   #11
Suspended
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 168
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Working Man View Post
I smell Bull Do-Do. No vid,it's do-do. And why would you throw money at a Jato?
cause i have alot of it
krazikev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 06:26 PM   #12
Tech Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: All Over So. Fla.
Posts: 985
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazikev View Post
uuuhhhh whats thatdoo
Just another way to say he's feelin' cocky. Don't take it wrong,but , if your in your 40's, you'll know.
The Working Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 06:26 PM   #13
Suspended
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 168
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapskate.brok View Post
YOu sure it wasn't 146Km/h?
the radar guns

Last edited by krazikev; 03-04-2011 at 10:43 AM.
krazikev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 06:27 PM   #14
Tech Champion
 
Davidka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 9,846
Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)
Default

This is likely the fastest an RC car has ever gone (134mph):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVdkKnSqRlY

This kid is full of doo doo. There are 100 reasons that a Jato can't/won't go 100mph, let alone 146mph and power is somewhere down around 50th. It's probably best to entertain this poster by replying to everything he posts.
Davidka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 06:29 PM   #15
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 2,037
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazikev View Post
the radar guns in our patrol cars (that i used that night) only read in mph
Well, congrats as you have an engine that puts out over 70,000 rpms. Otherwise, try to bring a video cam for your next run
cheapskate.brok is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 02:22 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net