Originally Posted by buggydad View Post
Id bet this guy is no older then 15
12 tops
heeltoedrver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 09:30 PM   #77
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoparRules View Post
how does nobody catch this? which if your gonna lie, make sure you say the same thing everytime...
DO YOU HAVE A 5TH GRADE READING LEVEL!! i said i was in the corvette (passanger seat of course), AND MY OTHER FRIEND WAS IN THE LAMBO BEHIND THE JATO WITH THE LIGHTS ON THE CAR SO I CAN SEE IT, NOW GO BACK TO THE BEGINING AND READ IT AGAIN MY LITTLE CHILDREN, WOW I WOULD HAVE NEVER STARTED THIS IF I KNEW YOU PEOPLE CANT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU READ! but it is funny how people that dont belive will reply 100 times in a day, you guys must have alot of broken little toy cars and alot of time on your hands. i feel proud that over 1,000 people viewed my ride ina 24 hour period!! now thats a 100 dollor bet that noone had that many viewings in 24 hours!
krazikev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 09:30 PM   #78
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to EViLSouL

Well in my Jato I installed a Flux Capacitor in mine with the optional 1.21 giggawatt lipo. My Jato is so fast that it leaps time. NO BS. Marty Mcfly tracked it in his Delorean with his lights on at night on a space highway.
schreff16 (7:28:40 PM): i just masterfully destroyed the shitter
EViLSouL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 09:36 PM   #79
Suspended

[QUOTE=howtowakeakar;5904789Wait, so if we port our engines we can have the power of 4? boy o boy this is school and i am the teacher, tell me none of you (so called hardcore racers) never ported a motor, well that explains it. if you never ported you never went fast, thats my moto, at least porting the rigth way of course
Old 06-06-2009, 09:37 PM   #80
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by EViLSouL View Post
Well in my Jato I installed a Flux Capacitor in mine with the optional 1.21 giggawatt lipo. My Jato is so fast that it leaps time. NO BS. Marty Mcfly tracked it in his Delorean with his lights on at night on a space highway.
thats good i like that one sounds like someone i know, but you cant be faster than him
Old 06-06-2009, 09:46 PM   #81
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaz240 View Post
Right! You used a bump box, but left the EZ start on just for the added weight!! Your a clown!
o your one of those, the easy start wieghs 3oz. not enough to slow it down by any standards, i thought you would know that at least. now whos the clown, p.s. this shit is fun!!! keep it up, i got you guys really going. hint hint
Old 06-06-2009, 09:54 PM   #82
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

The intelligence in this thread...

Clearly the Jato was tied to a fictional Z06 traveling 146mph while the Lambo guy watched. You guys are so gullible!

Seriously.. the only way a 3.3, even with magical Supra/Skyline fairy dust porting will push a Jato to 146 is if it were the size of a matchbox car. But thats impossible, so just stop. You probably bought that filter, MAYBE picked up some speed, now you think you have the hottest thing since sliced bread or the radial tire.

Kind of like another crowd I know...
JEMCIV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 10:10 PM   #83
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

[QUOTE=krazikev;5905851][QUOTE=howtowakeakar;5904789Wait, so if we port our engines we can have the power of 4? boy o boy this is school and i am the teacher, tell me none of you (so called hardcore racers) never ported a motor, well that explains it. if you never ported you never went fast, thats my moto, at least porting the rigth way of course[/QUOTE]

Here's a person that can't tell sarcasm, haha.
Old 06-06-2009, 10:42 PM   #84
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Hahah... I smell a troll... And you guys took the bait. Hook, line, and sinker.

-Howard
pur3evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 11:42 PM   #85
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

that jato was prolly zip tied to the z06's muffler...lol. the z06 will go 146 no prob. but the jato wasnt powered and driven to 146mph by a nitro engine.especially a super wind resistant brick... i mean truck. because i know that my first pick for a land speed record would be a full size 4wd truck. lol
busaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 05:20 AM   #86
Tech Champion

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

You know, something I never thought of...

Does a Z06 even go 146mph????
I'm very well aware of the top speed

But I have serious doubts this kid is older than 12, not 40 like he claims. For one he types like a 2 year old. Most grown men don't try to make erroneous claims on the internet without LOTS of backup, I.E. Pics, Video, Friends Pics, Friends video, you get my drift. and these are his first posts on the website
Old 06-07-2009, 05:21 AM   #87
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by pur3evil View Post
Hahah... I smell a troll... And you guys took the bait. Hook, line, and sinker.

-Howard
with only 48 posts how do we know your not a troll????
Old 06-07-2009, 07:54 AM   #88
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Krawlin Send a message via MSN to Krawlin Send a message via Yahoo to Krawlin

Break out the shovels and boots, the bullshit is getting deeper by the minute.

I don't get why people don't ignore posts like this. He obviously is a lying sack o shit, and everyone knows it. He posted this for attention, by posting and saying it bullshit you are giving him just that and he is getting the reaction he wants from you people. I admit I just did that in this post, but still people, when someone posts something like this, if you ignore it they will go away eventually because they are looking for attention. Its like those signs you see in the forest, don't feed the animals, because they come back for more, if you feed the trolls your posts, they love the attention and keep coming back. And I think this thread should be closed, honestly, WTF is the point of leaving it open when everything this moron has said is BS.
Old 06-07-2009, 08:01 AM   #89
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krawlin View Post
Break out the shovels and boots, the bullshit is getting deeper by the minute.

I don't get why people don't ignore posts like this. He obviously is a lying sack o shit, and everyone knows it. He posted this for attention, by posting and saying it bullshit you are giving him just that and he is getting the reaction he wants from you people. I admit I just did that in this post, but still people, when someone posts something like this, if you ignore it they will go away eventually because they are looking for attention. Its like those signs you see in the forest, don't feed the animals, because they come back for more, if you feed the trolls your posts, they love the attention and keep coming back. And I think this thread should be closed, honestly, WTF is the point of leaving it open when everything this moron has said is BS.
Cause this is gold man, pure gold!

Buffoonery at it's best
Old 06-07-2009, 09:00 AM   #90
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (91%+)

i just read through this whole thing, pure gold.

I once had my truggy goin 210 after i drilled a whole in the crank then added 35 ports, and an additional exhaust pipe port, so i could have dual exhaust. MY friend trailed in an F-22 shooting the road behind the car to light up in front of it. Sadly i forgot to hit record on my camera, and so did all 5 of my friends.

RC8T-RB S3-Hitec Servos- Spektrum
beginner4life is offline   Reply With Quote